Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Well this is unfortunate news that Frank the Paid Weasel will at the ATFR!!! I would much prefer to see him at the MTA (which sounds like a big snoozefest without him there). No Justin and no Frank....so a whole lot of Kasey?!? Zzzzzzz I am so opposed to Frank taking any more precious time and attention away from Chris, and also the happy couple at the ATFR. Roberto and Ali's supporters are already so shafted in regards to the lack of airtime their beautiful love story is receiving, and now to see them lose any more airtime to FtPW makes me sick to stomach!!! Thanks
    Karey

Well, if there was a no pick ending I suppose they could be having frank to ATFR so Ali could say he was the reason I didn't choose anyone because of you being my F1. Her time to confront him for dumping her and find out why. While she tells ALi and Roberto why she dumped them. Although I want my ex-girlfriend/ now fiance would seem to suffice as a reason. I don't see any other reason for him to be there except to make ALi look good in her no pick ending. But, he could do that a bit if he was at the MTA. If there was a no pick

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3978910;
    Doesn't the Frank appearance at ATFR fit with the latest speculation - in which the true ending FRC comes on as the finale ends? It sounds like they are going to use Frank's presence as a big red herring to get big ATFR numbers.
    I think that's just wishful thinking. Latest spec and spoilers indicate a Roberto F1 and engagement in Bora Bora.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

the frank appearance at the ATFR sounds like the continuation of the cat mouse chase Fleiss is playing with us

Just reading RS' blog and he makes a great point: After 8 weeks all he knows about Roberto is that he plays baseball and likes to salsa.

Me too, RS, me too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3978910;
    Doesn't the Frank appearance at ATFR fit with the latest speculation - in which the true ending FRC comes on as the finale ends? It sounds like they are going to use Frank's presence as a big red herring to get big ATFR numbers.
    I think Frank's appearance at the ATFR show might indicate what we can expect from the editing. If they are looking to repeat the big numbers of the Jason/Melissa/Molly ATFR, then I could definitely see them bringing Frank back and keeping it a "mystery" on commercials as to why exactly he's there.

Even if Ali does end with Roberto and is happy with him when the FRC ends, MF & Co wouldn't care about that. Drama drums up far more numbers than just a "happy couple." I could see them playing the "Is Frank coming on the show to get Ali back? Will she? Won't she?" type of thing for ratings. And, it would probably work--especially with how much they've hyped the Frank debacle on previews.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3978935;
    I think Frank's appearance at the ATFR show might indicate what we can expect from the editing. If they are looking to repeat the big numbers of the Jason/Melissa/Molly ATFR, then I could definitely see them bringing Frank back and keeping it a "mystery" on commercials as to why exactly he's there.

Even if Ali does end with Roberto and is happy with him when the FRC ends, MF & Co wouldn't care about that. Drama drums up far more numbers than just a "happy couple." I could see them playing the "Is Frank coming on the show to get Ali back? Will she? Won't she?" type of thing for ratings. And, it would probably work--especially with how much they've hyped the Frank debacle on previews.
    I agree and you said what I was trying to say much better. Given the way that Cash's source says the ending goes, I can easily see how the true ending could bleed into ATFR with Frank being used as the teaser.

UGh I don't like this... They only reason to keep the F3 for the ATFR if their story isn't finished at the time of original elimination. There is a reason they are holding off the Ali and Frank confrontation until after the FRC airs. I don't think it's a simple cut and dry Roberto and Ali happy ending... unfortunately.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3978921;
    Well, if there was a no pick ending I suppose they could be having frank to ATFR so Ali could say he was the reason I didn't choose anyone because of you being my F1. Her time to confront him for dumping her and find out why. While she tells ALi and Roberto why she dumped them. Although I want my ex-girlfriend/ now fiance would seem to suffice as a reason. I don't see any other reason for him to be there except to make ALi look good in her no pick ending. But, he could do that a bit if he was at the MTA. If there was a no pick
    To me, that's even more evidence that there's a no-pick ending. Why even have Frank on if he wasn't a factor and she's with Roberto and happy? Between CH's last paragraph setting us up for disappointment and RS' commitment to his spoiler, I think the finale will be a dud.

Still hoping that Cash's intel proves to be correct, though.

Can anyone remind me - has RS ever said this season "My sources have told me that Ali rejects Roberto at the FRC"?

He had said for a little while that Chris was rejected at the FRC, and then updated with this on 6/21:
    Now I have absolute 100% confirmation that Ali is single. She chose no one. Don’t know who came out of the limo first, don’t know if either of the guys proposed, don’t know what she said to them. All I know is Ali did not choose either Roberto or Chris and is single.
    I try not to read too much into what he says - he tells it like it is, but sometimes the line between what he has been spoiled and what he is filling in blurs a bit. I still don't get the feeling that he has any information about what went down between Ali and Roberto at the FRC. I feel like he's saying he's been told that Chris was rejected, that Ali is currently single, and drew a line between the two.

How are others understanding this?
    _(Moo!)