Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I would think it would be soon, the ABC site is getting ready to post the bios, wouldnt it be something if they got wind of RS again, and put the bios up early...

Rumors are that the reason Reality Steve has not yet posted his magnum opus on this season's Bachelorette has to do with word-rationing in Texas. Supposedly, he needs a minimum of ten thousand words to post, and he has already used up his monthly quota. Donations are now being accepted; compatible word-types are inane, mundane, pedestrian, hackneyed, bombastic and misogynistic. Please give generously.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

what difference would that make? RS doesn't usually spill this early, whether or not the bios are up doesn't matter, he'll spill what he's got and we may have the faces to the names to go with the stories.

I noticed ABC is preparing for the bios - it would be cool if we had them today instead of tomorrw.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3899567;
    Rumors are that the reason Reality Steve has not yet posted his magnum opus on this season's Bachelorette has to do with word-rationing in Texas. Supposedly, he needs a minimum of ten thousand words to post, and he has already used up his monthly quota. Donations are now being accepted; compatible word-types are inane, mundane, pedestrian, hackneyed, bombastic and misogynistic. Please give generously.
    What! Did I miss something, Im confused.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3899570;
    What! Did I miss something, Im confused.
    I think she's teasing.

I think because he has the first and last names of the guys, it will put more validity into what he is saying. Thats all. To beat them to the punch.

Absolutely hilarious! Shall I get out my thesaurus?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I was kinda lax on my blog last month so I think I have some roll over words I could donate.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Well if he would just make it readable, and understandable to all the non doctors in the house. Cut to the chase without all the hoopla, he would probably have enough words.

I can not wait for him to get everything out in the open, but at the same time I can most definitely wait for the mess that this board will turn into again... bitter sweet day today (that is if he decides today he will finally let it spill)