Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3901323;
    If there are 10 shows not counting the MTA and Roberto gets the FIR, then Chris would get a rose after him. The next show Chris should get a rose before Roberto. This would mean on the 10th show, Chris would get the final rose. I believe this formula has been true for the last couple of seasons.
    If someone is really bored, they can go back and check this.
    Not sure I'm following here, Flori da. Are you saying the F1 and F2 alternate getting the first rose (first between the two of them)? I've never noticed that. In fact, last season I remember Vienna getting the last rose several times, especially at the end of the season. Or am I misunderstanding you?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3900910;
    Yea, I'm sure Ali was really hurt by Frank leaving, because to take Frank that far, she must have had some feelings for him. Looking at the pomo #1 and their date, it looked like she was really into him and that was her first date on the show. I'm sure Kirk is ticked off about Frank's behavior if he has heard about it. I'm sure Kirk would have liked another chance with Ali on the FD. Oh, well!
    Could that have happened? Could Ali have gone to TPTB and asked them to put Kirk back on the show?

FORT sun

I guess Reality Steve isn't going to give us the winner today...He said he's not sure yet..

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3902929;
    I guess Reality Steve isn't going to give us the winner today...He said he's not sure yet..
    Well, well, well, maybe sleuthing the F1 isn't dead after all That would be truly awesome if he couldn't get the goods here.

To the sleuthers, I tip my hat to the beauty we call "Ali's Season Mapped Out." You done good

I trust that you can determine F1, too

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3902932;
    Well, well, well, maybe sleuthing the F1 isn't dead after all That would be truly awesome if he couldn't get the goods here.

To the sleuthers, I tip my hat to the beauty we call "Ali's Season Mapped Out." You done good

I trust that you can determine F1, too
    My bet is that RS already knows. Notice the disparaging remarks he is making about "housewives" duking it out over the F2s, and the show hasn't even started. He is taunting and being sarcastic about the interest.
    He reminds me of the person who has something of interest to someone else, and he holds it up just out of that person's reach.

What needs to happen because he is acting this way is that someone else needs to come up with a very, very definitive answer to the F1 and simply tell it. It will be his own fault on this one for losing out on the scoop.
    I don't condone this kind of behavior.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

There is part of RS's blog that is up today that has me intrigued is the story around Frank's leaving at F3. RS indicates that there is more to it than him simply opting to leave at that point. Ali is described at being "furious" when Frank leaves - so is it because he is leaving at F3 and she is devasted because she has feelings for him. Or is it something else about Frank that has her outraged. RS indicates Frank made some bad decisions...

He seems to know everything about everyone, but didnt know Chris was a teacher in NYC before. I thought the was pretty much known, but maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3902937;
    My bet is that RS already knows. Notice the disparaging remarks he is making about "housewives" duking it out over the F2s, and the show hasn't even started. He is taunting and being sarcastic about the interest.
    He reminds me of the person who has something of interest to someone else, and he holds it up just out of that person's reach.

What needs to happen because he is acting this way is that someone else needs to come up with a very, very definitive answer to the F1 and simply tell it. It will be his own fault on this one for losing out on the scoop.
    I don't condone this kind of behavior.
    I take offense to his comment and I'm not even a housewife! He's so flippin' condescending.

Where is Cash? Someone blow the roof off of his straw-made house. Please.

That comment, though, indicates that the reason he knows the intricacies of the season is because he's consulted FORT. He might have inside connections but nothing original.

He's truly annoying.

I think he wants to drag it out for his own benefit, if he knows everything else, then he knows the F1 for sure. I mean what are his sources doing, telling him everything but that, im not buying it for a second.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3902945;
    There is part of RS's blog that is up today that has me intrigued is the story around Frank's leaving at F3. RS indicates that there is more to it than him simply opting to leave at that point. Ali is described at being "furious" when Frank leaves - so is it because he is leaving at F3 and she is devasted because she has feelings for him. Or is it something else about Frank that has her outraged. RS indicates Frank made some bad decisions...
    ... something about a serious lapse in judgment on Frank's part in the way he handled his exit. He'll be the most hated man ever from this show.

Confirms Chris is working with his family in their landscaping business. Even gives the business contact info.

Roberto seriously sucked as a baseball player. Gave his stats.

Still won't spoil the F1 until 100% confirmed. That day may never come IMO.

This column is mostly just more chest puffing and back patting on RS' part.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl