Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899319;
    In his defense, he has taken some tremendous knocks from us on this board. Maybe he is just getting a little of his own back.
    That's true Bloomers, but he got his shots into us before anyone started on him. His little snide comments that he didn't get his info from SCs, Twitter, or Facebook, that he was the real deal, didn't sit too well with me. He also didn't endear himself to me when he went after Cash on Twitter. I know he sent her an "apology" email, but he should have apologized on Twitter. He certainly didn't mind bullying her while others watched.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

This "napalm the B'ette" blog will be his crowning glory for some months to come. I thought maybe he would give it a blog all its own, so he could go back and point to it and it's not mixed up with a lot of other stuff. I've seen him post late at night before. If I were RS, that's what I would do. Get it out of the way, then concentrate on DWTS and other shows. I'm sure he's had it written for some time. He just has to post it. You know he's been inundated with emails asking for it. He should just post in the middle of the night and everyone wakes up to have their questions answered.

RS are you listening?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899337;
    That's true Bloomers, but he got his shots into us before anyone started on him. His little snide comments that he didn't get his info from SCs, Twitter, or Facebook, that he was the real deal, didn't sit too well with me. He also didn't endear himself to me when he went after Cash on Twitter. I know he sent her an "apology" email, but he should have apologized on Twitter. He certainly didn't mind bullying her while others watched.
    He made occasional remarks here and there about the people at the FORT in seasons past, but it wasn't until we started in on him about spoiling (Jason's season) that he fired back like he has. It is now becoming a war.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3899342;
    This "napalm the B'ette" blog will be his crowning glory for some months to come. I thought maybe he would give it a blog all its own, so he could go back and point to it and it's not mixed up with a lot of other stuff. I've seen him post late at night before. If I were RS, that's what I would do. Get it out of the way, then concentrate on DWTS and other shows. I'm sure he's had it written for some time. He just has to post it. You know he's been inundated with emails asking for it. He should just post in the middle of the night and everyone wakes up to have their questions answered.

RS are you listening?
    He has a history of posting things after midnight.............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3899351;
    He has a history of posting things after midnight.............
    Yes, and then he has a whole day tomorrow to bask in all his glory before ABC releases their info on Wednesday. That's just what he's after.

He's Gloaty Gloaterson.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

He is busy taking his notes and watching DWTS tonite - no time right now to torture TB fans - but wait a bit and he will be gloating from the rafters - when he has all his ducks in a row - he will set the dirty deed in motion.................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

He will post the B'ette info all by itself. He won't want to cloud all the info he has with any other show. Right now, nothing is as big to him as Ali's season. He'll spend the first two paragraphs talking about his sources and what he has historically scooped, going back to Jason's season. Then he will get into what we all really want to read. This post will be lengthy and wordy, but he will have outdone himself in that he'll drop the bomb before the season even starts. Watch... he'll tell us who is in the running for the next Bachelor, just to put icing on the cake. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3899360;
    He is busy taking his notes and watching DWTS tonite - no time right now to torture TB fans - but wait a bit and he will be gloating from the rafters - when he has all his ducks in a row - he will set the dirty deed in motion.................
    I am not going 'to bite the hand that feeds us'...

If he wants to spill, I want to hear. No sense then in turning around and criticizing him for what I wanted - least that is the way I see it. Guess, he can gloat if he wants to as long as provides the goods.
    How's that philosophy?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899367;
    I am not going 'to bite the hand that feeds us'...

If he wants to spill, I want to hear. No sense then in turning around and criticizing him for what I wanted - least that is the way I see it. Guess, he can gloat if he wants to as long as provides the goods.
    How's that philosophy?
    Very grounded BLOOMERS - very grounded as usual
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3899366;
    He will post the B'ette info all by itself. He won't want to cloud all the info he has with any other show. Right now, nothing is as big to him as Ali's season. He'll spend the first two paragraphs talking about his sources and what he has historically scooped, going back to Jason's season. Then he will get into what we all really want to read. This post will be lengthy and wordy, but he will have outdone himself in that he'll drop the bomb before the season even starts. Watch... he'll tell us who is in the running for the next Bachelor, just to put icing on the cake. LOL
    How about Kasey, Kirk, and Roberto or Boston Chris- whichever guy Ali doesn't pick from the F2.