Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907910;
    That's what I don't get either. Why wouldn his sources know so many details, but not know for sure who the F1 is?
    that is odd - he's knows everything - I'm waiting to hear when the guys took a dump and yet he doesn't yet know with certainty who F1 is??

Could it be he gets from several sources and until all sources are reporting the same F1, he's not comfortable revealing

Both times he spoiled a season - he knew it all, ALL and he told it all, with complete accuracy - I don't get it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3907919;
    that is odd - he's knows everything - I'm waiting to hear when the guys took a dump and yet he doesn't yet know with certainty who F1 is??

Could it be he gets from several sources and until all sources are reporting the same F1, he's not comfortable revealing

Both times he spoiled a season - he knew it all, ALL and he told it all, with complete accuracy - I don't get it.
    Now it just seems like the F1 choice was not as simple as we are thinking. I mean perhaps it's not occurred at the FRC or i don't know.
    My take is that the TPTB is doing everything to make it seem at this point that Frank is F1... The watch the good guy (Chris L ), the Roberto editing as F2...if we didn't know what happened we will think that both Roberto and Chris L are just F2 and F3.
    That way their bomb will sure be really big and many viewers will get crushed as well as Ali. I'm just saying that is their storyline for now and either she choose someone and the don't care to make it seem like default choice after Frank departure (F2 or F3 becoming F1 by default), or either she didn't choose anyone.
    IMHO, the storyline will change or progress week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3907917;
    So, with this new info about the Frank/Ty 2:1 date in Portugal, and we already knew about Roberto's 1:1 in Portugal, that only leaves Chris' and Kirk's activity still unknown. If they each get a 1:1 in Portugal, it will be the second 1:1 for each. That would give each of our F4 two 1:1 dates. Nobody could say she didn't get enough alone time with each to make a good decision.

I haven't read the new column yet. Did he say Ty is eliminated on the 2:1 date, or later at the RC?
    There are 5 guys left in Portugal and all the dates will be NO ROSE dates. Ty will be sent home at the RC, not on the 2:1 date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;3907931;
    Now it just seems like the F1 choice was not as simple as we are thinking. I mean perhaps it's not occurred at the FRC or i don't know.
    My take is that the TPTB is doing everything to make it seem at this point that Frank is F1... The watch the good guy (Chris L ), the Roberto editing as F2...if we didn't know what happened we will think that both Roberto and Chris L are just F2 and F3.
    That way their bomb will sure be really big and many viewers will get crushed as well as Ali. I'm just saying that is their storyline for now and either she choose someone and the don't care to make it seem like default choice after Frank departure (F2 or F3 becoming F1 by default), or either she didn't choose anyone.
    IMHO, the storyline will change or progress week after week.
    Right!

So far, we have people saying:

1. Chris F1
    2. Roberts F1
    3. She chooses no one.

I am going with whomever RS says whenever he gets around to saying it as he is usually dead on it. It will be worth the wait. I just wish he would hurry up......pretty please with a cherry on top.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3907937;
    There are 5 guys left in Portugal and all the dates will be NO ROSE dates. Ty will be sent home at the RC, not on the 2:1 date.
    Good to know -- thanks. I forgot that there never are roses on the dates that far into the game.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3907919;

Have we considered that there indeed may not be an F1? May have been at the FRC, but not now? Just asking. Surely she is not pulling a Jason on us.

I believe RS does have several sources, and Im sure he wants to hear from all of them the same answer. Believe me, Im pretty fairly sure he does know the F1. But he doesnt want to post until hes absolutely sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3907949;
    Have we considered that there indeed may not be an F1? May have been at the FRC, but not now? Just asking. Surely she is not pulling a Jason on us.
    I dont' like to speculate on this stuff, but with the stuff we do know and with the 2 great guys that do make it to the F2, I think she will pick someone, but whether or not there is a proposal, a plane ticket, or a ring on a string are all possibilities. Maybe she went home alone - I guess we might gleen something from her conference call this afternoon.

I wanted to know F1 before the first episode aired, but I'll be watching for Roberto and Chris's edit's at the M&G and how the previews pan out. I suppose we should be happy with know who F2 are, right
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3907949;
    The discussion has come up several times concerning whether Ali would choose someone after Frank leaves if Frank had been her first choice. She will really have little time to emotionally move from one to another in such a significant manner especially if there is a proposal in the works. The suggestion was made repeatedly that she would choose no one.
    My question was if her contract would allow her to consider such an option.
    After Brad chose no one, we came to the conclusion that option was no longer available ( for the sake of the show).
    The truth is we are speculating as I don't think any of us know for a certainty, and unfortunately, our source who could possibly find the info out for us is now gone.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907910;
    That's what I don't get either. Why wouldn his sources know so many details, but not know for sure who the F1 is?
    Could she be playing a Charlie