Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3984679;
    emusha , I heard from one source that said A&R engagement but they could not verify the information. My second source said Ali is single and her information was better verified. I think that RS has it right this season. I would love a surprise but I do not think it will happen.

I think that it is all about the sleuthing and reading the edit this season for us to figure it out for ourselves.
    Thanks for the update, dear. The waters are well muddied, just like Satan Fleiss likes them to be.

We might actually get to sleuth out the ending for a change. Remember when we used to actually do that? Seems like its been forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3984746;
    "I've wasted my time" could be followed by "with Frank." If it isn't something like that it's not going to go well with her disrespecting a very well liked F2. They don't deserve that. I hope we do get to hear it because I hate things in previews we never actually see.
    That's true. With this show, everything is manipulated and we can't even tell if she meant it or not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3984692;
    thanks for the update Blondiegal! I stand corrected on my earlier post

one more thing to add...so we're covered on all bases:

Cash also had heard a/some rumor that Ali is single

Bottom line: there's a thing this season with MF playing cat and mouse with the media and audience and we're being messed with majorly (yup that's not a word but it felt like it'll explain my exasperation )

Well, if we're going to include the Cat and Mouse at the end of shows, we need to include THE DOG.
    Chris' Black Lab has been added to the mixture. We now have 3 clips to consider, if we're going to play fair.............unless it's all hogwash and we're being played with using riddles

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3984736;
    With that F1 being Roberto?

If there are two separate arrivals to the FRC platform, I believe Chris is going to show up first in what we traditionally call the F2 position.

I think the second arrival -which we traditionally call the F1 - will be Roberto.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3984761;
    [/B]

Well, if we're going to include the Cat and Mouse at the end of shows, we need to include THE DOG.
    Chris' Black Lab has been added to the mixture. We now have 3 clips to consider, if we're going to play fair.............unless it's all hogwash and we're being played with using riddles
    Indeed, didn't Ali say that his dog would love her dog? (or am I imagining things)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3984765;
    If there are two separate arrivals to the FRC platform, I believe Chris is going to show up first in what we traditionally call the F2 position.

I think the second arrival -which we traditionally call the F1 - will be Roberto.
    What a good non-answer.

But it's okay, I respect and understand you keeping your opinions to yourself
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think if she picked no one, Roberto will come out first, since Chris is being set up to being the next bachelor. Having him come out last garners the most sympathy. I just hope Ali doesn't say "I just let Roberto go" and get his hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3984765;

Wouldn't it be great if Roberto showed up first and she dumped him. Then everybody would be hoping maybe she somehow picks Chris, only she dumps him, too. Seems like if she didn't pick anybody, it would make it more interesting if Roberto showed up first. Only because everybody has been saying Roberto or nobody and leaving Chris out of the equation completely. Also, if Ali doesn't choose either and they really want to set Chris up to be the Bach, then he'll have to come out second.

eta
    cupcakes we're on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3984772;
    Indeed, didn't Ali say that his dog would love her dog? (or am I imagining things)
    Yes, she said Jetty would lover her dog.

They could go CL in default F1 to try and trick the audience that all the spoilers were wrong but having Roberto come out as default F1 might make even more sense because people will still be wondering which spoilers were right...single or are they engaged...single or are they engaged. They could go either route but I think we might see Roberto as default F1.