Page 28 of 535 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Could the girlfriend be one of the contestants from last season?

FORT Fogey

That would explain the ability to know how to contact Ali via a phone call (except that Ali isn't supposed to have a phone).

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3882285;
    That would explain the ability to know how to contact Ali via a phone call (except that Ali isn't supposed to have a phone).
    Anyone on the crew can easily hand her a phone
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3882278;
    Could the girlfriend be one of the contestants from last season?
    Ooohhh... now that would be scandalous! Except that they would have been boyfriend/girlfriend for what, a couple months at best? Who does that and goes on a reality show? Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3882276;
    Well, RS is the HypeMaster, for sure. And, yet again, we will have a replay of a previous season's scenario with a different outcome. TPTB love this rehashing of things. It's like sliding doors every season.

At this point, figuring out who reappears this season has lost its appeal to me. RS twists words and adds hype when things aren't at all deserving of either.

I am interested to see Ali's edited character when dealing with men and their various intentions. We know how things went with her and the ladies; we know how Jill handled such things as well.
    Quite frankly – it isn’t RS that twists his words, it’s other people who try to read into what he wrote. He specifically clarified that the person was from Jake’s season and since then there have still been posts about people from Jill’s season.

I think if people read what RS writes and doesn’t try and read between the lines they’d be better off. If he knows something he tells us (or gives us riddles for a while) or if he doesn’t know something he tells us he doesn’t know.

Simple as that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3882227;
    Kasey was back home 4/6. So he would of been eliminated in NY.

Tyler Morrow, but wasn't he eliminated after NYC

His about me says: Very outgoing, love being in front of the camera, from Montana, love the outdoors, athletic,love to make people laugh! always willing to put on a little act, I've been told many times to get in to acting, so I'm trying to explore it and tap into my full potential!!
    We have no idea when Tyler was eliminated. It could have been the first night for all we know. I think Kasey was eliminated in Iceland and not NYC at the 9-6 rc. We know Jonathan was cut in NY and were told it was the 11-9 rc. So if someone was given the boot because of a gf in NY there wasn't a rose or go like some of us thought. right? Of course it didn't have to be in NY and by the way RS couldn't tell us that on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3882295;
    Quite frankly – it isn’t RS that twists his words, it’s other people who try to read into what he wrote. He specifically clarified that the person was from Jake’s season and since then there have still been posts about people from Jill’s season.

I think if people read what RS writes and doesn’t try and read between the lines they’d be better off. If he knows something he tells us (or gives us riddles for a while) or if he doesn’t know something he tells us he doesn’t know.

Simple as that.
    We both have our opinions of RS. It's also OK for people to overanalyze him. He does play with his audience: his use of hooks, his hinting at information, his loaded language. He revealed the Melissa information in a series of riddles. I think his need to constantly clarify people's misinterpretations can be read as unclear writing.

When he does get to the point, yes, he delivers information.

I just don't like his delivery.

I'm not saying it's wrong for people to overanalyze him - I just think that's where the trouble lies and in the end people become frustrated and it gets blamed on him and the way he writes.

I realize we dont' share the same opinions on him and I used to rely on people posting what he said rather than reading his blog and it turns into the telephone game, so I just read it and take from it the information I want and try to forget all the frilly stuff he throws in (I do agree he’s wordy) I wish he would have a section that is bullet points with the lasted news without having to read the whole thing, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of having a blog, no?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I know some of you aren't very impressed with this 'scandal', but I am loving it!
    This girl is going to call Ali- a woman she's never met in her life- and have to introduce herself and tell her this guy Ali may or may not like is a big fat phony and that he is still 'with' her on the side. That phone call is going to be so awkward and so enjoyable to watch. It's GOLD to TPTB. I love it and I can't wait to watch it.

I bet the girlfriend called one of the producers first to tell THEM that the guy had a girlfriend, and they thought "Hey why don't YOU be the one to tell Ali because we've already done the thing where we get one of the guys to tell her." There's no way she just up and called Ali on her own, she had to have contacted the producers/handlers first. And I'd also be willing to bet that the bachelor and his girlfriend probably planned this from the get go. That would get them BOTH a lot of attention.

Whatever happened, I love it. And I love that Ali confronts the guy and sends him home. Jill didn't do anything and apparently she didn't even care that her fiance was REALLY the one with the girlfriends back home. I'm glad Ali stands up for herself with this.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3882317;
    I wish he would have a section that is bullet points with the lasted news without having to read the whole thing, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of having a blog, no?
    Spot on, anders.