Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #4031
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3975049;
    BLOOMERS - thank you - thank you - thank you!!! That has been somewhat my thinking thru out this crazy mess - Yes - Cash was troubled and was big enough to say so - same info as RS - but he has been adament about the ending - maybe that is how it did come down - but - with that said - I also ask WHY - and something IS not quite right. And seeing as another source of mine was going thru the exact same thing - makes me wonder even more...... uuummmmmmmm
    I agree with this..as Bloomers has said also Wonder why it was so difficult saying who the F2 were and than said for sure it was Chris L but didn't know what happen to the F1..Interesting indeed..

  2. #4032
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3975049;
    BLOOMERS - thank you - thank you - thank you!!! That has been somewhat my thinking thru out this crazy mess - Yes - Cash was troubled and was big enough to say so - same info as RS - but he has been adament about the ending - maybe that is how it did come down - but - with that said - I also ask WHY - and something IS not quite right. And seeing as another source of mine was going thru the exact same thing - makes me wonder even more...... uuummmmmmmm
    I believe that Cash's sources had the same info that RS had in that the F2, Chris L was not chosen that made her source assume that Ali chose her F1. RS came out with the info when she was going to but he put it out right before she did and then told us that Ali did not choose her F1-Roberto too. This made Cash go back and check with her sources again and they confirmed that Ali did not choose her F1.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  3. #4033
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975076;
    I believe that Cash's sources had the same info that RS had in that the F2, Chris L was not chosen that made her source assume that Ali chose her F1. RS came out with the info when she was going to but he put it out right before she did and then told us that Ali did not choose her F1-Roberto too. This made Cash go back and check with her sources again and they confirmed that Ali did not choose her F1.
    RS also backtracked on Chris is f2. He has no idea if Chris comes first or second and what was said. No details what so ever.

  4. #4034
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975076;
    I believe that Cash's sources had the same info that RS had in that the F2, Chris L was not chosen that made her source assume that Ali chose her F1. RS came out with the info when she was going to but he put it out right before she did and then told us that Ali did not choose her F1-Roberto too. This made Cash go back and check with her sources again and they confirmed that Ali did not choose her F1.
    I still think something is not quite right.

  5. #4035
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3975079;
    RS also backtracked on Chris is f2. He has no idea if Chris comes first or second and what was said. No details what so ever.
    Did he actually say that he did not know who came out of the limo first? I don't remember reading that. Cause I was thinking that. If Ali rejected both guys how do we know who was the F1 or F2 guy.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  6. #4036
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    latest from RS twitter.

    RealitySteve

    Rumors are funny. They come out of nowhere, have no basis to them, yet everyone seems to take them as truth. So many to decipher...

    RealitySteve

    Here's another thing thats funny. Being misquoted. Especially when everything I say is in writing plain as day on my site. Its fun being me
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-11-2010 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #4037
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975108;
    Did he actually say that he did not know who came out of the limo first? I don't remember reading that. Cause I was thinking that. If Ali rejected both guys how do we know who was the F1 or F2 guy.
    Yes RS indeed said that he doesn't know who came out the limo first.

  8. #4038
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3975108;
    Did he actually say that he did not know who came out of the limo first? I don't remember reading that. Cause I was thinking that. If Ali rejected both guys how do we know who was the F1 or F2 guy.
    Yes he did say that. He said he didn't know who came out of the limo first, what the guys said or what Ali said during the FRC.

  9. #4039
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3975109;
    latest from RS twitter

    RealitySteve

    Rumors are funny. They come out of nowhere, have no basis to them, yet everyone seems to take them as truth. So many to decipher...

    If he's certain of his sources what's there to decipher. Why does he care what rumors people spread if his info is 100% and he's never wrong. Why does it matter if people disagree or disbelieve him? All he has to do is sit back and wait for the finale and then rant, rave , and gloat like he usually likes to do. I don't get his problem. Let other people decipher , sleuth, believe or disbelieve whatever they want. Should be no skin off his nose.

  10. #4040
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    How do his sources know that "it's not Chris" but not know who came out of the limo first? The only source for that would be Chris, his family, his handler....or a crew that only was there for *his* portion of the FRC. Everyone else would either know nothing at all or know everything. Right?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.