Page 29 of 535 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3882323;
    I know some of you aren't very impressed with this 'scandal', but I am loving it!
    This girl is going to call Ali- a woman she's never met in her life- and have to introduce herself and tell her this guy Ali may or may not like is a big fat phony and that he is still 'with' her on the side. That phone call is going to be so awkward and so enjoyable to watch. It's GOLD to TPTB. I love it and I can't wait to watch it.
    No doubt!!! Although the scandal itself isn't as scandalous as I was hoping for (not even sure what I was hoping for) but the thought of it playing out on screen makes me MF is going to have a field day with setting it up and letting it play out - he is VERY good at that!!!

I just hope this wasn't a guy she was actually interested in. LOL - look at me making a funny.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3882218;
    No problem, you post prompted me to look at his blog, knowing he was revealing it today. Granted, not exactly 'scandalous' - at least not to FORTers but it will be interesting to see it play out during the season. Ring, Ring, "Hi, this is Ali"......cuz you know the cameras were there when the call was made.

it goes back to Firestone's season when Kristen didn't bother to let her b/f know she broke up with him to go on the shw :
    That is the way it appeared on the show, but inside info revealed that Kirsten's boyfriend had told her he would not commit to marriage with her. At that point she went on the show. They were a couple whose relationship was recognized as going nowhere. When she got off the show, he moved from Tampa to Chicago.

It was of course in the show's best interest to play up the storyline as the boyfriend back home. We now know there have been at least several other much more viable relationships back home which the show completely ignored because they didn't play into the producers' storylines.

While this situation is probably true, I do hope the producers took the time to check it out as any woman with a vendetta could call up and say anything.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

brittyiswitty

Well my 2nd post this season.

Let me see if I get it right?

Ali left Jake to go home to go back to work? Right?
    Then she leave the work to do the bachelorette? Right?
    Now RS said someone is there for the wrong reason GIRLFRIEND call to tell Ali the truth? Right?

Funny maybe the duck is coming into roost. Should be an interesting season was not going to watch but lord they just reel me in.

I am allowed to post here right?
    Last edited by brittyiswitty; 04-21-2010 at 03:05 PM.

But the question was about people having sig others while appearing on the show - and it even came out of her mouth on the show that there was someone waiting at home (so in her mind the relationship was not completely over) - no matter what the reality was, the interpretation of what she said and what Andrew's brother told him means that there was enough information to believe she did have a b/f at home. Don't mean to be pushy or anything, just noting that Kristen having a b/f at home was part of her edit that season.

It also came out at Travis' WTA that Susan had her b/f who would be willing to take her back when she returned.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3882307;
    We both have our opinions of RS. It's also OK for people to overanalyze him. He does play with his audience: his use of hooks, his hinting at information, his loaded language. He revealed the Melissa information in a series of riddles. I think his need to constantly clarify people's misinterpretations can be read as unclear writing.

When he does get to the point, yes, he delivers information.

I just don't like his delivery.
    Not *defending* him, but RS is a Gemini.. so he intellectualizes things.. the way he formed those riddles seemed rather clever to him, yet not entirely obvious. He thought we (mostly ladies, of course!) would enjoy such a challenge - - to not get the info outright in a blunt spoiler way.
    But, of course, it baffled most of us, and we even lost patience! And he eventually had to toss out very obvious facts.
    That said, Gemini is also known for being a few steps ahead; right Geminis? ? They are often waiting for others to catch up. Thusly, you can count on RS to spill his beans as fast as he can! (great for us, really)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaE;3882339;
    Not *defending* him, but RS is a Gemini.. so he intellectualizes things.. the way he formed those riddles seemed rather clever to him, yet not entirely obvious. He thought we (mostly ladies, of course!) would enjoy such a challenge - - to not get the info outright in a blunt spoiler way.
    But, of course, it baffled most of us, and we even lost patience! And he eventually had to toss out very obvious facts.
    That said, Gemini is also known for being a few steps ahead; right Geminis? ? They are often waiting for others to catch up. Thusly, you can count on RS to spill his beans as fast as he can! (great for us, really)
    I think all of that stuff is a bunch of nonsense, but if I didn't , I am a Taurus the bull, and I would have charged him and run right over him if I had seen him! Such was the attitude and lack of patience I had with all of that clue business. If you are going to engage in spoilers, the way that I see it is to just do it - come on out with it. You might have to protect your sources and be sure you are correct as possible, but you don't play cat and mouse guessing games which people don't appreciate.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3882208;
    The only thing I don't understand is how on earth, with today's technology, anyone can expect that it will not be discovered that they left for the show with a girlfriend back home. Unless this guy is a mactor I don't see how this can benefit his career as he will now be considered somewhat dishonest and untrustworthy. So, I'm guessing that whoever this guy is, we can rule out the ones with serious jobs that could be affected adversely by this information.
    My guess is it's Jonathan. He was sent home around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3882509;
    My guess is it's Jonathan. He was sent home around that time.
    But - a poster here - and don't ask me to go back and find it - too far back - posted that 11 landed in NYC - and wasn't JOnathan id'd in that pic on the street corner - the one with 7 guys in it?!? IF so - then it couldn't be him - but ya never know ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3882231;
    Hmmmm. I liked our scandals much better. The only thing that hasn't been done is gf calling Bette.
    Yeah I can see it now.....

Ali's relaxing in her room, or maybe on the balcony looking wistfully towards the horizon. As she as she stretches in the sunlight she thinks about how lucky she is to have all of these amazing guys who were picked just for her & all of whom are falling for her. One of them even wrote her a song...how sweet is that?? No one's ever done that before. As she exhales she thinks back over the last few week & what an amazing journey it's been...she knows that one of those guys is going to be her husband & she will have her fairy tale ending. *ring* Wait what?????

The last time we heard a phone ring was Ali calling Jake asking to come back. Could it be Jake calling Ali?? Really convenient that the cameras happened to be in the room when the gf calls.

The big scandal is a let down. I know Forters may be a little more cynical & hardened than other viewers, but I don't think anyone will find this scandalous. Jill's entire season was about a guy who went on the show to further his career. Jake called to warn her & gf called Ali to warn her. Wonder if Ali will keep him after he tells her that's he's starting to fall for her. Is he our F4? Sorry, something smells here.

ETA: I did read RS & he says tht Ali does kick the guy off. I tend to agree with Anders in that it's pretty strange that the gf finally decides to call Ali & tell her about the guy's career plans.
    Maybe the call is from JAKE'S old gf, Tanya Douglas, telling her to not shed any more tears over Jake, because she (Tanya) was his gf when he came on the show........and the reason he came on the show was not for love, but fame and money. Naahh, I thinks it's Jonathan or Kasey.

I don't think it is Jonathan.

We believe that 12 guys went to NYC and she eliminated one prior to the RC - we thought that was a Rose or go and he went but maybe not. That might explain the guy who tweeted that they saw a mad guy giving a PI in NYC.

I believe Jonathan left at the RC. I think Kasey left after Iceland. I don't think we know who this guy is.