Page 24 of 535 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3881122;
    Actually what he said was "Im not sure if the person from last season that appears has anything to do with the scandal or not. Thats what Im trying to find out."
    right and if you read the rest of the sentence after what you bolded you'll see I also addressed the scandal - and since he doesn't want to connect the two until he knows, I didn't want to connect them either.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3881150;
    right and if you read the rest of the sentence after what you bolded you'll see I also addressed the scandal - and since he doesn't want to connect the two until he knows, I didn't want to connect them either.
    See, I think the fact that this person could be involved with the scandal could be a clue to the person is. Its a person from last season, they didn't come to help on the first night at the meet and greet, and they may or may not be involved with the scandal. I think the fact that Steve saying the appearance from last season may be involved with the scandal, I think we can rule out the whole "coming out" theory as I don't think Steve would think a former contestant could be involved in someone coming out.

RS says it's someone from last season. Quite possibly a bachelorette from last season had a bf or someone who thought they were still a couple. That guy decided to "even the score" and applied to be on the bachelorette and got cast on this season. So last seasons bachelorette comes onto the show to warn Ali that the only reason the guy is there is to even the score with her. Jessie from last season had some guy who was claiming to be her boyfriend and that she went on the show without him knowing. He posted a bunch of pics of Jessie. I can't remember where I saw the pics because I followed a link and it was a while ago. This is just a thought so don't crucify me

FORT Newbie

My guess is Vienna!

RS has ruled out Vienna.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

FORT Fogey

If Gia came to the set, for whatever the reason may be, I could see one of the men becoming interested in her - and quite quickly. However, I don't see the scandal being something as simple as this. This scandal was something that wasn't planned, so it seems that TPTB were likely caught off guard. However, I am sure they ran with it to provide drama to the show.

As RS said, we're uncertain if the scandal and the guest "appearance" are connected. They could or could not be.

As for scandals, the ones we know of are
    1) Jason's season:
    a) the switcheroo with Jason, Molly, Melissa.

2) Jill's season:
    a) girlfriend-gate: questionable for some, but insiders claim that TPTB learned of Ed's "home" situation, sent him home (he left) to tidy it up, came back, and made it to F1. Wes was edited to be the "guy with the girlfriend." Girlfriend-gate blew up post-show.

3) Jake's season:
    a) Rozgate: Roz cut from the show due to her "inappropriate relationship" with a producer. The eye-witness accounts remain sketchy. Some think TPTB just fabricated the scandal to boost ratings for Jake's season.
    b) Vienna, the tabloid queen: "sketchy" past that was leaked to the tabloid media in weekly increments POST-SHOW. Jake chooses her.

Up to this point, TPTB "knew" of these scandals--even encouraged them--as the season developed or post-show.

RS claims that this scandal has "never happened before" and TPTB knew nothing about it.

What could it be that doesn't mimic the above scandals?
    We've ruled out "coming out" of a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3881198;
    If Gia came to the set, for whatever the reason may be, I could see one of the men becoming interested in her - and quite quickly. However, I don't see the scandal being something as simple as this. This scandal was something that wasn't planned, so it seems that TPTB were likely caught off guard. However, I am sure they ran with it to provide drama to the show.
    We know Gia was out in LA in March around the time they were leaving for NY. She also lives in NY and could have been involved there. Has RS ruled out Gia?

RS didn't say who he was ruling out - or from what source he was basing that comment, so without him saying who he knows it isn't I'd say everyone is fair game?

I think the most obvious choices that everyone was guessing were Jake, Vienna and Tenley - they are the only ones I would rule out completely.

I thought Gia is dating some hockey player from Canada?