Page 45 of 535 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3886083;
    Go back and read what RS said in the first place.
    Ali kicks the guy to the curb.
    Maybe it's not Ty. But I'm telling you if it isn't, Ali took 8 guys to Turkey.
    Did RS say it wasn't Ty, or address who it was at all? I saw where he addressed how the GF calls Ali with the aid of the producers, but I didn't notice
    any names mentioned.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3886098;
    And that means that her cuts went like this

NYC 11-9
    Iceland 9-8
    Turkey 8 - 5/6
    Portugal 5/6 - 4

Why would she cut 1 in Iceland
    2 or 3 in Turkey
    1 or 2 in Portugal

The cuts typically get smaller
    logic would say that you cut
    2 in Iceland
    2 in Turkey
    1 in Portugal
    If the scandal happens exactly halfway through, that would be Turkey. If she cuts two in Iceland and two in Turkey like you have bolded, then the two cut in Turkey are Kasey and Craig. And that would mean that if it IS Ty, he got a pass for at least one round and went on to Portugal before being cut.

Maybe the 1 cut in Iceland, 3 in Turkey (including cheater), 1 in Portugal is right. But that doesn't make a lot of sense. The numbers are SO messed up this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3886100;
    Did RS say it wasn't Ty, or address who it was at all? I saw where he addressed how the GF calls Ali with the aid of the producers, but I didn't notice
    any names mentioned.
    He said he didn't know who is was, but that it wasn't Ty.
    We'll see what happens. If 8 went to Turkey, then it's possible it wasn't Ty. If only 7 went to Turkey, it has to be Ty.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3886100;
    any names mentioned.
    Via Twitter, someone was tweeting RS about the "Ty Brown scandal" and in another tweet this same person talked about people saying it was a musician and that he was in it to further his career. RS tweeted back something to the effect that he was unaware that is what people were thinking. RS said he didn't know who it was, but it was not "him."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3886106;
    Via Twitter, someone was tweeting RS about the "Ty Brown scandal" and in another tweet this same person talked about people saying it was a musician and that he was in it to further his career. RS tweeted back something to the effect that he was unaware that is what people were thinking. RS said he didn't know who it was, but it was not "him."
    Thanks! I didn't see how in the world I could have read his article and completely missed that piece of info, especially as that is such a hot topic right now.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3886103;
    If the scandal happens exactly halfway through, that would be Turkey. If she cuts two in Iceland and two in Turkey like you have bolded, then the two cut in Turkey are Kasey and Craig. And that would mean that if it IS Ty, he got a pass for at least one round and went on to Portugal before being cut.

Maybe the 1 cut in Iceland, 3 in Turkey (including cheater), 1 in Portugal is right. But that doesn't make a lot of sense. The numbers are SO messed up this season.
    This......... The cuts typically get smaller
    logic would say that you cut
    2 in Iceland
    2 in Turkey
    1 in Portugal........I agree - makes the most sense - the BUT is if Ali chose to do things 'differently'
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

this was a tweet from RS
    Yikes. The info is coming in fast and furious now. Need time to process all this. Lets just say I can't wait to blow the lid on this season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3886190;
    this was a tweet from RS
    Oh boy..and here we go...
    Last edited by chaslom4; 04-26-2010 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3886190;
    this was a tweet from RS
    ROFL - he needs time to process it LOL - ya mean he needs time to figure out he is going drive everyone nutz
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3886195 View Post
    ROFL - he needs time to process it LOL - ya mean he needs time to figure out he is going drive everyone nutz
    It could be he is getting contradictory information and needs to determine which is right!

Now - do I have the willpower to stay away? I really want to sleuth with the screencaps but once the info is out there - I think it will be really hard to avoid!