Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3907983;
    BLOOMERS - I think tho that this is where Ali's past relationships will come back to haunt her - this is where she has said ''will they love me back'' and we will be shown that whole scenerio because of her insecurity - no matter where the guy falls in the mix - one is leaving on his supposed own accord - leaving her - not loving her back.........huge hit for her I think wether he was the ''real'' F1 - or not
    I think it might also depend on what they edit Ali as saying when Frank leaves.
    With DeAnna, when Graham left, we heard her say something along the line that Graham was the one guy that she was falling for - that is a paraphrase, but the phrasing was so definite that it left no doubt that Graham had been her choice when he left. She then turned to Jesse as the alternate.

If they just have Ali talked about how men have treated her in the past, then there is room to believe that Frank just joined the crowd; however, if she talks about what Frank meant to her, then we need to consider what that impact will have upon her choice of an F1 from the remaining two.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I thought about the scenerio that Ali & Frank were intimate before the FDs, but I think MF would want to play that up for the drama because it adds to the story, hence, more drama.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3907965;
    RS knows almost everything about this season, but still he doesn't know whom Ali chooses. That may lead to a fourth scenario. Ali may choose to continue to date both (ala Charlie) then choose the F1 at the ATFR.
    I think every season we contemplate if the lead will choose noone or do a Charlie season and continue to date the final 2 until the ATFR. Ali has said that the guys might love her on the show, but not when they went home and she worried about that. Of course, after the Justin/Frank fiascos, she might wonder if any of the guys love/like her and are all cheaters, deceivers & liars. I might be wondering that myself.

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3907992;
    There are two scenarios regarding the Frank situation that I am wondering about. RS has indicated there is something that neither Frank nor TPTB will want to discuss publicly, but it happened.

Could they have allowed Frank to see his ex-g/f while he was filming? Was this something they allowed/promised so that he would agree to stay on the show. This is something that would certainly outrage Ali and the other men!
    I think this would certainly involve Frank and TPTB. This would certaily make Ali feel betrayed. Ultimately leading to a "no choice".

FORT Newbie

I think that they might be going towards Ali feeling "used" by Frank. The recent addition to his bio which lists Fiji or Bora Bora as his "ultimate date" is setting that story up. He may admit to having wanted to leave earlier but kept accepting roses....or that his g/f is pregnant and he knew that when he came on the show. Either of these would make the "housewives at home" upset as RS mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3907992;
    There are two scenarios regarding the Frank situation that I am wondering about. RS has indicated there is something that neither Frank nor TPTB will want to discuss publicly, but it happened.

Could they have allowed Frank to see his ex-g/f while he was filming? Was this something they allowed/promised so that he would agree to stay on the show. This is something that would certainly outrage Ali and the other men!

My other scenario is less dramatic, but perhaps Frank and Ali were intimate PRIOR to the FD's. If TPTB allowed or even arranged for Ali & Frank to have the time/place for intimacy, outside of the regular process of the show, and then Frank leaves at F3, that would certainly be cause for upset on Ali's part. I am not sure Frank would necessarily want this kind of info to be public knowledge, particularly where his g/f is concerned, if he is trying to rebuild a relationship. The common viewer will believe that Frank is not intimate with Ali and chooses to go home to his ex PRIOR TO spending the night with Ali on the FD.

Just speculating on what could have occurred.
    Two very good scenarios. Your first scenario seems more likely. TPTB knew Frank wanted to leave so if they allowed Frank and Ali alone time, they are total dirtbags! RS said he "did" something - visited his gf during his HTD (like you said), most likely it was an intimate visit. "He has to own up to it" by telling Ali before the FD. TPTB played a major role in it occuring (these guys are under contract and can't do anything unless allowed by TPTB) but he (Frank) chose to do it and it will not put him in a good light. Someone (maybe RS) said that the other guys in the house were surprised about what happened. They probably all thought he was really into Ali. From the extended preview, he seemed to be all about Ali so what happened had to be the total opposite of what the other guys thought about him and his intentions. I'm sure, if this is what happened, they will have it scripted like:

Ali, I have to tell you something. I'm still in love with my ex. I didn't know I still had these feelings for her (or him) : ) until we were on my HTD and I ended up seeing her and spending the night w/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3908088;
    Ali, I have to tell you something. I'm still in love with my ex. I didn't know I still had these feelings for her (or him) : ) until we were on my HTD and I ended up seeing her and spending the night w/her.
    ROFL - maybe he eloped with her/ex while home!!! :
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3908093;
    Hmmmm....now that would be a HUGE "have to own up to it". Can't wait for RS to just tell us already!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3908093;
    That happened to my best friend! OK, she wasn't the Bachelorette, but she was dating Mr. Wonderful, she was convinced he would propose around Christmas/New Years because they had been talking about marriage and children, etc. He went to visit his parents back East for Christmas but she didn't hear from him when he was supposed to be back. She left messages and went over to his place, nobody answered the phone or door. Finally he called and admitted that he ran into his high school girlfriend during his Christmas vacation ... and they had eloped. He was married, don't call again. She was cruuuushed.

I like so many theories about what Frank did but the most realistic/likely one has to do with him running into the ex during the HTD and he has to come clean to Ali about what happened and why he's going back to her. If I read what RS wrote today with that in mind then it fits perfectly. We might not hear all the dirty details on the show, like anything the ex did to arrange the meeting or if they spent the night together, etc.

Well - after reading the latest of RS's blog - the breakdown of guys getting most dates comes down to Ty - Frank - Roberto - almost every week they get something - and making it appear that Chris L is just a matter of time guy - with little exposure to Ali - tho I still believe that there are dates/SQT's missing ..........
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-19-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON