Page 39 of 535 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

KK4
    FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3884905;
    I think that it is very likely that the guy and his girlfriend planned it - and I am willing to bet TPTB knew he had a girlfriend. They might not have known she was going to call though.

I bet all the guys saw right through him and Ali was charmed by him....and when the info comes out the guys will be happy and Ali will be conflicted. This guy will get the worst edit to ever come down the Bachelor pike and we will see Ali being fooled by him just like Jillian with Wes. This guy might have thought The Bachelor was good for his career - I just hope he is okay with weathering the storm that his edit will bring upon him.
    After seeing creepy MF on 20/20, I'm surprised anyone signs up for this show!

FORT Fanatic

I hope they don't play out the gf scandal like they did with Wes. They let the viewers in early on Wes and gave him a bad edit. It also played out to make Jillian look like a fool. I think it would have more dramatic effect if not only Ali but the viewers were surprised when this hits the fan. Maybe they'll actually edit the guy so that he is a fan favorite. If this scandal is truly something that took tptb by surprise, it could play this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3884976;
    I hope they don't play out the gf scandal like they did with Wes. They let the viewers in early on Wes and gave him a bad edit. It also played out to make Jillian look like a fool. I think it would have more dramatic effect if not only Ali but the viewers were surprised when this hits the fan. Maybe they'll actually edit the guy so that he is a fan favorite. If this scandal is truly something that took tptb by surprise, it could play this way.
    I think TPTB knew he had a gf back home because I think they wanted this to play out. I have a feeling that he is going to be edited to be one of Ali's favs. It'll be the girl who gave up the possiblity of love to go back to her job being devastated by a guy who came on the show only for his career.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Lets look at what we know for a minute

I have been told that the scandal happens exactly 1/2 way through. Others indicate this most likely means starting in Turkey and possibly culminating in Portugal. I also am not sure that Ali kicked the guy to the curb IMMEDIATELY upon hearing the news - it is possible that she might have processed the info for a bit - possibly another week. Reality Steve reported he had informaton for the 1st time on April 14th - around the time of the Portugal Rose Ceremony but the details were still sketchy

ICELAND
    1. Ty
    2. Kasey
    3. Kirk
    4. Craig
    5. Bachelor A
    6. Bachleor B
    7. Bachelor C
    8. Bachelor D
    9. Bachelor E

We know at least ONE guy had to be cut in Iceland - but most likely two b/c historically speaking the cuts of one start happening later

TURKEY
    1. Ty
    2. Kasey
    3. Kirk
    4. Craig
    5. Bachelor A
    6. Bachleor B
    7. Bachelor C

So now we know Bachelor D and E were not the cheater
    Based on dates returned home: we think Craig and Kasey were sent home from Turkey

PORTUGAL

1. Ty
    2. Kirk
    3. Bachelor A
    4. Bachleor B
    5. Bachelor C

Kasey - I know Kasey is not the cheater
    Craig - I am not sure what Craig has to gain for his law career on the show and for other reasons - I don't believe he is the cheater - but we can not rule him out 100%

Hometown Dates
    1. Kirk
    2. Bachelor A
    3. Bachleor B
    4. Bachelor C

Ty was cut in Portugal
    It is possible it was Craig - but based on what we know about him - this does not seem to be the case.
    It is possible that only one guy was cut in Iceland - and the other unknown Bachelor is the cheater.

I would like to point out this conversation that was posted on Ty's Fan page almost immediately after it went up:

Female Friend A
    Speechless......
    March 22 at 4:09pm

Female Friend B
    I second that
    March 23 at 12:31am · Report

Male Friend A
    speechless in a good way I hope!!! He will do great!!
    March 24 at 7:35pm ·

Female Friend B
    I guess, but heard he was dating someone like 2 weeks ago, maybe I heard wrong.
    March 24 at 11:27pm

Male Friend A
    dating different girls...no one serious......
    March 25 at 8:55am · Report

So - it does appear that there WERE people who thought Ty was dating someone when he left for the show

So in summary:

The choices for the cheater are
    Ty
    Craig
    Unknown Bachelor
    Last edited by cape; 04-24-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3884905;
    I think that it is very likely that the guy and his girlfriend planned it - and I am willing to bet TPTB knew he had a girlfriend. They might not have known she was going to call though.

I bet all the guys saw right through him and Ali was charmed by him....and when the info comes out the guys will be happy and Ali will be conflicted. This guy will get the worst edit to ever come down the Bachelor pike and we will see Ali being fooled by him just like Jillian with Wes. This guy might have thought The Bachelor was good for his career - I just hope he is okay with weathering the storm that his edit will bring upon him.
    TPTB will play up the connection with the "player" bf for all it's worth, so all we have to do is see who it SEEMS Ali has the closest connection with and that with be the jerk with the gf.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3884980;
    Lets look at what we know for a minute

I have been told that the scandal happens exactly 1/2 way through. Others indicate this most likely means starting in Turkey and possibly culminating in Portugal. I also am not sure that Ali kicked the guy to the curb IMMEDIATELY upon hearing the news - it is possible that she might have processed the info for a bit - possibly another week. Reality Steve reported he had informaton for the 1st time on April 14th - around the time of the Portugal Rose Ceremony but the details were still sketchy

ICELAND
    1. Ty
    2. Kasey
    3. Kirk
    4. Craig
    5. Bachelor A
    6. Bachleor B
    7. Bachelor C
    8. Bachelor D
    9. Bachelor E

We know at least ONE guy had to be cut in Iceland - but most likely two b/c historically speaking the cuts of one start happening later

TURKEY
    1. Ty
    2. Kasey
    3. Kirk
    4. Craig
    5. Bachelor A
    6. Bachleor B
    7. Bachelor C

So now we know Bachelor D and E were not the cheater
    Based on dates returned home: we think Craig and Kasey were sent home from Turkey

PORTUGAL

1. Ty
    2. Kirk
    3. Bachelor A
    4. Bachleor B
    5. Bachelor C

Kasey - I know Kasey is not the cheater
    Craig - I am not sure what Craig has to gain for his law career on the show and for other reasons - I don't believe he is the cheater - but we can not rule him out 100%

Hometown Dates
    1. Kirk
    2. Bachelor A
    3. Bachleor B
    4. Bachelor C

Ty was cut in Portugal
    It is possible it was Craig - but based on what we know about him - this does not seem to be the case.
    It is possible that only one guy was cut in Iceland - and the other unknown Bachelor is the cheater.

I would like to point out this conversation that was posted on Ty's Fan page almost immediately after it went up:

Female Friend A
    Speechless......
    March 22 at 4:09pm

Female Friend B
    I second that
    March 23 at 12:31am · Report

Male Friend A
    speechless in a good way I hope!!! He will do great!!
    March 24 at 7:35pm ·

Female Friend B
    I guess, but heard he was dating someone like 2 weeks ago, maybe I heard wrong.
    March 24 at 11:27pm

Male Friend A
    dating different girls...no one serious......
    March 25 at 8:55am · Report

So - it does appear that there WERE people who thought Ty was dating someone when he left for the show

So in summary:

The choices for the cheater are
    Ty
    Craig
    Unknown Bachelor
    cape, your logic here is amazing, we only need to know a few more things for sure to know who the scandalous bachelor is. I agree Craig has a lot to loose and little to gain from this. Ty seems likely to be the one based on those comments and in this case I think any publicity would be considered good. But as long as there is an Unknown Bachelor we can not deductively reason who the cheater is.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3885068;
    cape, your logic here is amazing, we only need to know a few more things for sure to know who the scandalous bachelor is. I agree Craig has a lot to loose and little to gain from this. Ty seems likely to be the one based on those comments and in this case I think any publicity would be considered good. But as long as there is an Unknown Bachelor we can not deductively reason who the cheater is.
    Wouldn't surprise me a bit - in fact I am inclined to believe - "scandal guy" was on his way to being F1.

Why, Bloomers, why would you say something like that, you ask?
    I look back at every shocking season following one behind the other, and I think that the producers not only like the shockers but now scheme for them.

Did they know Romeo had a girlfriend? After finding out last season about the length, breath, and extent of the psychological, personality, and evaluative testing each contestant goes through added to all of the background questions they are asked, I feel confident they had a great idea.

What I think they may have planned for is another big expose' at the end of the season when "scandal girlfriend" came forth in all of her righteous indignation bringing with her tons of publicity. When the girlfriend called midseason, I think they ran with it then and went back to the drawing board to begin drumming up the new end of the season scandal.

Do I think there is still a chance there will be a scandal with whomever Ali finally chooses? Yep, sure do! The producers have a lot of the skinny on these guys, and what they don't have, someone is more than happy to give them. Look how much we have already been told.

What will surprise me - given the last few seasons - is if there is no scandal surrounding Ali and her F1.

I am sorry if I just rained on somebody's parade, but this is Fleiss and Com. with whom we are dealing.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3885051;
    TPTB will play up the connection with the "player" bf for all it's worth, so all we have to do is see who it SEEMS Ali has the closest connection with and that with be the jerk with the gf.
    I totally agree with you - and to add another iron to the fire -- when we get to F3-2, which ever one of them is positive that he is going to be F1, then either one of the other two are, or the other one is. (Per Jake's season) Tenley was so sure she was it, and Vienna was so sure, until the end, then doubted and questioned whether or not she was the F1. Who ended up being F1 - the unsure one, not the positive, "this is the beginning of Jake and I's life together (Tenley). Just saying, we should not always believe what we "think" we hear. It usually plays out to be the opposite.

Saffron and Bloomers, ITA with both of your posts. This is as much of a set up as was Ali calling Jake from home when the sleuthers knew it was a hotel room.

How does one pick up a phone and call Ali? MF loves the g/f scandel. This is his twisted mind visualizing viewers going banana's once they get wind that the girlfriend actually calls Ali! Imagine the ratings! Ali will have a scandel and so will every bach'ette that follows.

Another season that I have to ask, what kind of g/f lets her b/f go on the show? There isn't any reason in the world that I can think of to justify it.

RS IMO is just as twisted as MF. I bet RS will predict next season "there will be a scandel".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3885128;
    Saffron and Bloomers, ITA with both of your posts. This is as much of a set up as was Ali calling Jake from home when the sleuthers knew it was a hotel room.

How does one pick up a phone and call Ali? MF loves the g/f scandel. This is his twisted mind visualizing viewers going banana's once they get wind that the girlfriend actually calls Ali! Imagine the ratings! Ali will have a scandel and so will every bach'ette that follows.

Another season that I have to ask, what kind of g/f lets her b/f go on the show? There isn't any reason in the world that I can think of to justify it.

RS IMO is just as twisted as MF. I bet RS will predict next season "there will be a scandel".
    I have my beefs with RS - his condescending manner as well as his degrading attitude toward women; however, he is generally spot-on with the goods, and that is what I require from him.
    If he is true to form, he will find out the identity of "scandal guy" and let us know - the sooner, the better for me.
    At that point, I humbly and thankfully tip my hat to him!

I say all of this with all due respect to those marvelous sleuthers on the other side who want to wade through all of the stuff to find it out on their own; however, with 2 extra episodes (?) and all of those locations, it sounds like a nightmare to come up with all the final answers on sleuthing alone.
    Give me some spoilers anytime!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.