Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Has anyone heard when RS will be posting what he knows? I'm assuming sometime between today and Wednesday when ABC releases the names of the guys..

I dont know. He said he will be posting even if he doesnt know the F1. I would assume it will be today or tomorrow. Being that the probable F2 have probabl been spoiled already. We still are dying to know the rest. This season looks so exciting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3898607;
    I dont know. He said he will be posting even if he doesnt know the F1. I would assume it will be today or tomorrow. Being that the probable F2 have probabl been spoiled already. We still are dying to know the rest. This season looks so exciting.
    Perhaps there is no F1 to report? What if indeed Frank was the intended F1, so the procedure did not go as usual? Perhaps that is why he hasn't gotten word and neither have we as to what happened at the FRC?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Where did anyone say that Frank was the intended F1? I just dont know about that. There has to be an F3 and i believe alot of times the F1 was known long before the end. Even though there is feelings that come along with sending one of them home. I truly believe their minds are made up by then. If it isnt, then maybe they should not pick anyone. As I said before, Jillian was so upset sending Reid home, and later in interviews she said she knew she was in love with Ed, and would not have ever left him go...

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3898630;
    Where did anyone say that Frank was the intended F1? I just dont know about that. There has to be an F3 and i believe alot of times the F1 was known long before the end. Even though there is feelings that come along with sending one of them home. I truly believe their minds are made up by then. If it isnt, then maybe they should not pick anyone. As I said before, Jillian was so upset sending Reid home, and later in interviews she said she knew she was in love with Ed, and would not have ever left him go...
    I think the poster was speculating since it is rumored that it is Frank that leaves at F3, and they were saying that MAYBE he was her intended F1.....that's what I got from it.

ko vixen---Sorry there are so may posts, i thought maybe i missed something. And i dont want to do that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3898630;
    I think if Ali fell apart as reported when Frank left, it is safe to say there is a 50-50 chance that he was F1. If she was as upset as they say, the chances are good that he was going to be her F1. D***n shame!

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3898651;
    I think if Ali fell apart as reported when Frank left, it is safe to say there is a 50-50 chance that he was F1. If she was as upset as they say, the chances are good that he was going to be her F1. D***n shame!
    Then if she was as upset as they say she was, then I would guess she chooses no one.
    Yes, Jillian was sad to let Reid go Twice, but I wouldn't call it devastated, or upset like that. She was in love with Ed.

RS just tweeted that he is going to napalm the Bachelorette very shortly adn to run for cover!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3898673;
    RS just tweeted that he is going to napalm the Bachelorette very shortly adn to run for cover!
    That's the problem...what's his definition of shortly?