Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3899372;
    How about Kasey, Kirk, and Roberto or Boston Chris- whichever guy Ali doesn't pick from the F2.
    From what we have learned of those 4 guys - not bad choices
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3899377;
    From what we have learned of those 4 guys - not bad choices
    Roberto please!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3899372;
    How about Kasey, Kirk, and Roberto or Boston Chris- whichever guy Ali doesn't pick from the F2.
    While I know you mean only one of them, I would be totally up for all three of them to be the next bachelors....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899367;
    I am not going 'to bite the hand that feeds us'...

If he wants to spill, I want to hear. No sense then in turning around and criticizing him for what I wanted - least that is the way I see it. Guess, he can gloat if he wants to as long as provides the goods.
    How's that philosophy?
    Hey now, whoever said a little gloating was a bad thing?!?

As far as I'm concerned, if RS spoils Ali's season the way he has promised to, he's earned a little gloat time. You can be darned sure if I ever spoiled an entire season I'd crow about it for a while. And then Hades can thaw out.

It's the ala mode on top of his apple pie ... let him have it. As long as he comes back and spoils next season too. (There's a reason they call it spoiling!)
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

There may have been battles with RS in the past but hopefully now that we have a dedicated spoiler board, a truce will ensue! I know I am excited and eager to learn what he knows...and I am very appreciative too. Thanks, in advance, RS!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3899384;
    Hey now, whoever said a little gloating was a bad thing?!?

As far as I'm concerned, if RS spoils Ali's season the way he has promised to, he's earned a little gloat time. You can be darned sure if I ever spoiled an entire season I'd crow about it for a while. And then Hades can thaw out.

It's the ala mode on top of his apple pie ... let him have it. As long as he comes back and spoils next season too. (There's a reason they call it spoiling!)
    He's not very humble, but he is very good at what he does. Since I am appreciative of what he offers, I tend to be more tolerant of the gloating and the rambling in the writing. It is just part of it.
    However, I am NOT tolerant of his attitude toward women. That is plain rude and socially unacceptable.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899387;
    He's not very humble, but he is very good at what he does. Since I am appreciative of what he offers, I tend to be more tolerant of the gloating and the rambling in the writing. It is just part of it.
    However, I am NOT tolerant of his attitude toward women. That is plain rude and socially unacceptable.
    ITA 100%! The dude grates on my nerves with that stuff. I just read it and go.

I don't put any stock in his writing style - he obviously writes what he's thinking without regard to who's reading it and how they may or may not take it - I just want the info in bullet form - if we can get it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899387;
    Here Here Bloomers...and how during Jillians season he ripped apart Canadians. That I can't stand.

he ripped apart Canadians???? I'm a pseudo Canadian and I don't recall that.

he may have made fun of the accent but we're used to that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono