Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;3996571;
    I am more than happy to donate myself to the cause and check RS' site like a banshee on Saturday - do we think it'll be on Saturday late or Sunday? I don't know how it goes since this is my first time watching (Cue the collective "Awww"s).

What about Cash or some others who might know people who will be at AFR? Do we know, based on past seasons, which FORTers will get the info first?
    This site crashes too fast. I say wait for RS. It won't prob be posted until way into the night. They take a looong time filming this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3996554;
    Doesn't the Fort get the news first??? Aren't we the standard that everyone comes to. Since no one has any news of the possibly/probably boring MTA....there might not be spills this ATFR either! I thought Cupcakes was the one who told of Ed being F1 first ...unfortunately I missed this whole news last season. Thanks
    Karey
    I think cupcakes was first last year (before RS posted) - I remember not wanting to believe her when I read her post =)

I'll be out of the country again this year for FRC, same as I was for Jill's! grr...gotta start planning my vacation better! I remember scrambling in a hotel lobby to google the results of Jill's season last year (probably a week after it aired). I still didn't want to believe she picked Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996587;
    I think cupcakes was first last year (before RS posted) - I remember not wanting to believe her when I read her post =)

I'll be out of the country again this year for FRC, same as I was for Jill's! grr...gotta start planning my vacation better! I remember scrambling in a hotel lobby to google the results of Jill's season last year (probably a week after it aired). I still didn't want to believe she picked Ed!
    Maybe someone can post it on their Twitter account instead, since FORT and RS will probably go down fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3996594;
    Maybe someone can post it on their Twitter account instead, since FORT and RS will probably go down fast.
    So this AFTR will be a normal one right with studio audience and such as opposed to the Jason/Melissa/Molly debacle, right? ....I'm so torn as to whether or not I want to know what happens at the AFTR....
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3996581;
    This site crashes too fast. I say wait for RS. It won't prob be posted until way into the night. They take a looong time filming this stuff.
    It seems like it was between 11:00 -12:00 midnight CST during Jillian's season before Cupcake brought the info to us.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3995737;
    I have now heard from 3 different sources that the contestants are talking to Reality Steve. Two of the sources I do not know, and one of them is considered most reliable.
    I have now been told that contestants from at least DeAnna's, Jake's and Ali's season "talk with RS."
    I don't get the RS thing and his "sources". I mean, people providing info are running huge risks with nothing to gain. ABC employees run the risk of losing their jobs, and show contestants run the risk of major lawsuits. Neither get camera time and presumably neither gets paid.

There was probably a time when bitter-betties went to the likes of RS for revenge purposes. He probably started off legitimately enough, but now-a-days, all eyes are on him and his sources.

All I can come up with is that either a) the sources ARE getting paid somehow or b) RS is ABC's lackey unwittingly or not.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-21-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3996627;
    I don't get the RS thing and his "sources". I mean, ABC employees run the risk of losing their jobs. Show contestants run the risk of major lawsuits.

I don't see any value at all in leaking anything at all to RS - or anyone else for that matter.

The only reason I can think of that might cause these people to take these kinds of risks is if they are getting paid. They certainly aren't getting anymore camera time.

The only other option I can come up with is that RS is ABC's lackey
    He absolutely is, whether it's meant to be that way or not. He drives what gets into the tabs, and they drive buzz about the show.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3996614;
    It seems like it was between 11:00 -12:00 midnight CST during Jillian's season before Cupcake brought the info to us.
    Sorry, confused a bit...Cupcakes has sources of his/her own and reports back or Cupcakes goes to RS and reports to everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;3996643;
    Sorry, confused a bit...Cupcakes has sources of his/her own and reports back or Cupcakes goes to RS and reports to everyone else?
    I think cupcakes had her own sources who were at the ATFR (wasn't reporting back on RS)

I can only speak for myself. I want to know the whole thing, not some edited version of a tv show.

I don't like being manipulated and frankly people need to know that's what this is.