Page 26 of 535 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Could it be someone from Ali's family who was seen last season during HTD?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3881978;
    Could it be someone from Ali's family who was seen last season during HTD?
    I addressed this... I don't think so because RS said he's looking to see if the person who came back was involved with the scandal. I don't see anyone from Ali's season possibly being involved with a scandal that RS would even think it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3880443;
    Thanks, Ryv!

He drives me bonkers esp. his condescension. As Bloomers wrote, he is usually accurate.

Again, his choice of words--someone from Jake's season makes an appearance--makes it seem like it's a contestant. But he's already said that the list of contestants provided and that he's "seen", i.e read, are "not on the right track." That would exclude Vienna, Gia, Roz, Tenley, Kathryn, Jake, JED.

Perhaps it's her mom, who comes early, to comfort Ali through the scandal. That's still iffy. Or it's InStyle guy. Or in the craziest of crazy circumstances, the Roz producer got his job back after being fake-fired.

I think I'll just have to let him tell us.....

The plot thickens...and we love it.

Maybe Roz tired of that producer and HE will come back to try for Ali. How's that for a scandal ?
    Last edited by echo226; 04-21-2010 at 01:50 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

So a girlfriend of one of the guys calls Ali and tells her he is there for his career and not her. So Ali kicks him to the curb.
    And he knows who is on her season from last but isn't telling despite saying once he knew - he would tell us who it was b/c he wants to know why they are there first.

And the girlfriend calling wasn't scripted!?!?!? UM - how exactly did this random girl get Ali's phone number then? And clearly Ali wasn't that interested in him b/c if she was the producers would have left him there and not let the girl contact Ali - but they probably sensed Ali was going to let him go anyway and decided to go with a drama filled exit instead of at the RC. I am betting this is why there is an 11-9 cut in NYC. She let #12 go prior to the RC!

Cape - Is that the scoop or your guess? Cuz it’s not like there hasn’t been a contestant on before with a girlfriend and an agenda – the only difference is the g/f didn’t call Jillian.

Nevermind - I went and read the blog - really, to me at least - that's not a scandal, and certainly not new. Like I said above the only thing new is that she calls Ali - which would be easy enough. G/F contacts ABC who contacts MF who allows the girl to make the call to Ali, making sure the cameras are rolling......rather pedestrian actually.
    Last edited by anders332; 04-21-2010 at 12:17 PM.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Is it just me, or is the fact that a contestent has a boyfriend/girlfriend back home and is promoting a career no longer considered a 'scandel' on this show? It almost seems to be the norm recently and maybe even prior (we just never found out).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3881217;
    As RS said, we're uncertain if the scandal and the guest "appearance" are connected. They could or could not be.

As for scandals, the ones we know of are
    1) Jason's season:
    a) the switcheroo with Jason, Molly, Melissa.

2) Jill's season:
    a) girlfriend-gate: questionable for some, but insiders claim that TPTB learned of Ed's "home" situation, sent him home (he left) to tidy it up, came back, and made it to F1. Wes was edited to be the "guy with the girlfriend." Girlfriend-gate blew up post-show.

3) Jake's season:
    a) Rozgate: Roz cut from the show due to her "inappropriate relationship" with a producer. The eye-witness accounts remain sketchy. Some think TPTB just fabricated the scandal to boost ratings for Jake's season.
    b) Vienna, the tabloid queen: "sketchy" past that was leaked to the tabloid media in weekly increments POST-SHOW. Jake chooses her.

Up to this point, TPTB "knew" of these scandals--even encouraged them--as the season developed or post-show.

RS claims that this scandal has "never happened before" and TPTB knew nothing about it.

What could it be that doesn't mimic the above scandals?
    We've ruled out "coming out" of a guy.
    ITA..... does anyone remember after Jill's season someone mentioned/posted a link to photos of toe-fetish Tanner, if I recall correctly, on a beach somehwere with another young guy from her season (forget name) with wedding bands visible on their hands..... who knows if it was authentic , but if that's the "coming out" it's not news.... just disgusting, imo.

wouldn't it be nice if RS was only hot air, and we got a break! A clean & unsullied season is long overdue....... but his track record is scary
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

RS has posted today and Cape has summed up what he had to say. I don't consider it earth-shattering news as, in my opinion, it's happening more and more often.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

The only thing I don't understand is how on earth, with today's technology, anyone can expect that it will not be discovered that they left for the show with a girlfriend back home. Unless this guy is a mactor I don't see how this can benefit his career as he will now be considered somewhat dishonest and untrustworthy. So, I'm guessing that whoever this guy is, we can rule out the ones with serious jobs that could be affected adversely by this information.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3882192;
    Cape - Is that the scoop or your guess? Cuz itís not like there hasnít been a contestant on before with a girlfriend and an agenda Ė the only difference is the g/f didnít call Jillian.

Nevermind - I went and read the blog - really, to me at least - that's not a scandal, and certainly not new. Like I said above the only thing new is that she calls Ali - which would be easy enough. G?F contacts ABC who contacts MF who allows the girl to make the call to Ali, making sure the cameras are rolling......rather pedestrian actually.
    Sorry - I should have been more clear that he posted - I was just not impressed by the scandal The fact that the girl contacts Ali is new but TPTB clearly manipulated the situation to create a scandal out of it.

Shoot - even Jessie C. had a girlfriend when he was DeAnna's F1 - it actually goes back to the girl from Andy's season - I can't remember her name but she married the guy. And from Brad's season - Jenny had someone waiting for her at the airport.

Definitely nothing new to me.