Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I'll be tuning in with bells on - despite a few hiccups last season, I have enjoyed Ali and I think she's got the personality and girl next door qualities that makes for a great bachelorette - and the rose coloured glasses got thrown out years ago, so I'm not looking for something that isnt' going to happen. Drama?? I say - BRING IT ON!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3897116;
    I'll be tuning in with bells on - despite a few hiccups last season, I have enjoyed Ali and I think she's got the personality and girl next door qualities that makes for a great bachelorette - and the rose coloured glasses got thrown out years ago, so I'm not looking for something that isnt' going to happen. Drama?? I say - BRING IT ON!!
    I'll be here with bells on as well, if only to watch the train wreck. And if a love match comes out of it, that is just ice cream on the cake. Not looking for one, but hopefully it will at least be an interesting season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3897116;
    My sentiments exactly.

Now, if somebody would just spill the F1's identity already, we're good to go.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

At the rate FORT is going, yous will have it figured out before him..From what ive read on here, FORT may already have the F3 figured out already...

i dont' think they have F3 figured out = they have locations like Boston and Tampa and possibly Roberto in the F3/4, but I don't think they've nailed down F3 unless I've missed something.

RS will likely have everything put together by the beginning of the week and the bios should come out on Wednesday - I dont' think we've ever been spoiled this early on.

ETA - found this post by Cash (I don't know how she's finding the time and energy to keep us updated with her new babies):

HTDs
    1Roberto
    2Boston Chris
    3Kirk
    4F3

FDs
    1Roberto
    2Boston Chris
    3F3
    Last edited by anders332; 05-08-2010 at 12:00 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Check out the Contestants thread page 13. Could Tyler V. be the missing link in the F3? Sounds like he is on the show and they have pictures....

I did go check out his picture and the comments someone made about him - he's from Vermont, do we know where all 4HTDs are? Kirk, Boston and Tampa, these we know for sure - do we know anything else for sure?

In Cashs list of top 11 she only has one Ty. And we have heard that Tyler Brown makes it pretty far. So there may be another Tyler that is missing here. There were 3 on the show according to RS.

right - Cash broke it down from 11 - so there are 14 that had already left - She has Ty Brown at F5. so, 1 or 2 Tylers' could've left in the 14 or there could be a Tyler who makes it to the F4 - we dont' know.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3897186;
    I did go check out his picture and the comments someone made about him - he's from Vermont, do we know where all 4HTDs are? Kirk, Boston and Tampa, these we know for sure - do we know anything else for sure?
    Wasn't there something in here earlier about Green Bay?? Maybe that Ali was spotted in the airport?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow