Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3977116;
    What's such a "phenomenal" ending about that. How is that an ending that never happened before? Wow, if that's it, Ali and whoever else said that (was it Mario Lopez?) gets the award for the Most Ridiculous Hype of the Year.
    The show gets hyped by ChrisH and the lead each season and most times, it really isn't anything to hype over...just the same plain old ending.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;3976557;
    I have been blasted with private messages today from people wanting to know what I know about how this season ends. It looks to me like the people in this blog enjoy trying to figure things out and don't want to be told the ending.

So let me just say 2 things:

1. RS does not know what you will see at the FRC. That is for certain!

2. The cat and mouse scenes are very meaningful to the ending. If I were you I would watch them both again.
    No, this is the spoiler board. If you know something, spill and can the game-playing (not saying you personally necessarily, just in general)

1. I believe that.
    2. So is Ali the mouse Chris tries to catch either at the FRC or after? Hmmm, can't figure out the metaphor of the cat. The cat gets some goodies. Is Ali the goodies that Roberto gets? How about just telling us instead of riddles and metaphors ... again, it's a spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3977138;
    No, this is the spoiler board. If you know something, spill and can the game-playing (not saying you personally necessarily, just in general)

1. I believe that.
    2. So is Ali the mouse Chris tries to catch either at the FRC or after? Hmmm, can't figure out the metaphor of the cat. The cat gets some goodies. Is Ali the goodies that Roberto gets? How about just telling us instead of riddles and metaphors ... again, it's a spoiler thread.
    I explained the cat/mouse thing in my blog. It's like an inside joke for the producers/MF. They go back and forth and nobody can tell the winner till the end. Like I said, it had producers laughing, that's about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3977144;
    I explained the cat/mouse thing in my blog. It's like an inside joke for the producers/MF. They go back and forth and nobody can tell the winner till the end. Like I said, it had producers laughing, that's about it.
    Thanks, but are you speaking for Lithargic? Do you know that's what she/he meant, because that's what I was responding to in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3977149;
    Thanks, but are you speaking for Lithargic? Do you know that's what she/he meant, because that's what I was responding to in my post.
    Yes.
    I didn't make up my own theory about it. That is how it was described to me by the person who said it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3977156;
    Yes.
    I didn't make up my own theory about it. That is how it was described to me by the person who said it.
    Thank you for the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3977116;
    What's such a "phenomenal" ending about that. How is that an ending that never happened before? Wow, if that's it, Ali and whoever else said that (was it Mario Lopez?) gets the award for the Most Ridiculous Hype of the Year.
    One thing that people keep forgetting--TPTB, MF, CH, and even TB and TBette don't necessarily tell the truth when doing the press rounds. Their job is to create hype for the show (hype=viewers), AND to spin the story to make viewers see the story the way they are choosing to present it.

Perfect example--Jillian saying women everywhere would be proud of her. Unfortunately we had to wait a whole year after the finale for that

ETA... IMO the RS ending, her being alone, either walking away from 2 great guys because she either isn't feel it or because she realizes that she isn't ready for it is a better ending than Dee's ending where it was very clear that she wasn't feeling it with either of the F2 and had a fake engagement for 6 months to save face.
    Last edited by xseannax; 07-12-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: last part didn't paste originally
    The problem with rag mags is that when people like what is printed then they think they are reliable, and when people don't like it they like to drag out all the former stories that were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3977200;
    One thing that people keep forgetting--TPTB, MF, CH, and even TB and TBette don't necessarily tell the truth when doing the press rounds. Their job is to create hype for the show (hype=viewers), AND to spin the story to make viewers see the story the way they are choosing to present it.

Perfect example--Jillian saying women everywhere would be proud of her. Unfortunately we had to wait a whole year after the finale for that

ETA... IMO the RS ending, her being alone, either walking away from 2 great guys because she either isn't feel it or because she realizes that she isn't ready for it is a better ending than Dee's ending where it was very clear that she wasn't feeling it with either of the F2 and had a fake engagement for 6 months to save face.

LMAO - you're right. But now if she would just stop tweeting him.............

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3977144;
    Earlier today at the FORT somebody said that the mouse scene with Chris and the cat scene with Roberto were "meaningful to the ending." How? Because the producers are playing a cat and mouse game with viewers. In a cat and mouse game, the advantage goes back and forth between the two. The winner isn't known until the last second. Sometimes nobody wins. It was a joke to those who are in on it. One guy from the final two is the mouse and the other guy is the cat. In this case it looks like the winner is either Roberto or nobody, though nobody will know for sure until the end.
    Last edited by emusha; 07-12-2010 at 11:10 PM.

FORT Fogey

I read on a message board about RS getting a copy of the Jake/Vienna proposal. The comment could have been speculation. But, RS seemed so sure of the Jake/Vienna outcome. He was 100% sure of the outcome. I think RS could only be that sure if he saw a spoiler video of the proposal.