Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I understand RS as...

He knew CL wasn't F1 first.

He then found out Roberto also wasn't chosen.

He doesn't know which one will be shown as default F1 because he doesn't know how show will edit it and how it happened in actuality could be different than is shown.

He thinks Ali is single because she rejected both and doesn't believe there is a reuniting with either of them.

He doesn't know how the FRC goes down and who dumps who but just knows it all ends at nothing.

I hope this makes sense. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3978985;
    Can anyone remind me - has RS ever said this season "My sources have told me that Ali rejects Roberto at the FRC"?

He had said for a little while that Chris was rejected at the FRC, and then updated with this on 6/21:

I try not to read too much into what he says - he tells it like it is, but sometimes the line between what he has been spoiled and what he is filling in blurs a bit. I still don't get the feeling that he has any information about what went down between Ali and Roberto at the FRC. I feel like he's saying he's been told that Chris was rejected, that Ali is currently single, and drew a line between the two.

How are others understanding this?

He's never made the bolded statement. He went from Chris is definitely rejected, and she either picks Roberto or no one, most likely no one. Then, to she's single 100% what you posted above. He has never mentioned anything or stipullated anything in regards to what went down with Roberto specifically or in the general rejected sense.

Yay frank will be at the AFTR! I believe RS more then any other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3978984;
    I hope it's just a tease too, and yes, nothing could be worse than getting back with Frank for Ali on this show, nothing.
    Keep in mind that when Frank leaves - Ali doesn't know about the filming in Chicago during the HTD - AND doesn't see it until the episode aires (in her case - a couple of days prior to) Having Frank at the ATFR makes perfect sense to me in that aspect of things - cuz he has some 'spaining to do'
    Last edited by Capegal; 07-13-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

He'll be at the MTA though won't he?? F3's normally are - Reid wasn't because he was involved in the FRC and showed up at the AFRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3979115;
    He'll be at the MTA though won't he?? F3's normally are - Reid wasn't because he was involved in the FRC and showed up at the AFRC.
    Not according to RS...just the AFTR.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Frank will probably have to wait for the Abercrombie & Fitch (where he works) End-of-Summer sale to buy a new undershirt and that won't be in time for the MTA. I just hope those bed-bug infestations that recently caused two A&F stores in New York to close haven't migrated to Chicago.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3978985;
    Can anyone remind me - has RS ever said this season "My sources have told me that Ali rejects Roberto at the FRC"?

He had said for a little while that Chris was rejected at the FRC, and then updated with this on 6/21:

I try not to read too much into what he says - he tells it like it is, but sometimes the line between what he has been spoiled and what he is filling in blurs a bit. I still don't get the feeling that he has any information about what went down between Ali and Roberto at the FRC. I feel like he's saying he's been told that Chris was rejected, that Ali is currently single, and drew a line between the two.

How are others understanding this?
    I see it like you do. He can only give 100% confirmation to the cold hard facts, e.g. Ali did not choose Chris. Ali is single. He tells us he doesn't know how the FRC goes down. I always read RS' blog twice. Once to get the general gist of information, then again to pick out the actual facts. He speculates a lot and I see a lot of that here quoted as incorrect spoilers. RS appears to be held to a higher standard than others that post spoilers and he gets hung out to dry for the slightest bit of info, however inconsequential, being off. Like the timing of Ella's rejection last season. When we get spoilers from other posters, even posters that preface those spoilers with 'I can't endorse this 100%' or 'I don't buy this completely yet', suddenly everybody's twisted into a pretzel trying to make those spoilers fit a preferred scenario.

I wish sdl could send us a rainbow with a pot full of answers at the end of it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3979106;
    Keep in mind that when Frank leaves - Ali doesn't know about the filming in Chicago during the HTD - AND doesn't see it until the episode aires (in her case - a couple of days prior to) Having Frank at the ATFR makes perfect sense to me in that aspect of things - cuz he has some 'spaining to do'
    So, Capegal, are you saying that Ali did not know about the filming of Nicole at the time of the Tahiti dates, which is when Frank finally tells her about his girlfriend? Ali seems so happy to me in real life right now that I find it hard to believe that she is/was that upset over the whole Frank debacle. If she didn't know about the filming, then she only knew what Frank told her in Tahiti. Fast forward until now, the present time, and are you saying that Ali will finally see this hometown reunion with Nicole a couple of days before we see the episode? If so, then that might put her in an angry state and take away the happy, smiling Ali that we've been seeing in the press. What is the purpose of bringing Frank to the ATFR, along with Chris and Roberto? Is it so Ali can finally confront him about the reunion that was filmed at the HTD? I am assuming she probably confronted him in Tahiti about whatever he said then. Hmmmm, TPTB sure are going for the drama this season again! I feel sorry for Ali over this Frank situation, although I can't for the life of me see what she liked about him.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3979115;
    Frank not being at the MTA even more suggests, IMO, that he's going to be used to drum up drama at the AFRC.

And you know, with MF at the healm, he could monkey with the timing and editing like always. The FRC could end with Ali not choosing anyone -- she knows it's not Chris, so she lets him down as gently as possible. But she isn't sure how things could work with Roberto, so she leaves that as "we'll talk and see". Then the ATFR show opens with Ali still undecided about Roberto and suddenly, Frank comes back with the "Is Frank coming back to get Ali?" twist on the editing. I just have a strong feeling that somehow, someway the whole "If you really love someone, you'll find them after the show" theory is going to be used. Ali has said that in Jake's season, her own... as a writer, it would bring her entire journey full circle.

So on the ATFR show, Ali has to make a decision between Roberto and Frank -- the true F1/F2. And she would choose Roberto, IMO.

Of course, that is what might AIR. If Cash's sources are correct, we know she sent Chris home, stayed with and choose Roberto, so the "choice" between Frank and Roberto at the ATFR would be purely for ratings.

Wow, my imagination goes overboard sometimes. Sorry -- the writer in me escapes a little too often. LOL