Page 20 of 535 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3880193;
    Maybe he is trying to give a clue by using "on the right track". Maybe it's Robby D who was left on the tracks during Jillian's season. That would be someone that I would never guess.
    I think that guess involves a little more intelligence than RS usually uses in his clues, lol. Do you remember the clues he gave during Jason's season and all the guesses people came up with? The guesses were way more complex than his clue and the eventual answer he gave. Nope, with RS the simpler solution is usually the answer IMO. It's probably Caesar the limo driver.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 04-19-2010 at 10:49 AM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

But this one isnt’ a clue – he said in his blog someone from last season would be making and appearance and he twittered that (at that point) no one had guessed correctly or was even on the right track – sounds straightforward to me.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3880199;
    I think that clue involves a little more intelligence than RS usually uses in his clues, lol. Do you remember the clues he gave during Jason's season and all the guesses people came up with? The guesses were way more complex than his clue and the eventual answer he gave. Nope, with RS the simpler solution is usually the answer IMO. It's probably Caesar the limo driver.
    I was just playing with his wording and using it as a clue and taking a guess. I really wish it were Reid that showed up but he's obviously not available.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-19-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3880205;
    But this one isnt’ a clue – he said in his blog someone from last season would be making and appearance and he twittered that (at that point) no one had guessed correctly or was even on the right track – sounds straightforward to me.
    most of the guesses have been former contestants, and so him saying that no one is on the right track to me means that it's not a former contestant. i'm feeling like the in style guy (his name escapes me) and jillian/ed are the most likely guesses so far

heck, CH was on last season. i bet he'll be on this season as well. LOL
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3880211;
    most of the guesses have been former contestants, and so him saying that no one is on the right track to me means that it's not a former contestant. i'm feeling like the in style guy (his name escapes me) and jillian/ed are the most likely guesses so far

heck, CH was on last season. i bet he'll be on this season as well. LOL
    CH was a guess sent to RS via Twitter to which he wrote his tweet "no one is on the right track."

Maybe it is Jillian or JED. I compared Ali's filming schedule with JED's roadtrip. Jill and Ed were in LA on the 22nd (if not the 21st night) for DWTS premiere. So, it could be her/them.

It's Jill, Tenley, photo dude, Kat, or it's yet to be determined. He did say "When I know, you'll know." If it had happened already, why wouldn't he know?

I think whoever said the guy from Instyle Magazine is probably right.

Or maybe RS just decided to throw that out b/c someone ALWAYS comes back so it was easy to say. He said as soon as he knows he will tell - and then in a tweet says people aren't on th the right track. How would he know that if he doesn't know who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3880218;

Or maybe RS just decided to throw that out b/c someone ALWAYS comes back so it was easy to say. He said as soon as he knows he will tell - and then in a tweet says people aren't on th the right track. How would he know that if he doesn't know who it is?
    Someone's sending mixed messages RS??? No way

I'm sure when it's "revealed" we'll all be like "seriously?"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3880218;

ITA cape, anyone could have said "someone will make an appearance", how many times has that happened already.

How many times did we see that leg come out of the limo with the sandal on, DeAnna. Jillian and Ed at the start of Jakes season, and I'm sure there were others.

I'm thinking, Vienna. She will come and give Ali advice, I know we didn't get along, but follow your heart just like I did with Jake. Besides, they played up the witch vs the all American girl so often last season, I wouldn't be surprised if they use Vienna somehow.

I think RS loves to see people scramble trying to figure out "what he knows".

So from his new post, he's heard from more than 1 source that it'll be a crazy scandal. But not necessarily connected to the past contestant from Jake's season.

He said nobody is on the right track. And nothing to do with helping Ali with her choices during M&G.
    He's going to tell us this Wednesday.

Does RS get paid every time someone clicks on his site? It just seems to me that he likes to keep stringing everyone along and keep them coming back. Just spill already!