Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3984679;
    emusha , I heard from one source that said A&R engagement but they could not verify the information. My second source said Ali is single and her information was better verified. I think that RS has it right this season. I would love a surprise but I do not think it will happen.
    Sounds more like MF tried to get as many people to report that Ali is engaged to Roberto as possible than it being an actual spoiler. It's all too much, Us Weekly, the edit, even poor Tenley echoing that he's the F1. It's just not possible that MF would let this get so out of hand if it's for real.

Unfortunately, the shocking ending is probably that she'll reject Chris which we're all prepared for and then reject Roberto, which will 'shock' us.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

thanks for the update Blondiegal! I stand corrected on my earlier post

one more thing to add...so we're covered on all bases:

Cash also had heard a/some rumor that Ali is single

Bottom line: there's a thing this season with MF playing cat and mouse with the media and audience and we're being messed with majorly (yup that's not a word but it felt like it'll explain my exasperation )
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3984692;
    thanks for the update Blondiegal! I stand corrected on my earlier post

one more thing to add...so we're covered on all bases:

Cash also had heard a/some rumor that Ali is single

Bottom line: there's a thing this season with MF playing cat and mouse with the media and audience and we're being messed with majorly (yup that's not a word but it felt like it'll explain my exasperation )
    And I trust that source more so than any other.
    Even if it was just an opinion on their part, they're opinion is worth a lot in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3984714;
    And I trust that source more so than any other.
    Even if it was just an opinion on their part, they're opinion is worth a lot in my eyes.
    I think this is telling as to where Don's info stands. Has he given any new details? He is entertaining and it's fun.

FORT Fogey

Frank leaving later in the season threw the season off. Fleiss may have wanted drama, but it affected the rest of the season:
    1)She wasn't feeling it with either of the F2s and it gave her an out.
    OR
    2)she was so distraught, it wasn't fair to choose either of the remaining F2s.

She said in a VO:'I've wasted my time...'. I don't know if they'll show that VO again, but it was said in one of the previews.

How do you take that one if you're the remaining F2s? OUCH.
    No convincing that I'm 100% her choice would do unless she had time to heal. Seven extra days wouldn't cut it.
    Sounds like she chose noone.

I have been saying that she was into Frank since day1. RS said the same thing about Frank's HTD that I have been saying- It was obvious that Ali was into Frank. When Chris and Roberto watch it, they'll be glad they're outta there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3984655;
    Guess I'll be the party pooper then eh??

BlondieGal
    Bloomers
    Cash
    Stayathomemom
    melinda havea

a post found on ABC
    Lithargic

are all pointing to Ali is with Roberto and/or there's a 2 ending/surprise finale and/or RS is wrong/doesn't know anything about the FRC/is being duped by MF
    all with varying degree of certainty and reliability of sources and credibility of course...

top three in this list are long time very trusted posters on FORT but they're not all really giving us 'I trust my source 100%' at this point

And there you have it... you are now caught up with 1000s of posts in the past weeks
    Based on several questionable items that I listed the other night, I am keeping an open mind that she may have chosen an F1.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3984722;
    I think this is telling as to where Don's info stands. Has he given any new details? He is entertaining and it's fun.
    So no TIARA?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3984731;
    Based on several questionable items that I listed the other night, I am keeping an open mind that she may have chosen an F1.
    With that F1 being Roberto?
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3984735;
    So no TIARA?
    LOL. Leave Ali something to torture the next BF with, at least! Tiara, here we come!
    ~ Sex and the City

"I've wasted my time" could be followed by "with Frank." If it isn't something like that it's not going to go well with her disrespecting a very well liked F2. They don't deserve that. I hope we do get to hear it because I hate things in previews we never actually see.