Page 23 of 535 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3880192;
    maybe it's just me, but I think RS was referring to the last season of the bachelor - not 'ette. I just don't see Ali having a connection with anyone from Jill's season. What could any of the men from her season contribute to this season that would be relevant?? I guess I'm thinking of this logically, not in a fantasy 'who would I like to see' kinda way.

Maybe they'll go for the drama queen - Michelle.
    Wes could come back for a "sing-along" with Ty! But, I believe RS said it is from Jake's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3880514;
    My guess is that one of the bachelorettes from last season has a brother that thought Ali was hot so he shows up during the season to try and win Ali's heart.
    As a matter of fact, Elizabeth from Nebraska said her brother was in love with Ali! Maybe he is on the show.

While on Ed's website today, I found out that Jill is due in LA this week. Then she's going to Vancouver and Phoenix.

Not sure if it's connected at all, just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3880598;
    For the record, I think now that he has those ads on his site, he does make money when people visit.
    Don't hold me to that, though.
    If they are Google ads, he only makes money if/when someone clicks on an ad. And not very much money: think cents. If he's selling ad space on his site himself, then he sets whatever rate that the advertiser pays him directly.

IMO, he likes the drama of the tease, but moreso, the number of hits that his website gets (which translates to popularity, but read on). Hits = visits to his site. So by exploiting this (posting vague "scoops" that generate questions and guessing games, stringing people along, and being late with his pre-announced scoop reveals), more hits are generated and thus his popularity factor becomes extremely exaggerated.

Someone posted "my gosh, how that man loves to blather". Aside from my previous point, that's my biggest gripe about Steve. He says in 1,000 words what anyone else with a brain could and would say in 100 words or less. Not to be redundant, but he is not a good writer either. Yet he has a blahg; oh, the wonder of the Internet!

I hope he's not like that in person. Can you imagine? Get to the point already, and we don't really need to know every single thought that runs through your head.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3881018;
    While on Ed's website today, I found out that Jill is due in LA this week. Then she's going to Vancouver and Phoenix.

When I read this I thought "Jill is due......(pregnant).

From RS's blog it seems that whoever appeared on Ali's show has already done so, possibly somewhere around mid season - so that would've been about last week-ish?
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone think of Corrie coming back. They were pretty good friends also.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3880566;
    you got that right - that's why I always read the blog for myself. RS never said Ali didn't get along with this person - only that this person is not at the M&G to help her out with the guys. how this person plays into this season remains to be seen. he did not say this person plays into the scandal either - he's waiting for more information/confirmation before he reveals more.

One thing I like about him is that he will tell us what's going on, when he's sure he's 99.999% correct, and not until then.
    Actually what he said was "Iím not sure if the person from last season that appears has anything to do with the scandal or not. Thatís what Iím trying to find out."

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3881084;
    When I read this I thought "Jill is due......(pregnant).

From RS's blog it seems that whoever appeared on Ali's show has already done so, possibly somewhere around mid season - so that would've been about last week-ish?
    anders, . I can hear the internet rumors starting.....now

Good point about the "appearance." I'll let RS spill his scoop without trying to outwit him. (It's so fun when FORT does, though.) While I find his writing circular and repetitious, his points are very simple. Guys do tend to just say what they think/know without too much innuendo. I'm reading into his choice of words, when I don't think he's consciously choosing them.

LOL.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3881018;

Veg out - I read it to be BOTH Jill and Ed were going to LA this weekend. Then next week Jill is going to BC and Arizona. I saw a tweet in Jill's twitter account earlier that she is going to design a location for a self-serve yogurt chain for a store in Arizona. Just my observations, and I could have read them incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3881130;
    Veg out - I read it to be BOTH Jill and Ed were going to LA this weekend. Then next week Jill is going to BC and Arizona. I saw a tweet in Jill's twitter account earlier that she is going to design a location for a self-serve yogurt chain for a store in Arizona. Just my observations, and I could have read them incorrectly.
    adj,

Thanks for verifying. I latched onto that info cuz RS's blog still gave the impression that the "appearance" a) might not have been filmed yet b) had been filmed but he didn't know the details of the appearance.

If it's a) then Jill/JED could certainly be it again.

We'll see