Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stephf;3922540;
    who is team kip?
    A poster on here. We don't know who his sources are, just that they're not production related.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

There are SO many questions on here about what I posted I'm having a hard time remembering them all to respond to them so if anyone has questions that I don't get to please PM me and I'll be happy to address any questions.

1. RS is not getting paid to not spill - when I first spoke to him, he expressed his frustration that he didn't know the ending therefore, NOT getting paid.

2. He knows the F2 but isn't saying who it is because that will lead to people saying "Ali chose...." as F1. He doesn't know 100% that Ali chose anyone so he's not going to say who the F2 guy is because he doesn't want people saying "RS said Ali chose...".

Um...

3. The tricky ending... When I asked about the Ali quote of something that has never been seen before he said he thought it was Chris that said it but regardless of who said it, they're talking about the Frank thing. While RS may not have been told a concrete ending yet, he WAS told that it's not a tricky ending.

Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3922688;
    There are SO many questions on here about what I posted I'm having a hard time remembering them all to respond to them so if anyone has questions that I don't get to please PM me and I'll be happy to address any questions.

1. RS is not getting paid to not spill - when I first spoke to him, he expressed his frustration that he didn't know the ending therefore, NOT getting paid.

2. He knows the F2 but isn't saying who it is because that will lead to people saying "Ali chose...." as F1. He doesn't know 100% that Ali chose anyone so he's not going to say who the F2 guy is because he doesn't want people saying "RS said Ali chose...".

Um...

3. The tricky ending... When I asked about the Ali quote of something that has never been seen before he said he thought it was Chris that said it but regardless of who said it, they're talking about the Frank thing. While RS may not have been told a concrete ending yet, he WAS told that it's not a tricky ending.

Anything else?
    Its completely clear to me, I dont see what all the confusion is about with everyone.

FORT Fogey

Why can't he just reveal the F2 and let us know he's not sure if there is an F1 or not?

FORT Fogey

I just read his blog and was surprised how much he mocked the F2, especially Roberto. I know he likes Ali but he does not appear to like her taste in men.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922710;
    Why can't he just reveal the F2 and let us know he's not sure if there is an F1 or not?
    Because then everyone will know who is F1 and RS will be credited with that info, whether he likes it or not. He won't like everyone saying, "RS says Roberto is F1!!!!" and everyone looks forward to a happy finale if it turns out that Ali and Roberto aren't a couple. He wants to know all the details. His credibility is on the line. People will haaaate on him big time if he spills the F1 and it turns out the finale isn't a happy ending.

Chris seems to be super popular here, can you imagine him telling us Chris is F1 and we later learn they didn't get engaged, their FRC was kinda wishy-washy and reeked of fakeness, and they broke up before the ATFR filmed? People will hold that against him, for getting our hopes up, and the magazines won't rely on him for info.

I think he's being more cautious this season than he was with the Vienna F1 info.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3922688;
    Anything else?
    I do have a question, Brklyn825.
    My apologies if this question has already been answered:

At the beginning of Jake's season, RS spilled the beans that Vienna was F1 - even though he didn't yet know Vienna's fate - He just knew that she was the last woman left standing.
    Since RS does know who is the last man left standing now, why do you think he doesn't just come out with it and tell us who it is?
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922710 View Post
    Didn't I just address this??? Because he doesn't want to say who the F2 is and then people assume she CHOSE the other guy as her F1. He doesn't know what happened with her F1 so he's not going to say who the F2 is because there's people out there who will take him revealing the F2 and twist it into him saying that the F1 guy is her F1, meanwhile he doesn't know what happened with the other guy... She may not have an F1 at all. Is it clear now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3922726;
    I do have a question, Brklyn825.
    My apologies if this question has already been answered:

At the beginning of Jake's season, RS spilled the beans that Vienna was F1 - even though he didn't yet know Vienna's fate - He just knew that she was the last woman left standing.
    Since RS does know who is the last man left standing now, why do you think he doesn't just come out with it and tell us who it is?
    In my opinion, it's because he doesn't want to risk being wrong, there is more at stake than last season because he has given us more information and is being quoted and interviewed by magazines, and he likes people to keep coming back to his blog to check to see if he has spilled the F1 yet.

Thank you Bklyn for contacting RS. I am glad that you cleared up the fact that he is not being paid to keep or give out info. That was a concern of mine. There is a lot of manipulation on this show and I was just concerned that he was apart of it. I guess his sources really did dry up when it came to the F1.

Thanks again.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.