Page 31 of 535 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I am sure this has nothing to do with what Reality Steve is saying but Jillian and Ed were on Jake's season and they did make a trip back to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3882908;
    I am sure this has nothing to do with what Reality Steve is saying but Jillian and Ed were on Jake's season and they did make a trip back to LA.
    Could play into the cheating theme and how to cope, etc. but I can't imagine Ed/Jill wanting to go there. Never know but your guess isn't a bad one.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3882638;
    This sounds like an about me for Ty Brown. I just learned that Ty Brown is no stranger to getting himself on camera and was in a Kellie Pickler video. There already have been rumors that Ty Brown went on the show to further his music career. My guess is he has a girlfriend or at least someone he led on a relationship with before he left for the show.

Well, we have two guesses. Tyler or Ty
    This definately was not Ty Brown. Ty did not get eliminated until just before the home town dates. It is time to put the "rumors" to rest. Ty did not go on the show to promote his music. He went on the show for the right reason to find love. Yes like many others on previous Bachelor/ette shows, he did date prior to the show, but he was not in any serious relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3882934;
    This definately was not Ty Brown. Ty did not get eliminated until just before the home town dates. It is time to put the "rumors" to rest. Ty did not go on the show to promote his music. He went on the show for the right reason to find love. Yes like many others on previous Bachelor/ette shows, he did date prior to the show, but he was not in any serious relationship.

How can you be SO sure r/t the bolded - you don't know him - and 3rd party assumption doesn't quite make it so. Maybe he really isn't there for the right reasons - maybe he really is a creepo - maybe he was there to promote himself...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3882927;
    Could play into the cheating theme and how to cope, etc. but I can't imagine Ed/Jill wanting to go there. Never know but your guess isn't a bad one.
    They would never discuss this in public. It would be a big mistake. They handled it appropriately last year. Jillian and Ed will be in LA this weekend. Speculation has it that they may be signing the contract to have their wedding televised by ABC. The only questions not answered are where and when will it be. Any one know anything they can share?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3882626;
    I'm pretty sure Kasey was not eliminated in NY. They left NY at the end of March and he wasn't eliminated until somewhere around 4/4 or 4/5 because he was home as of 4/6.

I figured out he was home because I ran into someone at the gym who said "guess who text me yesterday." When I heard it was Kasey I replied "I thought he went on some reality show or something" (playing little dumb...hoping for info). The guy said that Kasey had been away for a while but just back into the country yesterday. So...Kasey was out of the country. We can safely assume he was in Iceland but I am going to bet he was in Turkey also or some other country after Iceland.

I know who Kasey is and I can safely say that he is not the one with a girlfriend back home and he does not get kicked off for this reason. Kasey has been heart broken and from what I think was really there for all the right reasons and looking for love. Unfortunately since we know he is home...we know he didn't find it. He is definitely a lover boy and I sure hope he is portrayed that way on the show.
    Are you saying he was heart broken by Ali?
    Tell him to keep his chin up because once the show is over, he can meet all the other beautiful and fun women who have been on the Bachelor in the past. Those reunions can be good things. They make everybody on the show a winner.

Thinking about the schedule...
    If Kasey was out of the country, and he lives in Cali, it would probably be a full day of travel for him to get home. So the RC could be 4/4, the day of travel home on 4/5, and then he finally gets settled on 4/6. The flight would be LONG on 4/5. Most of the crew didn't get home to LA until like 6-7 PM from Lisbon, so Kasey would get home around the same time. Any chance you know what time he was home on 4/6? Or do you just know that he was home? Realistically, they need time for at least 3 dates, and they left Iceland on 4/2 (right?), so a 4/5 RC makes the most sense. It's actually perfect now that I think about it. A RC on 4/5, a few dates, then another RC on 4/9 where Craig is cut. Then another on 4/13 where Ty is cut.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3882957;
    Are you saying he was heart broken by Ali?
    Tell him to keep his chin up because once the show is over, he can meet all the other beautiful and fun women who have been on the Bachelor in the past. Those reunions can be good things. They make everybody on the show a winner.

Thinking about the schedule...
    If Kasey was out of the country, and he lives in Cali, it would probably be a full day of travel for him to get home. So the RC could be 4/4, the day of travel home on 4/5, and then he finally gets settled on 4/6. The flight would be LONG on 4/5. Most of the crew didn't get home to LA until like 6-7 PM from Lisbon, so Kasey would get home around the same time. Any chance you know what time he was home on 4/6? Or do you just know that he was home? Realistically, they need time for at least 3 dates, and they left Iceland on 4/2 (right?), so a 4/5 RC makes the most sense. It's actually perfect now that I think about it. A RC on 4/5, a few dates, then another RC on 4/9 where Craig is cut. Then another on 4/13 where Ty is cut.
    UUmmmm - me thinks that is one too many RC's girl

4/5 is too early .......... if they left Iceland on 4/2 - 3 dates - at the very least RC could be 4/6 - but I doubt even that..............
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-22-2010 at 12:20 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3882962;
    UUmmmm - me thinks that is one too many RC's girl

4/5 is too early .......... if they left Iceland on 4/2 - 3 dates - at the very least RC could be 4/5 - but I doubt even that..............
    LOL I realized that seconds after I posted it.
    I started to edit, then got distracted.
    It is too many RCs, so Kasey was either cut in Iceland or cut on a 1-1 date after Iceland.

Fort Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3882934;
    I must have missed something along the way. Has Ty been sent home?

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3882971;
    I must have missed something along the way. Has Ty been sent home?
    Yup he has been .........before HTD's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON