Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3899595;
    I can not wait for him to get everything out in the open, but at the same time I can most definitely wait for the mess that this board will turn into again... bitter sweet day today (that is if he decides today he will finally let it spill)
    I have a feeling that it'll be much later today before he spills, if he actually does spill today. RS does like to keep everyone waiting & clicking on his site as much as possible. I do hope he does it sooooon.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899617;
    I have a feeling that it'll be much later today before he spills, if he actually does spill today. RS does like to keep everyone waiting & clicking on his site as much as possible. I do hope he does it sooooon.
    Listen, I don't understand how all that website ownership operates, but if he gets funds somehow by the number of clicks, so be it. I don't begrudge him the clicks. When he first upgraded, it came out that to handle the overload it cost him $500 a month. Wowza!! He probably needs all the help he can get.
    Again, to my way of thinking he is providing those of us interested a good service, so I am willing to put up with some of the stuff that I otherwise might not think is so great.
    I draw the line at the poor attitude and social skills.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899658;
    Listen, I don't understand how all that website ownership operates, but if he gets funds somehow by the number of clicks, so be it. I don't begrudge him the clicks. When he first upgraded, it came out that to handle the overload it cost him $500 a month. Wowza!! He probably needs all the help he can get.
    Again, to my way of thinking he is providing those of us interested a good service, so I am willing to put up with some of the stuff that I otherwise might not think is so great.
    I draw the line at the poor attitude and social skills.
    Bloomers, I'm not begrudging him for that. I have a blog that I love people to look at & I don't get paid anything for it.

Okay this waiting has disrupted my Life. A typical man RS is, saying it will be posted "soon".

Why I am logged on at work and while talking with clients, I will never know.

I hope there is a cure for this! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3899564;
    I would think it would be soon, the ABC site is getting ready to post the bios, wouldnt it be something if they got wind of RS again, and put the bios up early...
    I think he's already put up the post that he said he would get up prior to bios - that was the one about how the M&G goes. He'll re-tweet when he's ready to put up the post that will detail the entire season. I would guess it'll be by the end of the week

I hope it's not another one of his videos. Just spell it out, RS!

I love him for his scoops, but man, what was he thinking with that banner picture on his website?? If any of you are talented illustrators, perhaps you can draw a picture for him à la Perez Hilton's and get him to replace it with that!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3899693;
    Okay this waiting has disrupted my Life. A typical man RS is, saying it will be posted "soon".

Why I am logged on at work and while talking with clients, I will never know.

I hope there is a cure for this! LOL
    If you find a cure, please let me know -- I'm at work and checking his site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3899753;
    I think he's already put up the post that he said he would get up prior to bios - that was the one about how the M&G goes. He'll re-tweet when he's ready to put up the post that will detail the entire season. I would guess it'll be by the end of the week

I love him for his scoops, but man, what was he thinking with that banner picture on his website?? If any of you are talented illustrators, perhaps you can draw a picture for him à la Perez Hilton's and get him to replace it with that!
    When I first saw RS's pic, I know I had a good giggle. It was just funny for some reason.

I think he intends to post the big spoiler including last names before ABC does tomorrow. Why? He says this: "These will be the only “spoilers” I release before my column coming shortly that maps out the whole season. So I won’t include last names of these guys today, just because I’ll put that all in the major spoiler column."

I hope I am allowed to quote him in this thread. If not, sorry. To me the implication of the above is he wants to spoil the last names too. They won't be spoilers if ABC posts them first. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3899753;

This tweet is what's making everyone think he'll spill this week.

To steal a word from John Mayer, I'm going to napalm the "Bachelorette" fairly shortly. Run for cover.
    11:49 AM May 10th via web

He says "fairly shortly", so it may be the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3899757;
    When I first saw RS's pic, I know I had a good giggle. It was just funny for some reason.
    I agree with Chops. His picture does border on the cheesy side. But, he looks like he lost some weight from when he first posted his youtube video during Jason's season, good for him!

So are we to expect to hear nothing until tomorrow? The suspense is driving me bananas.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.