Page 42 of 535 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

As my post stated I knew he had dated "several gals" before the show. But nothing serious.

And I noted I knew information on one gal. But do to her background, I doubted she would have a bf/gf scandal on a Reality TV show.

I did not say they were bf/gf. Only that he had dated several gals.

The bf/gf only to what has been said of some scandal appearing on the show.

I am more inclined to direct the thought to the unknown person at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3884976;
    I hope they don't play out the gf scandal like they did with Wes. They let the viewers in early on Wes and gave him a bad edit. It also played out to make Jillian look like a fool. I think it would have more dramatic effect if not only Ali but the viewers were surprised when this hits the fan. Maybe they'll actually edit the guy so that he is a fan favorite. If this scandal is truly something that took tptb by surprise, it could play this way.

I agree with you, Reggie. They just wouldn't dream of doing the same thing again, would they? They NEED to make a change, and this fits the bill. By giving this guy a good edit, when "it" breaks open, fans will be just as shell-shocked as Ali. We'd be taken on this emotional ride, right along with everybody else. It'd be a ratings juggernaut for abc. Heck yeah, that's something MF would do. LOL

I can now understand why MF seemed elated to have Ali as his B'ette. After this season ends, she could me one of the most popular B'ettes, ever. This, of course, is contingent on her picking a F1 we mostly agree with. LOL again !
    "When a Man wants you,
    Nothing can keep him away;
    When a Man doesn't want you;
    Nothing can make him stay" -- Oprah Winfrey

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3885334;
    I believe he was the one who had ''just returned from living several months in Tahiti - with is girlfriend!!!''
    Ok I just watched his video. Parts of it, anyway, he really didn't keep my interest.

Name:Joshua Cody Lunt
    Edmondton, Alberta Canada
    Age 25

Spent 6 months in Camon Islands with gf of 4 years.
    Broke up came back to Canada.
    They have a mortgage together which will get interesting next little while.(his words)

He is a fashion graphic designer.
    Has done work for Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters.

He did not sign up for show. Someone else signed him up. When he made the comment about the mortgage, I can now see where it could very well be his gf calling. If she has some issues with him.

If I recall right. Isn't it Jillian that likes Forever 21 clothes.
    Last edited by theboies; 04-24-2010 at 09:36 PM.

FORT Fogey

Was Josh Lunt ever confirmed as a contestant? I recall discussion about him and his video but it seems we dismissed him very soon after that. Did we find out he definitely wasn't on the show, or did we just never get confirmation that he was on the show?

I can't remember -- I've slept since then.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Wasn't his FB page active?? I can't remember either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3885402;
    Was Josh Lunt ever confirmed as a contestant? I recall discussion about him and his video but it seems we dismissed him very soon after that. Did we find out he definitely wasn't on the show, or did we just never get confirmation that he was on the show?

I don't recall that it was ever confirmed

You can go back to sleep now - we will wake you up in time for the 5/24 premier
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

I thought someone said there was fb or twitter activity so he was dropped from the list.

One other thing he said. With the gf breakup. He guesses he has commitment issues. Big O red flag there.

Well if he was with the gf for 4 years, I'd say she could very well still be hot under the collar. Scorned woman, yup I would think so.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3885412;
    I thought someone said there was fb or twitter activity so he was dropped from the list.

One other thing he said. With the gf breakup. He guesses he has commitment issues. Big O red flag there.

Well if he was with the gf for 4 years, I'd say she could very well still be hot under the collar. Scorned woman, yup I would think so.
    The g/f may have broken up with HIM - and ya know that guy ego thing about breaking up - so don't be quite so quick to call her a scorned woman. He is pretty young - ??25 -and a 4 year relationship - she may have gotten fed up with him and kicked HIM to the curb..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I don't think we confirmed him but many have thought that he was possibly in the NYC photo's.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-25-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3885407;
    Wasn't his FB page active?? I can't remember either.
    Yes, Cash and I both confirmed that his FB page was active and we don't believe he made the show.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 04-24-2010 at 10:23 PM.