Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3975109;
    latest from RS twitter

RealitySteve

Rumors are funny. They come out of nowhere, have no basis to them, yet everyone seems to take them as truth. So many to decipher...
    RS seems to be pretty sure Ali is single. It looks that way to me, REGARDLESS of the edits. I know, Chirs L is getting the Ryan edit. Roberto is getting the F1, which is the good Charlie plus, but so what? Maybe Fleiss feels particularly mean this season.

So far, Chris H videos, and Ali NEVER say that she chose someone. They just say she made a tough decision....which sounds like she chose no one.

That does not mean that the F2s and Ali are not friends
    Maybe all 3 decided it was better to go their respective ways after Frank left.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3975128;
    RS seems to be pretty sure Ali is single. It looks that way to me, REGARDLESS of the edits. I know, Chirs L is getting the Ryan edit. Roberto is getting the F1, which is the good Charlie plus, but so what? Maybe Fleiss feels particularly mean this season.

So far, Chris H videos, and Ali NEVER say that she chose someone. They just say she made a tough decision....which sounds like she chose no one.

Maybe all 3 decided it was better to go their respective ways after Frank left
    That's a good point. If she picks no one, I hope this is how it played out in the end. Or at least what really happened off camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3975128;

Maybe all 3 decided it was better to go their respective ways after Frank left.
    Choosing between Chris and Roberto would be very tough. Much tougher than the choices in the past, where I thought it was obvious the lead was totally screwing it up! This time, I think she can't go wrong. Much, much harder than say...Ed or Kiptyn.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3975136;
    That's a good point. If she picks no one, I hope this is how it played out in the end. Or at least what really happened off camera.
    I find it odd that CL can go from head-over-heels to he's fine to be just friends with Ali. Maybe it is the Stockholm syndrome or maybe after seeing Ali crying over Frank, put things in perspective for him.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3975121;
    If he's certain of his sources what's there to decipher. Why does he care what rumors people spread if his info is 100% and he's never wrong. Why does it matter if people disagree or disbelieve him? All he has to do is sit back and wait for the finale and then rant, rave , and gloat like he usually likes to do. I don't get his problem. Let other people decipher , sleuth, believe or disbelieve whatever they want. Should be no skin off his nose.
    Because even RS is NOT sure of the ending just as he wrote in his blog. It's as simple as that.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3975206;
    Because even RS is NOT sure of the ending just as he wrote in his blog. It's as simple as that.
    Where did he say that? I took it that he believes 100% she turns down both.

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3975206;
    It's funny - and interesting as well - that RS is not sure of the ending - but is adament that Ali is single - so - which it is?!?!? ....... and not sure who got out of the limo first?!?!? - I am not secure in his revelations - and understood why CASH was so uncomfortable about it as well.

And then - we have the ''Ali is engaged'' (and to whom?!?!?) outcome now - uuummmm ok - so again - which is it?!?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

What rumor is RS referring to in his recent twit?

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3975214;
    What rumor is RS referring to in his recent twit?
    ROFL - any and all .......... but probably referring to the rumors that Ali is now engaged............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3975216;
    ROFL - any and all .......... but probably referring to the rumors that Ali is now engaged............
    RS is Team Ali. He wants Ali for himself