Page 3 of 535 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

It is not the best screencap of Hunter, but I tried:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3870072;
    Ok I'm 75% sure this is Hunter and not his brother. They look a lot alike, but I think this is him.
    It's from a year ago, but it's the best one I can come up with for now.

Cute and funny and Ali let him go...she better have picked some FANTASTIC men if she's getting rid of guys like this.
    I like Texas guys too and a man holding a baby is so sweet! Great Find Cash!

He's got a generic job title perfect for the show, too- Account Executive.
    And it looks like he's about 29.

That's about all I got for now.

So are we not allowed to talk about him in the sleuthing thread just cuz RS mentioned him first? I'm a bit confused by the rules.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3870642;
    So are we not allowed to talk about him in the sleuthing thread just cuz RS mentioned him first? I'm a bit confused by the rules.
    I think you can talk about him but you are limited to the "non-spoiler" information.....confusing to me to!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3870649;
    I think you can talk about him but you are limited to the "non-spoiler" information.....confusing to me to!
    I asked yesterday if potential contestants names are leaked and we find out they were eliminated in the first episode; would that be a spoiler even though we have sleuthed the F9. The answer was yes. That it should go in the Ali spoiler thread. So I think because it came from RS and we know he was cut the first night it remains in spoilers. I hope that made scince.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3870754;
    I asked yesterday if potential contestants names are leaked and we find out they were eliminated in the first episode; would that be a spoiler even though we have sleuthed the F9. The answer was yes. That it should go in the Ali spoiler thread. So I think because it came from RS and we know he was cut the first night it remains in spoilers. I hope that made scince.
    That's the way I understand it too. I think the confusion is because in Hunter Wagner's case, the sleuthing side has become aware of him now also from FB (or some other source), not from RS. So people are wondering what, and how much, they can say. I think just avoid the mention of RS altogether on the other side, and only talk about what has been discovered with sleuthing over there.

When the season gets started and information starts flowing in on both sides, it's going to get very confusing. If RS spoils much of the season, I'm going to have to just park it here, I'm afraid.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3870765;
    That's the way I understand it too. I think the confusion is because in Hunter Wagner's case, the sleuthing side has become aware of him now also from FB (or some other source), not from RS. So people are wondering what, and how much, they can say. I think just avoid the mention of RS altogether on the other side, and only talk about what has been discovered with sleuthing over there.

When the season gets started and information starts flowing in on both sides, it's going to get very confusing. If RS spoils much of the season, I'm going to have to just park it here, I'm afraid.
    I wish there were a combo sleuthing/spoiler thread. I love to sleuth but I also love my spoilers. It is going to get very confusing once everything gets going!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3870831;
    I wish there were a combo sleuthing/spoiler thread. I love to sleuth but I also love my spoilers. It is going to get very confusing once everything gets going!
    Well, this is Reality Steve's thread in the spoiler side of the forum. There is another thread titled Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowski ***Spoilers*** also in this forum. It's only one page long so far. I think that is the more general one like in previous seasons where we just had a spoiler side and a non-spoiler side of the forum. So maybe we bring sleuthing from the other side and mix with spoilers from here to that thread.?. We also could get spoilers that are from sources other than RS. There's no point duplicating the sleuthing, it's just going to be hard to sleuth over there and remember to not include anything learned over here.

Anyway, that's how I'm reading it. Thoughts, anyone?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3870765;

This right here is why we separated sleuthing and spoilers. All it takes is one person, and we always find that someone just feels like they have to be the first one to post a scoop which just kills the sleuthing. No one should be saying that he is eliminated over in the sleuthing threads - that's a spoiler. Any sort of hint that "Oh wow, with those looks I bet he doesn't last long" from someone who has also been seen to post over here in spoilers will result in that person's post being deleted or worse, because they are letting their actual knowledge leak into their supposed opinion on his chances. We don't want any coy hints. It destroys the fun.

If you're into spoilers, you really should stay in this forum completely unless you are very careful not to hint.

I think just avoid the mention of RS altogether on the other side, and only talk about what has been discovered with sleuthing over there.
    - is exactly right, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3870831;
    Give it a chance to work. So many people have complained about the show being ruined for them for several seasons now that we felt we had to do something to inject some fun back into the forums. It's a cheesy reality show, and shouldn't be the cause of so much bad feeling here.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob