Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3978683;
    Posted this in the general spoilers thread, then realized it belonged better here:

Anyone else with a good memory out there who can help me out? When user lithargic posted yesterday, I remembered that the username was familiar but saw that their only recorded posts on FORT were the ones made yesterday.

I did just remember that a user going by "lithargic" posted comments on RS's blog last year which, if I recall, were soon deleted but were discussed by us on the FORT. I can't remember though what the spoiler was, or if it was during Jillian's season or Jake's, though my gut is saying Jillian's... I think the comments were spoilers which ran contrary to what RS had revealed, and were ultimately untrue. Does anyone else remember this?

ETA: Found it! It was Jake's season. Posted in the RS thread by C4Real on 1/14/2010
    Thank you! I was going crazy yesterday because the name lithargic sounded so familiar but I couldn't place where I had read it before. You solved that mistery for me.

It's not a production of Fleiss without cats and mice. Thanks again Mama G for digging that up.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3978707;
    Gosh, it's almost like someone is playing a game of cat and mouse here....
    LOL. I'm going to be one pi$$ed fan when I see RS' ending afterall.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3978718;
    LOL. I'm going to be one pi$$ed fan when I see RS' ending afterall.
    I'm still wondering if it doesn't end up like our latest spoilers. So many things are pointing towards Ali picking Roberto, especially after hearing about "feelings" & wasn't what she thought she needed, etc. Maybe the post on RS was an attempt last year to thwart RS, but Fleiss came up with a different one this year. Not much longer before we find out.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3978714;
    Thank you! I was going crazy yesterday because the name lithargic sounded so familiar but I couldn't place where I had read it before. You solved that mistery for me.
    I remembered the name too because it isn't quite lethargic....but couldn't find anything in the posting history that I knew had been there previously. SOmebody want to save these so they don't go astray after THIS season??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Maybe Ali does choose Roberto at the FRC or second FRC or whatever but they already broken up.

Then RS's info about Ali being single is correct and Ali choosing Roberto in Tahiti is correct. The only thing that wouldn't fit is that Cash said they are happy and engaged.

The only thing from lithargic that I put in my blog was the explanation of their cat and mouse theory.
    Everything else comes from a separate person.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3978729;
    Maybe Ali does choose Roberto at the FRC or second FRC or whatever but they already broken up.

Then RS's info about Ali being single is correct and Ali choosing Roberto in Tahiti is correct. The only thing that wouldn't fit is that Cash said they are happy and engaged.
    Ali telling people in her blog to have faith & phenomenal, best season wouldn't fit either, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3978737;
    The only thing from lithargic that I put in my blog was the explanation of their cat and mouse theory.
    Everything else comes from a separate person.
    Thanks for the info Cash, I wasn't clear if your Blog info came from lithargic or not.

FORT sun

It makes sense that the producers of this show can keep the ending from being scooped anytime they wish. Cash's blog gives me hope that there will be Surprise and Romance. And that is what sells. RS can be used to stimulate conversations, BUT this product (show) relies on...Surprise and Romance. Otherwise, it relies too much on just watching a train wreck, and already knowing the outcome.