Page 12 of 535 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Ya, it was in the park. The tweet also said something about it being scripted.
    I am pretty sure that is the one that also said there was a drama queen.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 04-16-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3878801;
    Ya, it was in the park. The tweet said something about it being scripted.
    I could have sworn there was another one on the street outside of somebody's apartment and the guy was complaining about something.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878659;
    I just had a revelation between my last post.

OK, RS said that this is something that has not been "planned" or "fake" and happened naturally and has "never" happened before. Maybe it is Tenley who does open the show for Ali but it is Jake, who calls Ali midway-while she is in NYC between dates and asks to speak to her. Maybe it is like Ellen says, that he calls her now. Maybe he does not confess that he has made a mistake but has alluded to it during his conversation with Ali.

Maybe Jakes ex-girlfriend Tanya is right and that he called her too once the show ended.
    I suppose Jake could somehow get involved, but I am doubtful. Frankly, I think he has his hands plenty full trying to keep up with the pace and to keep his place on DWTS. It is generally accepted that he is doing better than the majority of Bach fans thought he would, but it has been far from easy for him.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

That tweet was during the scavenger hunt. I wonder if some of the guys argued, that is a lot of ego's working together and we know how men are at following directions lol!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878802;
    I could have sworn there was another one on the street outside of somebody's apartment and the guy was complaining about something.
    That's the one I remember-- NOT the one in the park but the 1 in the street.

So we could have a hissy fit after being cut?? Or prior to a RC or date and then the guy leaves?? THIS could be the reason it was an 11-9 RC in NYC!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Found it:
    From John (johnny):
    They're filming reality tv in central park. An interview where they recap he said/she said about what happened in the show. It's scripted.

His next tweet:

If you watch any of those cooking/wedding/dating/singing/island survival/baby raising reality shows and think it's real, you are not smart.

There was another one, I remember it. Looking for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878810;
    Found it:
    From John (johnny):
    They're filming reality tv in central park. An interview where they recap he said/she said about what happened in the show. It's scripted.

His next tweet:

If you watch any of those cooking/wedding/dating/singing/island survival/baby raising reality shows and think it's real, you are not smart.

Are you talking about the one where they guy was nursing his hangover on a Sunday morning?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878810;
    Found it:
    From John (johnny):

His next tweet:

Sorry I was wrong about him saying the drama queen remark! The park tweet was the one I remembered.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878662;
    And I think the night that the dj said there was a reality show at the club was the same night as a RC. Can anybody remember the guys twitter name or when he said there was a show at that club?
    That was me who found that possible clue. I posted on 3-31:

Do we know if they are still filming in the NY area? There was a tweet from a DJ (DJJimmyDe) posted 3 hours ago:
    "Great. They start filming reality show at work tonite & i dressed LIKE SH... i had no idea..."

I think he works at AJ's Go-Go Lounge in Secaucus, NY. I have no clue if this would even be a venue that would be considered for a date.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3878809;
    That's the one I remember-- NOT the one in the park but the 1 in the street.

So we could have a hissy fit after being cut?? Or prior to a RC or date and then the guy leaves?? THIS could be the reason it was an 11-9 RC in NYC!!!
    I am not saying it was Jonathan, but we know he got cut in NYC. Do we know any other guys that got cut at that time???