Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Im sure he will scoop before the photos are out, because he wants to prove that he even has the first and last names of everyone.

I imagine he will do it in the morning so he can bask in the attention and glory all day.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3899197;
    I imagine he will do it in the morning so he can bask in the attention and glory all day.
    Oh, one more sleepless night....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3899197;
    And bask in the $$$ he is getting from his ads for all of us hitting "refresh" every 30 minutes, haha.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3899019;
    personally - I think he'll have it posted before ABC posts the bios of the guys - that should happen Wednesday (if history repeats itself). I think there's a good possibility we'll get it late tomorrow afternoon/evening.

He also blogs about Dancing with the Stars, which starts shortly and is 2 hrs long tonight.
    This occurred to me as well. He might be going to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, and post his blog on both of them at the same time which could be anytime between now and in the morning.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899292;
    This occurred to me as well. He might be going to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, and post his blog on both of them at the same time which could be anytime between now and in the morning.
    He said he wasn't going to post alot about DWTS I thought - or was it AI?!? Well - anyways......... - that said - he may not do anything until wednesday - early - to catch the attention of both things being posted on wednesday............ I can see the board crashing now LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3899306;
    He said he wasn't going to post alot about DWTS I thought - but that said - he may not do anything until wednesday - early - to catch the attention of both things being posted on wednesday............ I can see the board crashing now LOL
    I do think he wants to beat the bios, though, and to do that, he needs to spill before Wednesday.
    He also likes to comment on AI, and that is on Tuesday night.
    I am thinking he will spill for us before Wednesday when he gets involved with AI's performance, DWTS' voteoff, and ABC's gives us the bios.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

He was a brat to make that Tweet earlier...knowing it would drive us nuts in anticipation!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3899315;
    He was a brat to make that Tweet earlier...knowing it would drive us nuts in anticipation!
    OO that was intentional - believe me
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3899315;
    In his defense, he has taken some tremendous knocks from us on this board. Maybe he is just getting a little of his own back.