Page 46 of 535 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3886196;
    It could be he is getting contradictory information and needs to determine which is right!

Now - do I have the willpower to stay away? I really want to sleuth with the screencaps but once the info is out there - I think it will be really hard to avoid!
    I can say absolutely that I do not have the willpower to stay away.
    Knowing RS, it'll be a while before he says anything. And I'll be waiting very impatiently for him to spill.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

It could be he is getting contradictory information and needs to determine which is right!

Now - do I have the willpower to stay away? I really want to sleuth with the screencaps but once the info is out there - I think it will be really hard to avoid!
    Well, at least he doesn't know the F1 (yet).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

That's one thing I hope he doesn't find out this season - let him spill on the Bach with the girlfriend scandal - it would be nice to not know who F1 is - but it's only going to take the previews on the premiere episode to nail down F4 - possibly F3 and/or F2.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So for everyone who doesn't understand how RS can not know who it is but knows it's not Ty... It's very possible that when told the information the person he was speaking to said to him "this is what happens" but didn't say who it was... Then later RS went back and asked his source "Is it Ty?" and the person told him that they weren't sure who it was but they know it's not Ty.

FORT Fogey

I absolutely, positively, most definitely, and every other adverb I can come up with want to know.
    Jillian's season when we got nothing with 5 extra guys, an extra set of locations, and extra episodes was a headache - a migraine - to sleuthe the edit without any spoilers. When the guys were lined up at the RC in Spain is when I could finally say, "Bingo!" Unless they pulled the F3 to F1, I finally had the proof, but it was terribly difficult to get there because there were so many extra variables.

Now here we have Ali globe trotting, we aren't sure how many guys she has, we don't know how she cuts the guys, and there are extra episodes.

Do I want too know? You betcha!

BTW, on the editing thread, even with the spoilers almost from the start we had a task finding the clues that told the story that way, so even with the spoilers, there is still work to be done.
    Those who enjoy working with the screencaps and the episode descriptions know how hard it was to make Ep. 4 workout last season, and we KNEW what was supposed to happen.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 04-26-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I hope he doesn't get the F1. I really like knowing the spoilers but I like to see the process of figuring it out. Like was said, we should be able to figure the F4 pretty quick but I hope the rest stays a bit of a mystery. At least the F1!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3886267;
    Well, at least he doesn't know the F1 (yet).
    Knowing F1 at this moment would really throw the cat in amongst the pigeons, wouldn't it , seeing as she supposedly doesn't know her F1 herself.

Honestly, I think that spoiling the F1 from F4 down at this point would exceed any scandal Fleiss could dream up. How in the world would he explain that ----except that he characteristically wouldn't even try.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3886471;
    Knowing F1 at this moment would really throw the cat in amongst the pigeons, wouldn't it , seeing as she supposedly doesn't know her F1 herself.

Honestly, I think that spoiling the F1 from F4 down at this point would exceed any scandal Fleiss could dream up. How in the world would he explain that ----except that he characteristically wouldn't even try.
    I love your comment, "cat in amongst the pigeons" - I believe that when RS springs with his comments, he will be just as correct as he was last year with Jake. For some reason - that RS seems to have very, very good sources. (maybe MF - JK).

I'm not sure what to do either. I want to stay on the other side of the board, but I cannot stay away from the spoilers that RS is going to give out! It's just impossible for me. I think I much rather how it was last season when RS' information was able to be brought over to the sleuthing part of the board. haha!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

RS knew who the F1 was half way through Jason's season. During Jake's season he knew the F1 before the show even aired. When did he know who the F1 was during Jillian's season? Does his source work on both the bachelor and bachelorette?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."