Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3978797;
    In the several seasons that RS has been blogging..his endings are usually spot on! (like them or not!)
    In the last several seasons no other reputable blogger or magazine has had contrary information to him either. This season RS has an incomplete picture, and magazines aside, we have at least two trusted posters here saying they have received independent spoilers that Ali and Roberto are engaged.
    _(Moo!)

Who's going to volunteer to go to his blog? It's going to get ugly, I think. He may hold off on his blog until tomorrow, though.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3978818;
    Who's going to volunteer to go to his blog? It's going to get ugly, I think. He may hold off on his blog until tomorrow, though.
    Most recent tweet - to the same person: "The last thing I'm concerned with is any of that being right. Please. All garbage. So ridiculous."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3978818;
    Me! Me!

Nothing new to report; he hasn't updated since the 8th.

I'm beginning to enjoy the thought of RS' irritation at all this. He knows Cash is the one who beat him to the punch earlier this season, so how crabby will he be now?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3978814;
    In the last several seasons no other reputable blogger or magazine has had contrary information to him either. This season RS has an incomplete picture, and magazines aside, we have at least two trusted posters here saying they have received independent spoilers that Ali and Roberto are engaged.

I have been here since Andy & Tessa's season and do not doubt the certaintly of some of the "fogeys" and their sources. Please know I am not saying "he" is right and I would love to see him be wrong for a change (no greater ending than to have RS be "scooped" or "played") I am only stating that HE HAS been correct in the past. And once all the "hoopla" of ATFR/and "special" airings have been played out...he has been correct.

I would love to see him be wrong, I would like nothing more than a "happy ever after"..but this IS the bachette...this IS a "storyboard" concocted by Fleiss and his players...the fact that a "love story" happens is just a "glich"!

His blog is up
    _(Moo!)

While I am in no way at all, and I want to be clear on this, excusing or defending RS for being snarky, nasty etc. with some of you because there is NO excuse for that in my mind. I for one, am saddend by the sniping that is going on relative to RS.
    I am not related to RS just a board reader like most of us here. I am not certain IF, the blogs are correct on his motives, but if true, I do think it is sad that in the overall picture that Fleiss seemingly sought to screw with the very hand that has hyped his show and upped the viewing. Do the fine sleuthers here deserve some credit for that too, without a doubt. I do think there is enough credit to go around to all the extraordinary spoiler-spillers we have been privy to. For me, and I am only speaking for myself here, I hardly consider it a gloatable victory if he was set-up and duped.

I will get off my soap-box by saying I enjoy the boards and all posters imput and appreciate all of you - even if your info may/may not be exactly spot on. Again, please understand NO excuse for rude behavior, just wish fellow artists could appreciate each other.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

RS says Frank will be at the ATFR! Well well well...
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3978869;
    RS says Frank will be at the ATFR! Well well well...
    Are you kidding?

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

RS is correct that Frank will NOT be at the MTA just as I have told you a few times.
    BP please stop this mess!