Page 11 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878648;

Someone else today wrote about he gentlemen's club, but I am pretty sure that lead turned out to be nothing. Are yall talking about the club that was mentioned a while back on the sleuthing thread?
    And I think the night that the dj said there was a reality show at the club was the same night as a RC. Can anybody remember the guys twitter name or when he said there was a show at that club?
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 04-16-2010 at 06:01 PM.

I think Tenley shows up in a Jenni role ala Dee's season. Tenley will help her with the men on the first night. I don't think Jake will be there.

Curious to know what the scandal will be but not surprised there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3878667;
    I think Tenley shows up in a Jenni role ala Dee's season. Tenley will help her with the men on the first night. I don't think Jake will be there.

Curious to know what the scandal will be but not surprised there is one.
    Wasn't there talk way back during the M&G that Ali could have a guy there helping her out? I think I remember someone saying he was posing as a bachelor? I don't remember where that info came from, but could we have been wrong assuming it was a guy and it was one of the girls from last season?

Cash here are the tweets from that DJ. I tried to quote your post and it would not work for some reason:

Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 6:28:09 PM
    DJJimmyDe: I really wish some1 told me. Im here at this club only weds nights. lame

Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 6:21:54 PM
    DJJimmyDe: Great. They start filming reality show at work tonite & i dressed LIKE S***. i had no idea...
    Last edited by waywyrd; 04-16-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878662;
    And I think the night that the dj said there was a reality show at the club was the same night as a RC. Can anybody remember the guys twitter name or when he said there was a show at that club?
    So the tweets were from 3/31, and the show had already moved on to Iceland by then. So no bachelor will be 'caught' at the gentlemens club.
    I don't even know why anybody thought that would be an option. It's so unrealistic for a bachelor to have wondered off to some club while he has a handler with him all the time and knowing there was a camera crew to come capture it.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878659;
    I just had a revelation between my last post.

OK, RS said that this is something that has not been "planned" or "fake" and happened naturally and has "never" happened before. Maybe it is Tenley who does open the show for Ali but it is Jake, who calls Ali midway-while she is in NYC between dates and asks to speak to her. Maybe it is like Ellen says, that he calls her now. Maybe he does not confess that he has made a mistake but has alluded to it during his conversation with Ali.

Maybe Jakes ex-girlfriend Tanya is right and that he called her too once the show ended.
    It probably has something to do with the volcano. He likes to give ridiculous clues and watch everyone scramble.

Also, Tenley hangs out with Holly Durst and is active with her tweets and on F/Book. She wouldn't be that difficult to follow around, I'm sure she welcomes the followers. If someone kept an eye on her, she might give something away. BTW why do posters think its Tenley that makes an appearance?

Personally, I think RS gets a lot of information from FORT. Maybe he runs some of it by his inside source, but without FORT he sure wouldn't have much
    ITA Hepcat I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to his usual boring blogging, without any concrete information.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3878776;
    It probably has something to do with the volcano. He likes to give ridiculous clues and watch everyone scramble.

Also, Tenley hangs out with Holly Durst and is active with her tweets and on F/Book. She wouldn't be that difficult to follow around, I'm sure she welcomes the followers. If someone kept an eye on her, she might give something away. BTW why do posters think its Tenley that makes an appearance?

ITA Hepcat I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to his usual boring blogging, without any concrete information.
    RS said somebody from last season would make an appearance this season. Tenley and Ali were/are VERY close.

I don't think it was the first night that Tenley shows up. But if she shows up some other time after the M&G, she's done a GREAT job of hiding it from her tweets.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Interesting (or not) but the RED SOX are playing TAMPA BAY tonight.

Game started at 7:10 at Fenway -- wonder if TPTB could've gotten Ali and date a box there...

ETA -- they've also got another game tomorrow night in Fenway at 7:10
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878648;

As for the mid-season scandal, I would have to agree it would have had to occur in NYC.
    Didn't we hear something about a guy who was emotional in NYC?? Ugh, trying to remember--anyone else remember??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3878798;
    Didn't we hear something about a guy who was emotional in NYC?? Ugh, trying to remember--anyone else remember??
    YES!!
    Either in Central Park or outside somebody's apartment, one of the guys was described a drama queen or something like that. He was whining or complaing aobut something.