Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Choosing Frank over Roberto would be an epic fail. Ali's and his fashion sense is equally pathetic so they would look like a perfect couple.

What exactly does he bring to the table again?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3980439;
    Choosing Frank over Roberto would be an epic fail. Ali's and his fashion sense is equally pathetic so they would look like a perfect couple.

What exactly does he bring to the table again?
    Abercrombie discount and a Turkish rug? No, wait, just the Abercrombie discount.

I don't think we've learned much about him, really....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979826;
    Frank had a big role in the season and he leaves very, very late. Of course show will capitalize on the drama as much as they can. They will tease a lot too.
    Can you say... RATINGS! I know I for one was soooo excited that Reid would be part of the FRC, hoping he would muck it up for Jill and Ed! But alas, no...

FORT fan

Am I the only one who saw on RS's blog that he intimated that Ali took her bathing suit top off while in the pool with Jesse? The way he said it was so sly, but I didn't miss his meaning. I don't believe it for a minute (I shouldn't, right?) but RS is such a sleeze for even going there.

One note to RS, personally: LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THERE, THEIR AND THEY'RE!!! They teach it in 4th grade. It ruins your credibility to come off as an uneducated hick.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3980616;
    Am I the only one who saw on RS's blog that he intimated that Ali took her bathing suit top off while in the pool with Jesse? The way he said it was so sly, but I didn't miss his meaning. I don't believe it for a minute (I shouldn't, right?) but RS is such a sleeze for even going there.

One note to RS, personally: LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THERE, THEIR AND THEY'RE!!! They teach it in 4th grade. It ruins your credibility to come off as an uneducated hick.
    I didn't notice it. I tend to think of his as a total jerk. I feel for any woman he dates.

Ha! i didn't read that particular post but I would agree that there is no way Ali did that. Especially at such an early stage of the show!

I personally think RS is wrong this time. there is no way that Ali picks no one, at least in my mind. I think she has the ability to see that even if the guy she wanted the most bolts, she still has a connection with the other two guys. Maybe she doesn't want to get engaged to either of them right away, but I doubt she'll throw away the bonds she has formed with them. She would at least want to see where it can go.

I think she is engaged/dating Roberto! He is F1. And RS's credibility is about to go out the window. Or so I hope!

I love this post. I'm not sure he was saying that Ali took her top off with Jesse, but that they (Natalie and David?) were alone in a pool like Ali and Jesse. Anyway, I agree 100% on the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3980639;
    I love this post. I'm not sure he was saying that Ali took her top off with Jesse, but that they (Natalie and David?) were alone in a pool like Ali and Jesse. Anyway, I agree 100% on the rest.
    I actually did go over there & skim his post today & that's what I got from it. That Natalie went topless in the pool, not that Ali did. I actually laughed out loud at something he posted & it has been a long time since I've thought anything he said was funny. It was when he was "talking" about how no one has refused a rose at a ceremony but he worded it in a very funny way (to me). Something like "No thanks, Playa, I'm good". That would just be too funny.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3980639;
    Thanks. But my point was that it was a dumb simile intended to fire off an underhanded slam. I know he wasn't saying she did take off her top, but there was no reason for the comparison except to be ugly. Most everyone knows what being alone means, example unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3980695;
    Thanks. But my point was that it was a dumb simile intended to fire off an underhanded slam. I know he wasn't saying she did take off her top, but there was no reason for the comparison except to be ugly. Most everyone knows what being alone means, example unnecessary.
    I agree, and thus I loved the post! RS is witty, but I don't think he intended to fire off an underhanded slam of that sort. He just didn't phrase it right.