Page 30 of 535 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Not much of a scandal considering what we've seen the last few seasons. It's not nearly as scandalous as Ed having two girlfriends back home and Jill still choosing him as her F1. I'm glad Ali will have the good sense to kick the guy to the curb immediately.

Could they somehow use Jake to come back and tell Ali about the g/f? It certainly wouldn't be out of character for him since he blew the whistle on Jill's season. Maybe he comes to tell Ali before she actually gets the phone call from the g/f. They could use Jake for dramatic effect. Ali might originally think he is back for her and some viewers could believe that as well?? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3882535;
    Not much of a scandal considering what we've seen the last few seasons. It's not nearly as scandalous as Ed having two girlfriends back home and Jill still choosing him as her F1. I'm glad Ali will have the good sense to kick the guy to the curb immediately.

Could they somehow use Jake to come back and tell Ali about the g/f? It certainly wouldn't be out of character for him since he blew the whistle on Jill's season. Maybe he comes to tell Ali before she actually gets the phone call from the g/f. They could use Jake for dramatic effect. Ali might originally think he is back for her and some viewers could believe that as well?? Just a thought.
    Now - that IS a reasonable scenerio LOL - poor Ali
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3882516;
    But - a poster here - and don't ask me to go back and find it - too far back - posted that 11 landed in NYC - and wasn't JOnathan id'd in that pic on the street corner - the one with 7 guys in it?!? IF so - then it couldn't be him - but ya never know ROFL
    I haven't read RS's blog yet, but did he say it happened before they left LA?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3882531;
    I don't think it is Jonathan.

We believe that 12 guys went to NYC and she eliminated one prior to the RC - we thought that was a Rose or go and he went but maybe not. That might explain the guy who tweeted that they saw a mad guy giving a PI in NYC.

I believe Jonathan left at the RC. I think Kasey left after Iceland. I don't think we know who this guy is.
    Somebody pointed out that the NYC episode will be episode 4. For the last 6+ seasons there has been a 2-1 date in episode 4. I think that's where the 11-9 comes in. There were probably 12 guys to start in NYC, but then one was cut on the 2-1, making the RC an 11-9 RC.

I feel like the girlfriend call will happen before or after NY, but not during.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3882555;
    I haven't read RS's blog yet, but did he say it happened before they left LA?
    RS isn't specific in his blog today regarding timing. However, in an earlier blog, he indicated there was a scandal about half-way through.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies
    Kasey was back home 4/6. So he would of been eliminated in NY.

Tyler Morrow, but wasn't he eliminated after NYC

His about me says: Very outgoing, love being in front of the camera, from Montana, love the outdoors, athletic,love to make people laugh! always willing to put on a little act, I've been told many times to get in to acting, so I'm trying to explore it and tap into my full potential!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3882296;
    We have no idea when Tyler was eliminated. It could have been the first night for all we know. I think Kasey was eliminated in Iceland and not NYC at the 9-6 rc. We know Jonathan was cut in NY and were told it was the 11-9 rc. So if someone was given the boot because of a gf in NY there wasn't a rose or go like some of us thought. right? Of course it didn't have to be in NY and by the way RS couldn't tell us that on Monday?
    I'm pretty sure Kasey was not eliminated in NY. They left NY at the end of March and he wasn't eliminated until somewhere around 4/4 or 4/5 because he was home as of 4/6.

I figured out he was home because I ran into someone at the gym who said "guess who text me yesterday." When I heard it was Kasey I replied "I thought he went on some reality show or something" (playing little dumb...hoping for info). The guy said that Kasey had been away for a while but just back into the country yesterday. So...Kasey was out of the country. We can safely assume he was in Iceland but I am going to bet he was in Turkey also or some other country after Iceland.

I know who Kasey is and I can safely say that he is not the one with a girlfriend back home and he does not get kicked off for this reason. Kasey has been heart broken and from what I think was really there for all the right reasons and looking for love. Unfortunately since we know he is home...we know he didn't find it. He is definitely a lover boy and I sure hope he is portrayed that way on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3882227;

Tyler Morrow

His about me says: Very outgoing, love being in front of the camera, from Montana, love the outdoors, athletic,love to make people laugh! always willing to put on a little act, I've been told many times to get in to acting, so I'm trying to explore it and tap into my full potential!!
    This sounds like an about me for Ty Brown. I just learned that Ty Brown is no stranger to getting himself on camera and was in a Kellie Pickler video. There already have been rumors that Ty Brown went on the show to further his music career. My guess is he has a girlfriend or at least someone he led on a relationship with before he left for the show.

Well, we have two guesses. Tyler or Ty

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3882638;
    This sounds like an about me for Ty Brown. I just learned that Ty Brown is no stranger to getting himself on camera and was in a Kellie Pickler video. There already have been rumors that Ty Brown went on the show to further his music career. My guess is he has a girlfriend or at least someone he led on a relationship with before he left for the show.

Well, we have two guesses. Tyler or Ty
    Nope, since neither was cut in NY.

We were speculating about this Friday night and I said I thought the scandal would be why we have an 11-9 RC in NY. And, no, it's believed Jonathan was at the RC, so it couldn't have been him.

There was a tweet that was originally posted at that time that Cash dug up --

I found it!!
    From 3/28 (the day they left for Iceland, interesting)
    "Just saw a reality show being taped outside the apartment we're staying in! #NYC They were interviewing a bitchy guy."
    My guess would be that this guy was none too happy about a call his girlfriend had placed. I bet the PI was right before he left for the airport after Ali kicked his heiny to the curb!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I must be jaded because in the land of MF scandals this is really tame. lol Ali seems to find out the guy has a g/f fairly early which is good news. At least it isn't at the end or after the show. After Ed's 2 girlfriends this is nothing. I wonder if it was planned that she would call at a certain time. It all seems a little too planned out to me but a lot of this show feels that way these days.

I wonder if there is more. They way MF works these days I can't believe this it is. I really am jaded by this show when 1 scandal isn't enough. lol

Why doesn't RS just spill about who was there without knowing why? RS gets some great info but he has control issues. lol