Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3899005;
    around 2pm Eastern he said 'shortly' in a twitter - it's now 6.5 hrs later - he must mean tomorrow sometime
    He left it too vauge to tell. I doubt it will even be tomorrow.

has to be no later than tomorrow if he is to beat ABC putting up the line-up of men...

am i the only one getting a little tired of opening his page and seeing nothing but steve's face smiling back at me, as if in mocking, and the headline "Rated-R for Ridiculous?"

confession - i even set my twitter so that i'd get a text when he updates, if only so i didn't feel compelled to check so often.

there must be therapy for this.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3899009;
    am i the only one getting a little tired of opening his page and seeing nothing but steve's face smiling back at me, as if in mocking, and the headline "Rated-R for Ridiculous?"

confession - i even set my twitter so that i'd get a text when he updates, if only so i didn't feel compelled to check so often.

Well, it may just be me, but whenever RS says he's about to post something, he then turns and doesn't post it for another day. So, shortly doesn't mean anything. It could be tomorrow or Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3899009;

Oh do not worry, I know what you mean. If I have to see that picture of him one more time with no update I might go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3899011;
    Well, it may just be me, but whenever RS says he's about to post something, he then turns and doesn't post it for another day. So, shortly doesn't mean anything. It could be tomorrow or Friday.
    personally - I think he'll have it posted before ABC posts the bios of the guys - that should happen Wednesday (if history repeats itself). I think there's a good possibility we'll get it late tomorrow afternoon/evening.

He also blogs about Dancing with the Stars, which starts shortly and is 2 hrs long tonight.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3899012;
    Oh do not worry, I know what you mean. If I have to see that picture of him one more time with no update I might go crazy.
    I never noticed his face before on his site! I was always trying to figure out why the red curtains come up first.

Does anyone know how long "fairly shortly" is?

Tomorrow at the latest.

I think RS will draw it out as long as possible...until he thinks he's going to get scooped. Well, he already has been, except for the FRC & who Alil picks, but I don't think he's planning to reveal that now anyway. We may find out before he does.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow