Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Frank's getting the F2 treatment... hmmm

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979560;
    Frank's getting the F2 treatment... hmmm
    I posted this earlier on the frank thread. The possibility that the Frank/GF is phoney to hide the real ending.

Why would Frank be at ATFR? The only way I can see him being there is if Ali chooses no one at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3979543;
    It doesn't make sense to me. Why not just bring him back for the MTA? Reid had to come during the ATFR because he came back to the FRC. RS has told us no one comes back to Ali's FRC so I see no reason to keep Frank for the ATFR, but as you say it's all for the drama.
    I think its because Ali is single and are friends with the F2 still. So there woudln't be anything to really talk about. Now if they bring frank back there will be lots to talk about...

Frank had a big role in the season and he leaves very, very late. Of course show will capitalize on the drama as much as they can. They will tease a lot too.

Maybe she's with Frank...wasn't there something said about a safe house in the midwest? Otherwise, if Ali chose someone at the FRC, what's the point? If it's just drama, they could have brought back Justin, too. If it's trust issues alone that led to a no choice..Justin is to blame, also. Maybe Frank dumped the GF and bought himself a big ole house.
    Last edited by Flori da; 07-13-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Haven't Frank and his ex/current gf been spotted during the airing of this show so far? I don't think he's back with Ali, and I don't think Ali would just take him back. Unless he's planning on asking for her back at the ATFR, where he is planning to plead his case. That would surely get the ratings up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3979844;
    Maybe she's with Frank...wasn't there something said about a safe house in the midwest? Otherwise, if Ali chose someone at the FRC, what's the point? If it's just drama, they could have brought back Justin, too. If it's trust issues alone that led to a no choice..Justin is to blame, also. Maybe Frank dumped the GF and bought himself a big ole house.
    It's been stated several times that Frank is still with Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979337;
    FRANK was what she was use to, Roberto is the new purpose feeling and her everything that she knows now she deserves.
    Sort of like the old comfy pair of shoes that you wear, you have the new ones that pinch you and hurt and you TRY to wear them but they continue to hurt no matter how long you try and you always end up going back to the old pair.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Everyone of the guys this season were close and got along except for Justin. So don't be surprised if you hear any of the bachelors saying they liked Frank. JMHO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."