Page 18 of 535 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I thought I had read somewhere that one of Ali's friends was on the show...maybe he was a mole...but then he fell in love?? thats never happened before...

and in past season when they have had moles..I don't remember how they have advertised it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3879129;
    RealitySteve Tweet:
    The rest of the tweet that I read on facebook included this part:

Sorry, column will be up Monday morning. Busy weekend.
    So maybe he will tell us who it was then?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

What if Ali's mother shows up early and helps with some decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3879400;
    What if Ali's mother shows up early and helps with some decisions?
    I suppose that's possible because Ali said on her HTD with Jake that she liked to get her mom's opinion on the guys she dates. However, I don't really see her being on the show until the MTP on the finale episode.JMO

What I want to know is if Ali has fallen in love with one of these guys yet. It's been over 4 weeks now and I'm sure she knows who she likes a lot and is attracted to and has a connection with. Get a move on girl, the clock is ticking.

Wouldn't you just hate to know that you had to fall in love in a few short weeks, or act like you had anyhow?
    Last edited by n4692u; 04-17-2010 at 10:26 PM.

I still think Stephanie is might be the one that shows up. She was at Jolly's wedding and she was so nice to everyone. I had thought about Ella, but I believe she may ready to leave her 15 minutes behind since she has a new fellow.

Wasn't there a tweet from Denise Richards about hanging out at the bacheorette mansion. Who was the friend she was going with? Do either of them have a connection of some sort to last season?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879426;
    Wasn't there a tweet from Denise Richards about hanging out at the bacheorette mansion. Who was the friend she was going with? Do either of them have a connection of some sort to last season?
    I think she went with her assistant or something. I don't know if she had any relation to the show, but we could check it out.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879426;
    On 3-22 Cape posted this:

Tweet from Denise Richards:

Quote:
    oh ...crazy I know@chelseabloch and I are stopping by the Bachelor house to see the bachelorette.we wanna see them film a bit....
    and this is Chelseabloch's tweet
    Quote:
    Going 2 b an amazing night, so excited! @DENISE_RICHARDS & I are headed 2 the Bachelor house to see the ins and outs! Will we get a rose? =)
    What - if you are a celebrity you get to just stop by!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879337;
    He doesn't say ''off track'' - but says.........''Too bad none of them are on the right track... ''
    Since I'm in overanalysis mode, here I go again

So there are two conditions:
    1) per column:"someone from last season makes an appearance this season"
    2) per Twitter: "too bad none of them are on the right track.."

Again, based on the Tweets to RS via Twitter, he's only been asked about Roz, Gia, and Chris.

Here's an interesting tweet to Steve from Tessa Stull, a friend of Tenley's (check out Tenley's Twitter for regular tweets to Stull):

TessaStull: except me? RT @RealitySteve Loving everyone guessing who from last season makes an appearance on Ali's season. Too bad none of them are on the right track..."

Nowhere on Tessa's Twitter is there a guess.

Something to chew on.

If, however, guessing former contestants from Jake's season is not "the right track," then what other possibilities exist beyond other celebrity appearances from his season? (I cannot bear another rendition of On the Wings of Love.)

Furthermore, Steve says, "When I know, you'll know" regarding the appearance. That language makes me think that it's "in the future." That it's a prearranged plot point that has yet to happen. Maybe.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3879303;
    No there is no chance in that. Also he works for NBC so that wouldn't happen.
    That's why it would be a scandal! But again, just speculating. My guesses usually aren't right.