Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3979324;
    So, Capegal, are you saying that Ali did not know about the filming of Nicole at the time of the Tahiti dates, which is when Frank finally tells her about his girlfriend? Ali seems so happy to me in real life right now that I find it hard to believe that she is/was that upset over the whole Frank debacle. If she didn't know about the filming, then she only knew what Frank told her in Tahiti. Fast forward until now, the present time, and are you saying that Ali will finally see this hometown reunion with Nicole a couple of days before we see the episode? If so, then that might put her in an angry state and take away the happy, smiling Ali that we've been seeing in the press. What is the purpose of bringing Frank to the ATFR, along with Chris and Roberto? Is it so Ali can finally confront him about the reunion that was filmed at the HTD? I am assuming she probably confronted him in Tahiti about whatever he said then. Hmmmm, TPTB sure are going for the drama this season again! I feel sorry for Ali over this Frank situation, although I can't for the life of me see what she liked about him.

FRANK was what she was use to, Roberto is the new purpose feeling and her everything that she knows now she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3979324;
    Ali seems so happy to me in real life right now that I find it hard to believe that she is/was that upset over the whole Frank debacle. If she didn't know about the filming, then she only knew what Frank told her in Tahiti. Fast forward until now, the present time, and are you saying that Ali will finally see this hometown reunion with Nicole a couple of days before we see the episode? If so, then that might put her in an angry state and take away the happy, smiling Ali that we've been seeing in the press.
    I think it's tough to know what's behind the "public face" she's likely had to adopt. Besides, everyone has different coping mechanisms. When I'm upset, most people would never know it -- I hide it behind a smile. She could be the same -- and it always seemed on her dates that when she was uncertain or uncomfortable, she'd be a little more "giddy" happy than normal - like it was how she hid those feelings.

Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979337;
    FRANK was what she was use to, Roberto is the new purpose feeling and her everything that she knows now she deserves.
    They've definitely played that difference up, IMO. Roberto is the man she never thought she was good enough for... which means that Frank is being edited/shown as the guy (jerk) she felt she deserved.

So if in the end of all of this, Ali has to face her fear of rejection, her fear of not being loved back and not being good enough and turn Frank away to "choose" Roberto -- finally realizing she does deserve a guy who gives her the attention and feelings he gives, it would be a full circle journey for her.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-13-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3979349;
    They've definitely played that difference up, IMO. Roberto is the man she never thought she was good enough for... which means that Frank is being edited/shown as the guy (jerk) she felt she deserved.

So if in the end of all of this, Ali has to face her fear of rejection, her fear of not being loved back and not being good enough and turn Frank away to "choose" Roberto -- finally realizing she does deserve a guy who gives her the attention and feelings he gives, it would be a full circle journey for her.
    Oh, I like how you think. It also gives the audience closure about things and puts Frank into the hot seat for a little comeuppance.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3978869;
    RS says Frank will be at the ATFR! Well well well...
    This is really no different than Reid showing up at Jillian's ATFR. He was part of some drama that happened during the FRC episode...what Frank does will impact the episode after he leaves. Makes sense to me he'd be there; frankly (ha-ha), I was surprised to hear he might be at the MTA.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Frank - MTA - doubtful........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Will Frank be at the After the Final Rose taping?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3979431;
    Will Frank be at the After the Final Rose taping?
    Yep, RS just confirmed it today.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3979396;
    Frank - MTA - doubtful........
    Frank will be on ATFR not the MTA.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3979385;
    This is really no different than Reid showing up at Jillian's ATFR. He was part of some drama that happened during the FRC episode...what Frank does will impact the episode after he leaves. Makes sense to me he'd be there; frankly (ha-ha), I was surprised to hear he might be at the MTA.
    It doesn't make sense to me. Why not just bring him back for the MTA? Reid had to come during the ATFR because he came back to the FRC. RS has told us no one comes back to Ali's FRC so I see no reason to keep Frank for the ATFR, but as you say it's all for the drama.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3979543;
    It doesn't make sense to me. Why not just bring him back for the MTA? Reid had to come during the ATFR because he came back to the FRC. RS has told us no one comes back to Ali's FRC so I see no reason to keep Frank for the ATFR, but as you say it's all for the drama.
    It could be because there won't be any drama between Roberto and Chris at the ATFR.

They've been portrayed as close bud's by all the men who have left to date, and I can't see Chris doing the "Why not me" thing on the ATFR.