Page 43 of 535 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Whether he did or did not make the show, that guy Josh is a pretty talented graphic artist. Just finished looking at a few of his designs and they are pretty cool. He has a website and all. Found a video of him too, lip syncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3885418;
    The g/f may have broken up with HIM - and ya know that guy ego thing about breaking up - so don't be quite so quick to call her a scorned woman. He is pretty young - ??25 -and a 4 year relationship - she may have gotten fed up with him and kicked HIM to the curb..........
    From what I saw of him on the video she should have let him go. She does have a mortgage to worry about though. No great loss and I can't see Ali with him either. JMHO.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Josh Lunt is NOT on the show.
    His FB has been up, he's been out with friends, I think he even posted about going out the night of the M&G.
    He's not on the show.

And Cape is right- it's either Ty, Craig, or there were 8 guys that went to Turkey and the 8th guy is the one. That's pure and simple logic. That doesn't mean it IS Ty, but he's got a 1 in 3 chance of it being him (really 1 in 2, because it's NOT Craig). RS can say what he wants to say, but if it isn't Ty, I can tell you that probably 8 guys went to Turkey, then things got messy there with bachelor #8. Give me some screencaps, and I'll give you the cheater.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3885479;
    And Cape is right- it's either Ty, Craig, or there were 8 guys that went to Turkey and the 8th guy is the one. That's pure and simple logic. That doesn't mean it IS Ty, but he's got a 1 in 3 chance of it being him (really 1 in 2, because it's NOT Craig). RS can say what he wants to say, but if it isn't Ty, I can tell you that probably 8 guys went to Turkey, then things got messy there with bachelor #8. Give me some screencaps, and I'll give you the cheater.
    This is what Cape posted:
    TURKEY
    1. Ty
    2. Kasey
    3. Kirk
    4. Craig
    5. Bachelor A
    6. Bachleor B
    7. Bachelor C

Based on dates returned home: we think Craig and Kasey were sent home from Turkey

PORTUGAL
    1. Ty
    2. Kirk
    3. Bachelor A
    4. Bachleor B
    5. Bachelor C

She concluded that it was Ty, Craig, or an unknown bachelor. I agree with her analysis. But because there are more than "1 unknown bachelors" wouldn't the odd of it begin Ty, be 1 in 5? This is assuming it is since not Kasey and Kirk? Also, someone (I think Cash) said she really doubts it is Craig, so if we eliminate him, the odds would be 1 in 4. I'm not positive on my analysis here as I am not the best with figuring out "odds."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3885565;
    This is what Cape posted:
    TURKEY
    1. Ty
    2. Kasey
    3. Kirk
    4. Craig
    5. Bachelor A
    6. Bachleor B
    7. Bachelor C

Based on dates returned home: we think Craig and Kasey were sent home from Turkey

PORTUGAL
    1. Ty
    2. Kirk
    3. Bachelor A
    4. Bachleor B
    5. Bachelor C

She concluded that it was Ty, Craig, or an unknown bachelor. I agree with her analysis. But because there are more than "1 unknown bachelors" wouldn't the odd of it begin Ty, be 1 in 5? This is assuming it is since not Kasey and Kirk? Also, someone (I think Cash) said she really doubts it is Craig, so if we eliminate him, the odds would be 1 in 4. I'm not positive on my analysis here as I am not the best with figuring out "odds."
    It has been surmized that the "cheating bachelor" was let go in Portugal; ie. leaving Ty and one of the unknown Bachelors in this category. (The other three, Kirk and two unknown bachelors continued on to FD and are not included in the statistics.) Eliminating Craig (See Cash Fo Sho post above), the chance of it being Ty is 50-50.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 04-25-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: clarification
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fan

Got it now. So it was either Ty or Bachelor A, B, or C that was cheating. Thanks richmondrose.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3885570;
    It has been surmized that the "cheating bachelor" was let go in Portugal; ie. leaving Ty and one of the unknown Bachelors in this category. (The other three, Kirk anad two unknown bachelors continued on to FD and are not included in the statistics.) Eliminating Craig (See Cash Fo Sho post above), the chance of it being Ty is 50-50.
    I have been rethinking this scenario, as they did not go on FD but HTD. This number is is usually 4 bachelors .... that means (a)only one bachelor was let go in Portugal or (b)that Ali went on 3 HTD. If it is (a) then since TY is the only one to go, could it be that he is the "cheating bachelor"? Cape did say that the scandal happened 1/2 way through making Iceland bachelors highly unlikely to be the scoundrel. I guess we need to see how the actual numbers crunch out.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 04-25-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

If RS is saying it wasn't Ty I don't think it will be. I was wondering if maybe there was confusion on his name because I have seen Mathhew Ty mentioned a few times but it seems he goes by Ty on show so RS must have verified it isn't him or he would have said he wasn't sure yet. It's sad that Ty's name is out there already in an article if he isn't the one involved. I think this scandal will be fully mainstream after RS can find out who it truly is. I think most will know it's knowing even out there in general audience because it will be in mags before we actually see it on tv. I think this edit won't be a bad one ala Wes but a good one to try and shock the audience down the line.

Come to think of it, if MF et al, wanted more drama they could have not let the call through and who knows the potential of this contestant whether or not he would have made it to F1 status would have been more powerful. The fact that they let the call through makes me think he was not F1 status (scandal fills the need for drama on the show) or that they are really looking out for Ali here.

Maybe we are going to get some kind of happy ending.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885639;
    Come to think of it, if MF et al, wanted more drama they could have not let the call through and who knows the potential of this contestant whether or not he would have made it to F1 status would have been more powerful. The fact that they let the call through makes me think he was not F1 status (scandal fills the need for drama on the show) or that they are really looking out for Ali here.

Maybe we are going to get some kind of happy ending.
    They've done the scandal reveal after the show finished airing before. Doing the reveal on the air will reach more viewers, and have more impact.

I think he probably wasn't going to be F1, but will be edited to look that way, for maximum "wow factor" at the reveal, and maximum perceived scandal.

The chances of them looking out for Ali's best interests are near zero, they're looking out for ratings.

There's still plenty of reason to hope for a happy ending for Ali, though. She still has her true intended F1.

All JMHO, of course.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl