Page 37 of 535 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3884036;
    Maybe Ty was booted in Portugal BEFORE a date and there were only 4 guys that went on dates in Portugal...Actually if he was booted in Portugal - it is likely there was not a RC - or she told him she needed to think about things and then let him go at the RC...that is actually a pretty good possibility.
    I thought this "scandal" happened mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3884335;
    I thought this "scandal" happened mid season.
    Technically, Iceland, Turkey, and Portugal could all be considered mid season.

OOPS - ya beat me to it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3884306;
    Absolutely NOT - TPTB would not let ANY of the F4 do that kind of thing - way tooo much chance for leaks - (unless they put the guy in a closet along with his handler.)

Ty is out - done - finito - with a good chance of being a bad guy - maybe it is not him - but..... right now he looks to have a just as good a shot at having the g/f as anyone does
    And how do we know that he is home? I guess I missed that.

From a credible source. They said they were home by 4/15 or 4/14...I can't remember which date, but one of those two.

Someone tweeted rs today about Ty. He said he didn't know who it was, but he knows it isn't Ty.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3884622;
    Someone tweeted rs today about Ty. He said he didn't know who it was, but he knows it isn't Ty.
    Do you mean RS doesn't know who it is, and he knows it isn't Ty or did the Tweeter said it wasn't Ty? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3884641;
    Do you mean RS doesn't know who it is, and he knows it isn't Ty or did the Tweeter said it wasn't Ty? Thanks.
    Hmmm....I don't know if I can quote his tweet on here and I don't want to get in trouble again!

To sum it up he said hadn't heard that people were saying it was Ty. He didn't know who it was that had a girlfriend yet, but he knew it wasn't Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3884665;
    Hmmm....I don't know if I can quote his tweet on here and I don't want to get in trouble again!

To sum it up he said hadn't heard that people were saying it was Ty. He didn't know who it was that had a girlfriend yet, but he knew it wasn't Ty.
    I don't understand how he can know it's not Ty, but not know who it IS. Did he ask his sources specifically if it was Ty? I don't know how he could say who it isn't, but not say who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3884734;
    I don't understand how he can know it's not Ty, but not know who it IS. Did he ask his sources specifically if it was Ty? I don't know how he could say who it isn't, but not say who it is.
    I know! He kinda did the same thing with the other blog about how he knew someone from last season was on, but didn't know who and then when people guessed he said they were wrong!!! I just started reading his blog this season and I decided to not put much thought into what he says. I do believe him, but I am too old to play games like that!

ok I said I wasn't going to worry about it, but one thought is maybe he knows when the guy with the girlfriend left the show. Maybe the cheater was let go before Ty was and that is how he knows.