Page 41 of 535 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3885159;
    What doesn't make sense to me. Is the double standard here. You say you believe RS when he posts information. Because he is normally correct. Then someone posts a statement post #366 Someone tweeted rs today about Ty. He said he didn't know who it was, but he knows it isn't Ty. You still want to point fingers at Ty. I refuse to get into to the one sided Ty discussion anymore here. My question to all of you would be, if RS is saying he knows it isn't Ty. Then why can't you accept that for fact.

And how would RS know if he doesn't know who it is. Simple logic tells you. For instance he has probably been told "I will tell you this, it isn't Ty". But he hasn't been told who it is.
    I believe RS... He has proven himself to be spot on (with the exception of Ella). He would have NEVER came out and said it was not Ty without checking first. That's just how he is. If he thought there was a chance it could be him he would have noted that it is speculation however he did not. Your very reasoning is why I don't think Ty is the cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3885201;
    I highly doubt it's Jillian who shows up on Ali's season. I don't think that Jillian really would want to talk about the whole scandal thing as she seems past that. Plus, I don't think the dates match up for Jillian being anywhere near where Ali was when the scandal broke. JMO.
    Good chance that the 'scandal' and the 'return' have nothing to do with each other.............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3885280;
    I wanted to say this about Ty. I was told prior to the rs post, that it was "not" Ty. I do know he dated several women before the show but nothing serious. That is normal for any single person out there. Also I will add that I do know a little about one of the gals he dated prior and do to her job, and her background. I doubt very highly that should would get into a bf/gf scandal on a reality tv show.

You know what is really sad, already there are articles online quoting this site without verification that Ty is the guy whom the scandal is all about. We don't even have proof of that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885291;
    You know what is really sad, already there are articles online quoting this site without verification that Ty is the guy whom the scandal is all about. We don't even have proof of that.
    If you want to believe the articles then you are believing lies. One of the biggest pieces of mixed up info on those articles is that Ty makes it to F3/F4. Well we know he was eliminated before htd. That alone should tell anyone that the articles are just plain garbage.

They are focusing on one person and running with what "they think" is correct. And everyone else believes that anyone who goes on these shows and plays a guitar, and sings is out there for their career.

Sure some of them are. But did you see Reid and Michael on the show pushing for their career. They both play the guitar, and Michael plays in gigs. Ty is no different than them. Stereo typing someone is unfair.

I say lets meet these guys on the show, and enjoy what we learn about them on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3885159;
    What doesn't make sense to me. Is the double standard here. You say you believe RS when he posts information. Because he is normally correct. Then someone posts a statement post #366 Someone tweeted rs today about Ty. He said he didn't know who it was, but he knows it isn't Ty. You still want to point fingers at Ty. I refuse to get into to the one sided Ty discussion anymore here. My question to all of you would be, if RS is saying he knows it isn't Ty. Then why can't you accept that for fact.

And how would RS know if he doesn't know who it is. Simple logic tells you. For instance he has probably been told "I will tell you this, it isn't Ty". But he hasn't been told who it is.
    I have NEVER blindly believed RS - as with most of us around here.

We doubted Turkey until we got seperate confirmation.
    We are still trying to confirm that he was right about 25 guys.
    I even had seperate confirmation on the girlfriend issue.

So that is why I can't take Ty out of the mix. Logic tells me it is one of 3 guys. And that is what I posted. I also posted info that is readily available on the internet where someone posted they thought Ty had a girlfriend. Shoot - you even indicated there was someone who it might possibly be but you doubt she would come forward due to the nature of her job.

So right now to me there are three possibilities - Ty, Craig and the unknkown Bachelor. Simple logic tells me that.

Now we might be missing a piece of the puzzle - but from what we know - this is where things stand right now.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885291;
    I've noticed that as soon as something is posted here it spreads across the internet like wild fire. Articles, FB, Twitter etc. It really makes it tough trying to find new info when you have to wade through all the recycled material. I'm glad I defended Ty when this story first broke.

Someone mentioned a guy, a designer maybe from Canada. Does anyone know his name?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Caligirl81 View Post
    "I am not sure if I can post this link, but I found it online. Has anyone checked this guy out yet. His first name is Josh or Joshua, but not sure what his last name is. I can't understand what he said. It is his audition tape for the show.

YouTube - The Bachelorette 2010"

I brought this over from another thread. Maybe this is the scandalous bachelor. His names is Joshua Cody Lunt. I don't think the YouTube link is working.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3885312;
    I've noticed that as soon as something is posted here it spreads across the internet like wild fire. Articles, FB, Twitter etc. It really makes it tough trying to find new info when you have to wade through all the recycled material. I'm glad I defended Ty when this story first broke.

Someone mentioned a guy, a designer maybe from Canada. Does anyone know his name?

Who's going to defend him (?).... at this point I agree with cape: Ty -Craig-unknown bachelor .... no pointing of fingers from me until we get more information.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885320;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Caligirl81 View Post
    "I am not sure if I can post this link, but I found it online. Has anyone checked this guy out yet. His first name is Josh or Joshua, but not sure what his last name is. I can't understand what he said. It is his audition tape for the show.

YouTube - The Bachelorette 2010"

I brought this over from another thread. Maybe this is the scandalous bachelor. His names is Joshua Cody Lunt. I don't think the YouTube link is working.
    I believe he was the one who had ''just returned from living several months in Tahiti - with is girlfriend!!!''
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

It is either going to be:

A) The "girlfriend" is actually a serious relationship who is extremely hurt and looking out for Ali's well being. Guy looks like a jerk.

OR

B) A girl who went on a few dates with the guy and thought she was a girlfriend... She will most likely come out looking stupid.

OR

C) The girlfriend and boyfriend are just as sick, deserve each other and orchestrated the whole thing to get famous and make a few bucks at the expense of Ali's feelings.

Time will tell.

Not to open a can of worms... but Craig has his own radio show. Anyone with entertainment aspirations is an easy target... I think the general public has become sensitive to country crooners because of Wes.