Page 25 of 535 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3881217;
    As RS said, we're uncertain if the scandal and the guest "appearance" are connected. They could or could not be.

What could it be that doesn't mimic the above scandals?
    We've ruled out "coming out" of a guy.
    Maybe the scandal is that Jonathan's Mom found out what he was really doing on his "vacation" and came to get him and bring him back home!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3881250;
    I thought Gia is dating some hockey player from Canada?
    Yeah she is.
    I think it's the same guy she was dating before going on the show. Chris Campoli or something like that. I just know he plays for the same team as the future Mr. Carrie Underwood.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3881301;
    Yeah she is.
    I think it's the same guy she was dating before going on the show. Chris Campoli or something like that. I just know he plays for the same team as the future Mr. Carrie Underwood.
    i think you mean Mr. Hillary Duff? or did i miss Carrie Underwood's engagement?

in any case, if Hillary Duff's ring is any indication for what Gia could expect, hockey players can buy some nice ice. (ooo, see what i did there?)
    _(Moo!)

Carrie Underwood is engaged as well and apparently hockey players like to give big rocks of ice!!

I like that Jonathan's mom came along

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3881348;
    Carrie Underwood is engaged as well and apparently hockey players like to give big rocks of ice!!

I like that Jonathan's mom came along
    I think that's my favorite idea yet! Jon's mom found out he wasn't quite so honest about his 'vacation' so she took matters into her own hands.

And yes, apparently playing hockey pays VERY well judging by the rings Hilary Duff and Carrie Underwood got from their guys. They both got HUGE diamonds.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3881075;
    If they are Google ads, he only makes money if/when someone clicks on an ad. And not very much money: think cents. If he's selling ad space on his site himself, then he sets whatever rate that the advertiser pays him directly.

IMO, he likes the drama of the tease, but moreso, the number of hits that his website gets (which translates to popularity, but read on). Hits = visits to his site. So by exploiting this (posting vague "scoops" that generate questions and guessing games, stringing people along, and being late with his pre-announced scoop reveals), more hits are generated and thus his popularity factor becomes extremely exaggerated.

Someone posted "my gosh, how that man loves to blather". Aside from my previous point, that's my biggest gripe about Steve. He says in 1,000 words what anyone else with a brain could and would say in 100 words or less. Not to be redundant, but he is not a good writer either. Yet he has a blahg; oh, the wonder of the Internet!
    As a reference point for money earned with google ads: my boyfriend is a prof and has a bunch of nerdy computer videos on youtube. He makes about $10 a day from the ads. [Who knew?] NOT that $10 a day is a lot of money, but it's wayy more than I would have thought he'd make...and a nice passive income. I am sure my bfriend's readership is miniscule [sp?] compared to RS.

I too am tired of RS teasing us along, and you are spot on re him blathering! Remember when he made THREE videos to tell us about the Melissa scandal when one 3 minute video would have explained all!

You know, it just about has to be Jake or Vienna or both who come back during Ali's season because RS said he was just trying to find out if this person was involved in the "crazy" scandal. Now who else from last season would come back and cause a scandal during Ali's season. All the other girls were sweet and I certainly can't see any of them involving themselves in a scandal at all.

Maybe Jake came back and got into a fight with one of the guys. Of course, one of the nice girls could have come back and got to choose the guy most compatible for Ali for a 1:1. That's been done before, but maybe one of the guys fell for the girl and asked to leave so he could ask her out. That hasn't happened before. If that happens, I hope it's Tenley and I hope it's a nice guy.

I suppose we will know what RS knows about it tomorrow. He said he is interested in seeing "how it all plays out".

Ashley wasn't too sweet. She was all over Jake and she's the one that called Vienna trailer park trash among other things. I can see her right in the middle of a scandal. She has a pretty big ego and she would love to stir the pot!

FORT Fanatic

I dont see Jake or Vienna going on Ali season they are too busy with thier own lives and dancing with the star and Vienna with her work on Extra tv to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3881928;
    You know, it just about has to be Jake or Vienna or both who come back during Ali's season because RS said he was just trying to find out if this person was involved in the "crazy" scandal. Now who else from last season would come back and cause a scandal during Ali's season. All the other girls were sweet and I certainly can't see any of them involving themselves in a scandal at all.

Maybe Jake came back and got into a fight with one of the guys. Of course, one of the nice girls could have come back and got to choose the guy most compatible for Ali for a 1:1. That's been done before, but maybe one of the guys fell for the girl and asked to leave so he could ask her out. That hasn't happened before. If that happens, I hope it's Tenley and I hope it's a nice guy.

I suppose we will know what RS knows about it tomorrow. He said he is interested in seeing "how it all plays out".
    Hmmm.... thinking about Jake and Vienna. What if Ali and Vienna get in a fight of some sort or a disagreement that gets under Ali's skin and she cops an attitude? Would that be considered a scandal? Could TPTB twist and manipulate it into something more dramatic? Would Vienna flirt with Ali's bachelors and thus cause huge drama between not only Ali and Vienna, but Jake as well? Certainly unscripted, and definitely hasn't happened before. How it plays out is whatever the fallout in the tabloids turns out to be.
    Just trying to think of random possibilities.