Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3908801;
    I want to give a shout out to RS for understanding that there are real lives involved and the truth is important. It would be so easy for him to post whatever he is told, minute by minute, with a disclaimer that it's not confirmed, but he doesn't. He waits until he's certain even if it means he won't be the first with the giant scoop. This really matters given how anything posted on the internet goes viral in like 60 seconds. He's showing journalistic responsibility. Thank you, RS!
    I totally agree with you. Through all his sarcasm and barbs, he still waits to post until he is 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3908928;
    I totally agree with you. Through all his sarcasm and barbs, he still waits to post until he is 100% sure.
    I highly doubt that he does this as a benefit to those parties involved. I think it's more to keep his credibility in tact. If he blabbered every thing he heard, we would not take his word as fact, like we do now.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3908937;
    I highly doubt that he does this as a benefit to those parties involved. I think it's more to keep his credibility in tact. If he blabbered every thing he heard, we would not take his word as fact, like we do now.
    Exactly. RS waits until he's 100% sure to protect his credibility...it has nothing to do with protecting anyone. h's been pretty clear that the player decide to put their life on TV for everyone to see, so it's open season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Does anyone think Steve will post again tomorrow? I mean forters think Chris is F1. Im new to the boards, so Do you think RS will have the same answer or will there be a surprise. So many people are on Team Chris, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3909347;
    Does anyone think Steve will post again tomorrow? I mean forters think Chris is F1. Im new to the boards, so Do you think RS will have the same answer or will there be a surprise. So many people are on Team Chris, me too!
    I don't think he will be posting anything new...unless something new comes out.

RS said in his May 19 column that he may post some Bachelorette stuff today. He won't post the F1 until he's 100% certain.

I am anxious/curious to hear the full story behind Frank and him eliminating himself during the Fantasy Dates.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3909830;
    RS said in his May 19 column that he may post some Bachelorette stuff today. He won't post the F1 until he's 100% certain.

I am anxious/curious to hear the full story behind Frank and him eliminating himself during the Fantasy Dates.

All the stuff has been an interesting read so far. . . .geesh!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Does RS have any certain time of day that he posts? Maybe a different time zone than some of us, so it seems later.

No particular time when he posts. It is usually in the afternoon, if i remember correctly.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Post is up. Doesn't say who F1 is, but says he does know one of the F2 that she does not choose. He just does not know the outcome with the other guy, so he is not releasing any info.