Page 40 of 535 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 5345

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #391
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3885133;
    I have my beefs with RS - his condescending manner as well as his degrading attitude toward women; however, he is generally spot-on with the goods, and that is what I require from him.
    If he is true to form, he will find out the identity of "scandal guy" and let us know - the sooner, the better for me.
    At that point, I humbly and thankfully tip my hat to him!

    I say all of this with all due respect to those marvelous sleuthers on the other side who want to wade through all of the stuff to find it out on their own; however, with 2 extra episodes (?) and all of those locations, it sounds like a nightmare to come up with all the final answers on sleuthing alone.
    Give me some spoilers anytime!
    For me this is the worst part of reading RS. Knowing that the primary component of his audience are women, why does he continually degrade them? I understand that there are a certain number of women each season who deserve his attitude but every time I read him I cringe.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  2. #392
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    What doesn't make sense to me. Is the double standard here. You say you believe RS when he posts information. Because he is normally correct. Then someone posts a statement post #366 Someone tweeted rs today about Ty. He said he didn't know who it was, but he knows it isn't Ty. You still want to point fingers at Ty. I refuse to get into to the one sided Ty discussion anymore here. My question to all of you would be, if RS is saying he knows it isn't Ty. Then why can't you accept that for fact.

    And how would RS know if he doesn't know who it is. Simple logic tells you. For instance he has probably been told "I will tell you this, it isn't Ty". But he hasn't been told who it is.

  3. #393
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3885159;
    What doesn't make sense to me. Is the double standard here. You say you believe RS when he posts information. Because he is normally correct. Then someone posts a statement post #366 Someone tweeted rs today about Ty. He said he didn't know who it was, but he knows it isn't Ty. You still want to point fingers at Ty. I refuse to get into to the one sided Ty discussion anymore here. My question to all of you would be, if RS is saying he knows it isn't Ty. Then why can't you accept that for fact.

    And how would RS know if he doesn't know who it is. Simple logic tells you. For instance he has probably been told "I will tell you this, it isn't Ty". But he hasn't been told who it is.
    You're right. Therefore it seems to me that we need to learn about the Unknown Bachelor before we point the finger to anyone as guilty. The Unknown Bachelor to me seems like the best candidate and it will likely be weeks before we learn who that might be. Please keep in mind that RS has a great track record but we still need to check out what he tells us with facts from other sources to prove he is correct. He is not always 100% right in his spoilers.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  4. #394
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3885171;
    You're right. Therefore it seems to me that we need to learn about the Unknown Bachelor before we point the finger to anyone as guilty. The Unknown Bachelor to me seems like the best candidate and it will likely be weeks before we learn who that might be. Please keep in mind that RS has a great track record but we still need to check out what he tells us with facts from other sources to prove he is correct. He is not always 100% right in his spoilers.
    I'm wondering if it is the guy on the video from Canada, I think? He has said that he purchased a home with his girlfriend but they are no longer together. Maybe he is the one. I think he works designing clothing or something.

  5. #395
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Reality Steve writes that "someone" from last season makes an appearance on Ali's season too. I know he means Jake's season and he says that everyone is thinking it is Tenley and I did too, but it's not. Now, could it be Jillian? She and Ed showed up on Jake's season. Maybe Jillian shows up for some moral support through this b/g scandal?

  6. #396
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,468

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885191;
    Reality Steve writes that "someone" from last season makes an appearance on Ali's season too. I know he means Jake's season and he says that everyone is thinking it is Tenley and I did too, but it's not. Now, could it be Jillian? She and Ed showed up on Jake's season. Maybe Jillian shows up for some moral support through this b/g scandal?
    I highly doubt it's Jillian who shows up on Ali's season. I don't think that Jillian really would want to talk about the whole scandal thing as she seems past that. Plus, I don't think the dates match up for Jillian being anywhere near where Ali was when the scandal broke. JMO.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  7. #397
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3885201;
    I highly doubt it's Jillian who shows up on Ali's season. I don't think that Jillian really would want to talk about the whole scandal thing as she seems past that. Plus, I don't think the dates match up for Jillian being anywhere near where Ali was when the scandal broke. JMO.
    My other guess would be John Lovitz. He is the only other person I can think of who made an appearance on TB last season.

  8. #398
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885253;
    My other guess would be John Lovitz. He is the only other person I can think of who made an appearance on TB last season.
    Have you thought that it might be Corrie who makes an appearance. She has stayed pretty quite and out of the limelight.

  9. #399
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885184;
    I'm wondering if it is the guy on the video from Canada, I think? He has said that he purchased a home with his girlfriend but they are no longer together. Maybe he is the one. I think he works designing clothing or something.
    You are totally correct. I said early on, even though everyone doubted me. That I thought the video guy whose name I believe is Jacob. Looked like the guy under the canopy. The spiky type of hair. I think it is the same guy in the first NYC picture in the two tone shirt.

    I think they ruled him out because of fb/or twitter activity. I don't remember now. But yes he did break up with his gf, and stated that they bought a house together and it could get messy. I think the term someone used was Mr.Toothpaste.




  10. #400
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

    I wanted to say this about Ty. I was told prior to the rs post, that it was "not" Ty. I do know he dated several women before the show but nothing serious. That is normal for any single person out there. Also I will add that I do know a little about one of the gals he dated prior and do to her job, and her background. I doubt very highly that should would get into a bf/gf scandal on a reality tv show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.