Page 13 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3878811;
    Are you talking about the one where they guy was nursing his hangover on a Sunday morning?
    No the one with the guy complaining was completely different.
    It kind of got overlooked at the time because it came at the same time as all the stuff came out with Ali running all over NYC. I'm searching for it now.

I found it!!
    From 3/28 (the day they left for Iceland, interesting)
    "Just saw a reality show being taped outside the apartment we're staying in! #NYC They were interviewing a bitchy guy."
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 04-16-2010 at 10:13 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3878558;
    I have been through a multitude of Turkish newspapers (both in English and Turkish) and have found NO mention of the Bachelorette. Portugal and Iceland both advertised the show as a big deal for their region. I would think Istanbul would do the same. So I'm not sold on them being in Turkey...
    When we were looking more in earnest at Turkey, I did find a tweet from IstanBluEye a photographer/corporate event planner. On 3-26 the tweet said:
    My client #tvtrip asked me to film 5-10 trendy/hip restaurants in #Istanbul. With nice decoration, view, food etc. Any suggestions?

ETA: In some later tweets, he describes some of the restaurants he photographed.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3878815;
    I am not saying it was Jonathan, but we know he got cut in NYC. Do we know any other guys that got cut at that time???
    Funny you mention Jonathan. Ali is in Boston now possibly for a HTD. Jonathan comes from Canton, Mass. Could somehow Jonathan be back in the game?

Could someone see if he shows up to work to give his am weather report tomorrow. You don't have to get up early. You can just google his name and the TV station he works for will show up and you can access his weekend report online.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878835;
    Funny you mention Jonathan. Ali is in Boston now possibly for a HTD. Jonathan comes from Canton, Mass. Could somehow Jonathan be back in the game?

Could someone see if he shows up to work to give his am weather report tomorrow. You don't have to get up early. You can just google his name and the TV station he works for will show up and you can access his weekend report online.
    Not sure if this totally puts him out of the game, but I think this is his twitter on 4-11:

Pleasant Sunday, partly to mostly cloudy today with highs in the mid to upper 70s. Houston JustWeather.com | Houston Weather | Home Jonathan 6:13 AM Apr 11th via web

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3878672;
    Wasn't there talk way back during the M&G that Ali could have a guy there helping her out? I think I remember someone saying he was posing as a bachelor? I don't remember where that info came from, but could we have been wrong assuming it was a guy and it was one of the girls from last season?
    If it is someone from last season like RS claims the only guy it could be is Jake and I don't think it's him. He's too busy with DWTS. Tenley being there makes the most sense because she and Ali are friends. I do think Tenley helps the first night like Jenni helped Dee the first night.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3878837;
    Not sure if this totally puts him out of the game, but I think this is his twitter on 4-11:

Pleasant Sunday, partly to mostly cloudy today with highs in the mid to upper 70s. Houston JustWeather.com | Houston Weather | Home Jonathan 6:13 AM Apr 11th via web
    People have come back. Ed did. Has anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878835;

I know for a fact he is in town and will be this weekend.

"Originally Posted by Caligirl81 View Post
    Wasn't there talk way back during the M&G that Ali could have a guy there helping her out? I think I remember someone saying he was posing as a bachelor? I don't remember where that info came from, but could we have been wrong assuming it was a guy and it was one of the girls from last season?"

I do remember somewhere on a post reading about Ali having a friend pose as a bachelor on her show who was really her friend. I think I remember reading that it was Chris Reilly? But, he didn't make it on the show. He is on one of our potential contestants.

Does anyone else remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3878840;
    If it is someone from last season like RS claims the only guy it could be is Jake and I don't think it's him. He's too busy with DWTS. Tenley being there makes the most sense because she and Ali are friends. I do think Tenley helps the first night like Jenni helped Dee the first night.
    I don't remeber RS inferring that it's a guy who pops back up this season.

I'm pretty sure Jake is soooo over Ali. He had a chance to take her back & he declined. Believe it or not, Jake is happy with Vienna.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878852;
    "Originally Posted by Caligirl81 View Post
    Wasn't there talk way back during the M&G that Ali could have a guy there helping her out? I think I remember someone saying he was posing as a bachelor? I don't remember where that info came from, but could we have been wrong assuming it was a guy and it was one of the girls from last season?"

I do remember somewhere on a post reading about Ali having a friend pose as a bachelor on her show who was really her friend. I think I remember reading that it was Chris Reilly? But, he didn't make it on the show. He is on one of our potential contestants.

Does anyone else remember this?
    Found this post from Love Me dated 3-19

Did Chris Reilly one of the bachelors confirmed on this season know Ali already? I saw this and wanted to know if there might be another Chris on the show as well?

Quote:
    Someone that knows Ali said "her friend Chris is going to be on the show and left for filming on March 7th." (I assume she didn't mean Chris Harrison). This means the show is now filming. It takes approx 6 weeks to film a season of the bachelor.