Page 34 of 535 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3883850;
    I don't know if he was heart broken by aAli...what - meant was that happened before the show.

I like what you're on to with the schedule here. If there was a RC in Iceland on 4/2 and then three dates realistically you say then maybe he was on one of those three dates after Iceland. Hmmm....travel on 4/3 to Turkey. Dates 4/4-4/6. RC on 4/6 then on to Portugal. I don't know. What do you think Cash?
    Well I posted this in the other thread:

4/1 RC in Iceland
    4/2 Travel to Turkey
    4/3-5 Turkey Dates
    4/6 RC in Turkey
    4/7 Travel to Portugal
    4/8-12 Portugal Dates, including a 1-1 on 4/10
    4/13 RC in Portugal
    4/14 Travel to US

I honestly can't remember what day we thought the RC was in Iceland, so if somebody wants to correct me that's fine, but it might change up my theory a bit. I was thinking 3 dates in Iceland-RC-travel-3 dates in Turkey-RC-travel-5 dates in Lisbon-RC-travel.

Either way, I do think Kasey made the cut in Iceland and was possibly eliminated on a rose or go date in Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3883852;
    Well I posted this in the other thread:

4/1 RC in Iceland
    4/2 Travel to Turkey
    4/3-5 Turkey Dates
    4/6 RC in Turkey
    4/7 Travel to Portugal
    4/8-12 Portugal Dates, including a 1-1 on 4/10
    4/13 RC in Portugal
    4/14 Travel to US

I honestly can't remember what day we thought the RC was in Iceland, so if somebody wants to correct me that's fine, but it might change up my theory a bit. I was thinking 3 dates in Iceland-RC-travel-3 dates in Turkey-RC-travel-5 dates in Lisbon-RC-travel.

Either way, I do think Kasey made the cut in Iceland and was possibly eliminated on a rose or go date in Turkey.
    Only correction that sticks out is the Iceland RC was on 4/2
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3883855;
    Only correction that sticks out is the Iceland RC was on 4/2
    I couldn't remember. I've had it in my head for a while now that it was on 4/1, I don't know why.

4/2 RC in Iceland
    4/3 Travel to Turkey
    4/4-6 Dates in Turkey
    4/7 RC in Turkey
    4/8 Travel to Portugal
    4/9-12 Dates in Portugal, 1-1 on 4/10
    4/13 RC in Portugal
    4/14 Travel to US

Kasey was still home at an awkward time so I still think he was cut on a rose or go date. And I guess Craig could still be considered cut in Turkey or during a rose or go date in Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3883860;
    I couldn't remember. I've had it in my head for a while now that it was on 4/1, I don't know why.

4/2 RC in Iceland
    4/3 Travel to Turkey
    4/4-6 Dates in Turkey
    4/7 RC in Turkey
    4/8 Travel to Portugal
    4/9-12 Dates in Portugal, 1-1 on 4/10
    4/13 RC in Portugal
    4/14 Travel to US

Kasey was still home at an awkward time so I still think he was cut on a rose or go date. And I guess Craig could still be considered cut in Turkey or during a rose or go date in Portugal.
    Wouldn't the bolded section be equivalent to Jake's time in San Fran? So couldn't we assume 3 1-1 and 1 2-1???

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3883889;
    Wouldn't the bolded section be equivalent to Jake's time in San Fran? So couldn't we assume 3 1-1 and 1 2-1???
    It's possible. Or it could be any other combination you can think of. Heck we don't even really know how many would be left at this point.

It wouldn't really be the same thing, though. Jake was supposed to have two 1-1 dates and a groupdate with 4 girls. But he cut an extra girl the week before, and it just so happened that Ali lived in the city they were in, so she got a 1-1 date as well. They didn't plan ahead for it to be that way, and that's why she got her date on the same day as a RC.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3883904;
    It's possible. Or it could be any other combination you can think of. Heck we don't even really know how many would be left at this point.

It wouldn't really be the same thing, though. Jake was supposed to have two 1-1 dates and a groupdate with 4 girls. But he cut an extra girl the week before, and it just so happened that Ali lived in the city they were in, so she got a 1-1 date as well. They didn't plan ahead for it to be that way, and that's why she got her date on the same day as a RC.
    Ugh then I'm totally lost...

Aren't we assuming Ali's cuts are 25-12 in 3 RCs (in LA), 12-9 (in NYC), 9-6 (in Iceland), 6-5 (in Turkey), and 5-4 (in Portugal)???

Doesn't that (kind of) follow Jake's cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3883905;
    Ugh then I'm totally lost...

Aren't we assuming Ali's cuts are 25-12 in 3 RCs (in LA), 12-9 (in NYC), 9-6 (in Iceland), 6-5 (in Turkey), and 5-4 (in Portugal)???

Doesn't that (kind of) follow Jake's cuts?
    But there were probably 4 HTDs, so that means there were more guys in Portugal, meaning more guys in Turkey, and less guys cut in Iceland.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3883889;
    I was thinking the same thing - that it had to be a 2:1 date. After they get down to the Final 6 (or possibly final 7 in this case?), they typically don't send anyone home on a date unless it's the 2:1 date. They're usually cut at a RC....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

There are no rose or go dates once it's down to F6, not even on a 2:1. Isn't that when Jake took Vienna and Gia to the castle? 2 always leave at the RC (when it's a F6 to F4).

Typically there is only one 2:1 date per season, where there's a rose or go, or both go (Fred and Robert: Kathryn and Ella). Isn't Jake the first season to have 2:1 when he doesn't send anyone home? But isn't that because he had sent an extra girl home the week before and it was probably supposed to be a 3:1 (group) date?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Could Kasey showing up at an odd time have to do with flights? They may not have been able to get a straight through flight not knowing exactly what time the RC would have ended or because they wanted to make sure the person would get to the airport and not miss the flight. He may have been delayed waiting for flights coming from overseas.