Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922767;
    So we're being punished (or deprived) for the carelessness of others. Got it
    Actually no - by the choice of one
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Back during Dr. Travis's season, I was told that the lead and each of the F2 had separate camera crews who went everywhere they went and covered them individually; thus, Moana's (F2) crew would not necessarily have known what happened at Sara Stone's F1 FRC.

I am purely speculating, but I wonder if perhaps RS got info from the F2's crew but was unable to get info from the F1 or Ali's crew?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922710;
    Why can't he just reveal the F2 and let us know he's not sure if there is an F1 or not?
    I don't think he knows for sure, but is just blowing smoke until he finds out,... if he knew for sure, he'd be blabbing about it
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3922782;
    Back during Dr. Travis's season, I was told that the lead and each of the F2 had separate camera crews who went everywhere they went and covered them individually; thus, Moana's (F2) crew would not necessarily have known what happened at Sara Stone's F1 FRC.

I am purely speculating, but I wonder if perhaps RS got info from the F2's crew but was unable to get info from the F1 or Ali's crew?
    VERY good possibility BLOOMERS
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

This would make sense because if you figure they are taping the lead and each of the F2 getting ready for the FRC you would think that they would all be getting ready simultaneously and then would need separate camera and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3922791;
    This would make sense because if you figure they are taping the lead and each of the F2 getting ready for the FRC you would think that they would all be getting ready simultaneously and then would need separate camera and crew.
    Plus - the crew specificaly for the FRC itself
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3922791;
    I don't think it would matter if they were physically there or not, one camera crew would be talking to the other about what happened. They'd be chatting on the way home on the plane, texting each other even just out of curiosity to find out how it ended. If I was a camerman, or some other staff member that was working on the show, I know I wouldn' t just walk away and not ask how it ended just because I couldnt' be present at the end... just human nature.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

This sounds logical

Simply restated : This is solely my theory from the blogs I have read...no confirmation from RS or anyone else for that matter.
    There are 2 remaining bachelors : Bach A & Bach B

Steve can for certain say that Bach A is F2. The remaining person Bach B now is F1. Now here is where it gets fuzzy. In the past ( in most cases) once F1 status has been achieved they are the "chosen" one, even if only until ATFR!!!!! I believe that Steve may have inside info that perhaps, maybe, maybe
    A) there was/is no engagement,
    b) they were going to take things slow in the real world, for a while before getting to the engagement or not at ATFR
    c) there is a ringer and Frank comes running back

Which leads me back to the idea that maybe the ATFR taping is when Steve will actually get the answer to this question (to the degree that he feels it's safe to write about - relative to accuracy of selection.) This makes sense to be because as many have pointed out - he has run with endings in the past.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3922851;
    Simply restated : This is solely my theory from the blogs I have read...no confirmation from RS or anyone else for that matter.
    There are 2 remaining bachelors : Bach A & Bach B

Steve can for certain say that Bach A is F2. The remaining person Bach B now is F1. Now here is where it gets fuzzy. In the past ( in most cases) once F1 status has been achieved they are the "chosen" one, even if only until ATFR!!!!! I believe that Steve may have inside info that perhaps, maybe, maybe
    A) there was/is no engagement,
    b) they were going to take things slow in the real world, for a while before getting to the engagement or not at ATFR
    c) there is a ringer and Frank comes running back

Which leads me back to the idea that maybe the ATFR taping is when Steve will actually get the answer to this question (to the degree that he feels it's safe to write about - relative to accuracy of selection.) This makes sense to be because as many have pointed out - he has run with endings in the past.

I think it's b. Frank still appears to be with his GF, doesn't he? And then we have the VO of Chris saying he couldn't propose to her if she wasn't ready (if he is F1).